Prologue
2.6k 20 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

welcome!


The weather was nice out. Too bad for the quarantine or she would have spent her day reading at the park. Nnnnnng! One more. Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng! Amy stretched out her tense body. That felt nice. Unfortunately, the moment of satisfaction faded all too quickly. Who is she kidding. She sighed. There’s so much stuff she has to do! She really shouldn’t have procrastinated. Now she’s six lectures behind and there’s an exam tomorrow!

But I really don’t want to…

Just get it over with. You can do it Amy!

30 more minutes.

You can’t afford to fail this exam.

10 more minutes pleeeeeeeease

*sigh* maybe it’ll be alright…

YESSSS!

She felt strangely victorious over winning against herself. The lack of human interaction must be getting to her. Oh well, sometimes you have to sacrifice in order to win what really matters. If a little crazy is what it takes to push her through university then so be it. The soothing hum of the AC emptied out the everyday clutters in her mind. Her quiet mind allowed the low whispers of her suppressed thoughts to reach her. She missed home, especially her parents’ cooking. College sucks. She still has no idea what she gonna do with her life… Why can’t she seem to find any passion for anything?! I’m going to be such a failure…

Fine! You win.

Amy grabbed her depressing thoughts and locked them away in some dusty corner of her mind. Work might be just the thing to keep my mind off my hopeless future. She sadly got up from her comfy if somewhat noisy bed. She powered up her computer.

Darkness. Silence. Whaaaaat…?

Amy blinked her eyes in confusion. Where was she? Did she fall asleep? She’s had her fair share of weird dreams, but this is another level. Who the hell dreams of nothingness...that doesn’t make sense. Is it even scientifically possible?! Wait, calm down. A dream is just a dream no matter how weird it is. She’ll eventually wake up. Welp...now she’s bored. 

I wish there was something to read at least.

58