Little devil
72 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Azure kingdom, Mulberry city
Qin family stayed in the suburbs of the mulberry city. so, the Qin family rather quiet and peaceful.
Qin family is a very exquisite family, every clan member is loyal to others and cares for each other.
It's been 6 six years since Qin Tian has been adopted by the Qin family.
Compared to other disciples in the Qin clan, Tian is mischievous and cheerful, Always tries to prank others and laughed at them with a mischievous look.
To say he is quite a strategist and intelligent, he never pranks someone, the same age as him but the older generation who can forgive him, even if he fools them.
Everyone in the Qin clan feeling uneasy today, not because some calamity behalf on clan but young master tian didn't fool someone yet; everyday young master tian fool someone, who's going to be today?
That's the same question resonating with every brain.
somewhere, in the Qin clan
Guard A asked Guard B "Hey, is young master fooled someone today?"
Guard B replied in low voice with bewilderment "I haven't heard any commotion, so, no."
Guard A whispered in low voice "young master tian is scary, he doesn't care about the position when he's going to fool someone."
Guard B said with a frown on his face "These days little master appears to be silent and not fooling anyone and playing good boy".
"Hmm, it seems you are correct there are no pranks going on for quite a few days," Guard A said with confusion written all over his face.
"Who knows what little master is playing? Common let's go, we have patrol work today", Guard B said.
"yeah! Who knows what little master is playing? let's go" Guard A replied as they walked away.
They are not exaggerating, one day Qin tian went to clan master(Qin Shui) kitchen and mixed pyric-berries paste[1] in master's food.
Clan master had diarrhea for 3 days but couldn't do anything when looking at the young master innocent and wronged face…
Another day Qin Tian went to the third elder bathroom and poured dry ice and the third elder had to shiver for many days.
There is a saying in Qin clan" if you have a chance to offend either Yama king or Qin Tian, offend Yama king, not Qin Tian."
Essentially, we have to say he is rather knowledgeable for his age.
He learned alchemy, forging and inscription formations from age 5 and in only 4 years, and his knowledge comparable to elders.
But he called little devil instead of Qin clan prodigy.
Behind QIN CLAN, SUNSET FOREST
Sunset forest is so beautiful and pure. Its greenery is soul steering and everyone fell in love with the forest on one look.
NAMTSO LAKE
Lake Namtso is a very beautiful and ethereal lake. it's also very large around 120 li circumference and the whole lake looks very blue and covered by green trees its appearance is very attractive and feels it's not in the mortal realm.
Near Namtso lake, a boy with a slender body leaned toward the tree and pondering deeply.
His eyes are so sharp and little cunningness mixed within and his face looked trouble as if he was facing some serious problem.
There is some mysterious aura residing on him. if someone looks, he/she should feel it is very appealing.
There is a flute on his waist which looks very beautiful and majestic.
Flute looks to be made by clear silver platinum material and design seems to be very exquisite.
But if we look closely those designs and carves should be inscriptions.
This flute made by him when he was 8 years old and engraved by him.
Even though he's just a 9-year-old boy his appearance matured and mellow.
Who do you think it is if he's not Qin Tian?
Qin Tian very troubled these days, even though everyone calls him little devil but it's not easy to hold that title, he needs to plan meticulously to fool someone.
In reality, he's a stingy personality so, everyone so scared to offend him.
But unfortunately, his first uncle Qin Li caught him when he's going to prank someone and spoiled his plan.
Even though he succeeded to prank him on another way but that plan failed and he took as his first uncle owe him one.
So, he deeply troubled how to prank him.
He tried a couple of times but every time failed and so frustrated.
Actually, in his opinion, his first uncle may not be strategist but he's cunning like him so, every time he tried to pull a prank somehow, he managed to escape.
Even more than that, every time their eyes met; Qin Tian see mockery as if he's saying "see you can't fool me".
"Hmph I'll fool him one day," he said as he jumped down from the tree.
Today he decided to fool his third uncle Qin Luo, for today he's preparing for many days.
These days everyone in the Qin family talking about him as he didn't pull a prank on anyone and he's become good boy all of sudden.
Even though it's frustrating that everyone talking about him like that, he needed to endure to fool the third uncle.
His third uncle Qin Luo has a very good sense of humor and very wise.
He manages clan economic matters so he's not very good at martial arts even though he's cultivation is good.
Qin Tian climbed down the sunset forest mountain and walked towards his house.
Qin Tian's house especially very big as his father's position is somewhat special.
when he 's walking towards his room, he saw his big brother Qin Long.
He's big brother looks very normal but have a sharp look on his face and unyielding look as he practicing his sword move.
"Brother Long", he Quickly greeted as he cupped his fists with a cunning look deep within his eyes.
"Hmm", Qin long nodded with a disregarded look.
It's not his mistake, last time Qin Tian pulled a prank on him and seriously became a laughing stock in the clan.
When Qin Long asked for soul refinement pills, he added some Senna[2] herb and gave the pills.
He farted for the whole day in irregular intervals and became a laughing stock, and can't even control even if he wants too, from that time he neglected his little brother.
Qin Tian understood the situation so he said: "Big brother Long disliked me so much that he didn't even care my presence" with wronged face and deep cunning

ness in his eyes.
Qin Long about to say something grumpily but stuck his own words on his throat when he's looked at Tian face,
He felt he's facing a great headache.
Even though he knew he is acting but he can't help but moved when he's looked at his little brother childish but mellow face.
So, he took a deep breath and put a stern look as he asked: "whose mistake do you think it is?".
Qin Tian immediately said with serious face " Big brother I'm sorry…" with a bow.
What can he do when he looked at his brother's sincerity?
He immediately said " it's okay getup" and asked, "what are you doing?".
Qin tian face didn't change as he expected outcome and said: "I'm going to third uncles' home".
"Third uncle?" Brother Long asked with a suspicious face.
Qin Tian immediately shook his hands and righteously and shamelessly "brother long don't you know I stopped pranks for a few days" said with the wronged face.
Looking at his little brother's innocent face he quickly fooled.
"oh, you go then I'm practicing my sword arts," he said as he resumed his practice.
Qin Tian held back his laughter and nodded earnestly as he left.
Looking at his little brother's back Qin Luo's face filled with love and happiness.
Qin Tian went back to his room as he making his weapons to fool his Third Uncle.

1: fruits with a large amount of heat and make the body stimulate and fails the digestive system when mix with certain stimulates.
2:herb used for constipation and bowl cleaning.

if you like it, visit web novel and check out my novel

0