Prologue
96 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Prologue:

Azure kingdom, Sunset Forest.
Sunset forest is one of the biggest forests in the Azure kingdom which isolates the central capital and mulberry city.
The moon came upon their heads as they walked which indicated then it is midnight, the third and fourth young masters from Qin family are returning from central capital after selling their Merchandise.
Sunset forest is known as one of the Scary and dangerous forests in the whole Azure Kingdom.
No one will dare to enter the forest. Only the people who entered the Soul refining realm stage will dare to enter.
All of a sudden both the Qin brothers heard fighting sounds. They exchanged glances with each other but neither of them didn't utter a word and moved on but. Those sounds became more intense.
Suddenly, The Third Master said in low voice "Fourth don't make noise. Looks like demon beasts are fighting".
"Hmm", Fourth Master nodded.
But they suddenly heard a child's voice. And he seemed to be crying.
The Third Master grasped the Forth Master shoulder and said "don't go....,"
But his words went into deaf ears. The Fourth Master rushed towards the source of the sound. The guards who are following him rushed after him relentlessly.
When they reached the place where the source of the child crying they saw a Wolf in violet color and a Mountain Bear are fighting furiously for the child. The child looked like a three-year-old little kid.
The Fourth brother is the second strongest in the Qin family after his First Brother.
He rushed forward and took the child safely into his arms.
The two demons who are fighting sensed his actions and rushed forward to him to kill.
He killed the two beasts with a single slash of his sword.
There is not a single scratch on the kid. He looked so cute and adorable. The Fourth Master laughed at him.
The Third Master asked in astonishment when he saw the child "who is this child?"
The Fourth Master shook his head and said "I don't know but looking at his clothes and his appearance he must've come from a great family"
One of the guards muttered in dark "Let's kill the child and take all the possessions on him."
Other guards nodded at that guard words.
But before the Third Master could say anything. The Fourth Master released his spiritual pressure around him pressuring the people around him. He said "I'm adopting this child as my youngest son. If anybody posses any dirty thoughts kill them or else...."
He didn't continue his words. He just walked away. The guards know what are those unsaid words. Sweat dripped from their foreheads and a chill ran through their spines.
The Third Master glared at the guards and shook his head as he followed brother.
The Third Master quickly caught up with him and asked: "what are you going to name him?"
The Fourth Master looked at the sky and at the child's brilliant smile.
He smiled and said "Looking at his appearance he seems to be a heavenly son so I'm going to name him Tian…Qin Tian"
Qin from his family name and Tian means heaven.
As the Third Master took the Tian into his hands, he found a jade around his neck and said "Brother look at the jade in his neck. "
One side of the jade is carved with "Qin" and "Han" on another side. Which means "Dao and nihility merge to become Heaven".
The fourth brother laughed out loud. He looked at the sky and said happily "it seems that my son has great destiny…"
Qin brothers and guards set a camp on the river shore and spent the night there while the fourth master happily played with his son and slept as he retired for the day.

1