Prologue
6.2k 33 130
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My name is (you don't have to remember) GuanglaI Kangyi, age 15. There is one thing I absolutely adore doing, and that is trolling. I am capable of ruining anyone's day, regardless of whether my victims are currently enjoying themselves in a game or browsing social media. And on that fateful day, I was up to my usual shenanigans. Well, I would not call it usual, as I was carrying out a new method of tomfoolery.

On the screen, a male warrior and female healer could be seen facing off against a dragon. As soon as the dragon was slain, the word “Victory” appeared on the screen.

《Private Messages》AA: Wow! Raiding this dungeon with you is really fun. I hope you like the legendary weapon I gave you. By the way… Do you want to hook up with me sometime? (•ㅅ•) 

Finally, I had been waiting for this message for the past week. Now that he has confessed to me, it's time to end this farce.

Me: Haha. You fool, you absolute buffoon, I wasn’t a girl this whole time!!!

AA: Haha! That's a funny joke. C’mon, surely you have thought about it, right? I feel that our chemistry is really good! (´ω`)b

Me: Trust me dude, I am a guy. Here, have a picture I just took! (Picture.jpeg)

I took a picture of myself together with the screen with both of our characters on it. Naturally, I am playing as the female healer.

AA: This isn’t possible! We even spoke with each other using voice chat! Please tell me you are kidding!

Me: Hearing isn't believing nowadays, I can't believe people still fall for the good old voice changer trick these days.

AA: If you aren't a girl, then what are you?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Did this guy really ask what I am? What else can I be if I said that I'm not a girl? Unless...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: I am an attack helicopter!

AA: BWAHAHA! Who even makes jokes about attack helicopters nowadays. Your so behind in times. Alright, just give me my legendary weapon back and I will pretend this never happened.

Me: You're*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I blocked him. For a week straight, I have tricked him into thinking that I was a girl, even till the point of him confessing to me. Honestly, I was exhausted pretending to be a girl. Finally, I have won, but at what cost? 

Also, he said that no one makes attack helicopter jokes anymore and that I am outdated? Impossible! That joke is peak humour and never gets old!

I tried to convince myself, but to no avail. I had used that joke over and over while messing with people. Did I use an outdated joke? Am I cringe? I decided to take a nap to rid myself of such troubling thoughts, and then I got stabbed in my sleep.

130