Qin Luo’s Tragedy
51 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Qin Tian went inside his room and making things ready. And went to sleep early so, he can wake up early.
Early Morning 1 am
Qin Tian woke up and went outside of his room.
The night is still young stars are twinkling beautifully all over the sky.
But there are twin stars that shining beautifully than any other stars.
Qin tian remembered the first time as he saw those stars, he deeply attracted and every night he will look up to those stars.
Don't know why, every time he looked up to those stars, he becomes emotionally unstable and lose bearing and composure.
One fine night he asked his father Qin Shi Huang about two stars and his father replied "the world is full of wonders, who knows what will be there and you want to know what is there then become strong then fight and fight…fight until you become strong under the heavens and fight with heaven to become one and fly and fly until you reach the stars and see yourself" that's what he said.
Qin Tian still remembered those words as those words carved in his heart and every time, he sees those stars he will tell himself "now is not the time".
So, after that day he added one more thing in his to-do list is to go find what are those twin stars.
He knew he is not actually from this family and he was adopted but never treated him like not anyone.
So, he loved them so much.
His thoughts running wild when he looking at those Twin stars.
He quickly arranged his thoughts and got his composure back and took a deep breath as Qin Tian's mischievous face came back.
Qin clan fortified with walls on four directions and contains two gates as one for sunset forest and other for city entrance from the clan.
Qin clan divided into four areas, Qin clan servants lived in the outer area.
Outer disciples lived in the middle area, Inner disciples lived in the inner area.
Finally, family and core disciples lived in the core areas.
Qin Tian house situated to the south as door faces north.
Qin Tian slowly sneaking towards Third uncles' room.
Qin's family patrolling unit is very strict at nights so he needs to be extra careful.
As he made his way, he quickly used chloroform to guards at the entrance and make them lost conscious and he quickly made his way into his uncle's wardrobe and took out his uncles clean and ironed robes.
And then he took the jade bottle from his spatial ring and opened and spilled some odorless and colorless powder and made sealing formation.
If anyone looked at that powder one can recognize it's the ivy[1] powder
And he quietly sneaked out of that house and sneakily roamed all over the clan and looked at some specific places and went back to his house.
If any inscriptions master is there, they can easily detect its clan security inscriptions.
So, he is checking at security.
Even though he is mischievous and spoiled but he is no fool.
If he's clan will be safe and only then, he can act carefree otherwise it would be quite a tragedy.
Tian quickly ordered his thoughts and went back to his sleep.
Morning
Qin Luo(Third uncle) woke up and gone to shower. Today is the end of the month so, the third uncle has a lot of work to do as he needs to distribute cultivation and healing pills and soul stones to disciples as their respective position.
Soul stones are the basic currency in the azure kingdom, they can use for cultivation or exchange things.
Qin clans have soul stone mines so, they don't need to worry about producing soul stones.
Even though the Qin clan is one of the four major clans in the mulberry city there are not business type clan but warrior type clan.
Despite having some business Qin clan income is not much.
The third uncle rinsed himself in water and arrived at the wardrobe and took his attires as he wears them.
He felt something strange when he looked at his attire and he suddenly thought something and observed them and smelled them albeit he can't find anything strange. So he quickly arranged his clothes and took clan economy records and arrived at the office and quickly made his way through.
Workers already doing there works, some are cleaning the office and other checking accounts.
Qin Luo shouted as he observed something "where is my lazy son? Hasn't he come yet".
Workers replied immediately "young master Gao didn't arrive yet master" with gulping his saliva with fear.
Even though the third uncle appears as he didn't practice any martial arts but he is very intimidated before workers.
The third uncle shouted again "go and take him to me" as he sits down in his chair.
Workers immediately left.
Qin Gao and Qin Tian talking and laughing at Qin Gao's house.
Gao refreshed morning itself but when he is going to dad's office Tian appeared out of nowhere and distracted him with some honey words.
To say, unlike his father Qin Gao isn't very smart when it comes to life experiences but he's very efficient when it comes to economics.
When Qin tian observed that workers making their way through, he gave a meaningful smile.
It seems he came and distracted his second brother according to his plan.
Absurd, how can he miss when his uncle suffering and become a fool?
Qin Gao asked "why are you smiling that way it gives me creeps?" as his back shivered from the chill.
Before Tian explained workers interrupted him "young master Gao".
prior to Qin Luo turned around Tian glanced at them and their backs drenched with sweat as they felt little devil's glance.
They immediately replied with trembling voice "little devil Ti...no.no...no…young master Tian my apologies" he confessed many times with almost going crying face.
Qin Tian said casually "why are you acting like that it's not like I am going to eat you or something".
Workers wore bitter smiles and nodded heavily "yes...yes young master Tian is so little angel and he is benevolent and magnanimous he doesn't care about little workers." As they explained in a hurry.
Only they know how they are cursing worker, who interrupted their conversation.
Tian shook his head and before he is going to say something, his second brother(Qin Gao) asked: "what is it?"
Workers sighed with relief and said hurriedly "Master summoned young master Gao".
The second brother thought something and glared at Tian and complained: "it's all you are mistake Tian'er, you came and distracted me".
Qin Tian put a wronged face and said: "then the second brother let's go to the third uncle it doesn't matter now".
Duo arrived at the Qin Luo office and entered it.
Qin Luo appears to be checking accounts when he sensed someone coming, he raised his head and smiled when he saw Tian.
Qin Tian immediately smiled back with cupped fists "third uncle".
Qin Luo nodded and scowled at Qin Gao "what time is it?".
(Qin Tian opened formation sneakily as his hands in his back.)
Qin Gao knew he was wronged but if he says he is distracted by his little brother he knew his father going to flare up at his intelligence so he didn't fight back.
When Qin Luo going to scold him he felt something as his facial expression changed and quickly came to normal.
(Qin Tian watching show gleefully.)
Qin Luo going to lecture him as he quickly stood but when he is going to reprimand him, he felt itching on his nether regions.
Albeit he tried to control but it gives very uncomfortable feelings.
So, he tried to scratch but many lady workers and his nephew are there.
How can he do such a shameful thing Infront them?
Before he suppresses that itchy feeling, his whole body flared up with itchy feeling.
As he sensed something wrong and he tried to leave the office.
How can Tian leave this opportunity?
Tian quickly asked uncle "what happened third uncle you're face colors are constantly changing" with an innocent expression.
Qin Luo understood something and asked, "it's you are doing?".
He can't hold back his laughter any longer and laughed out loud as he rolled on the floor.
Everyone understood something now Qin Luo(Third master) fooled by Qin Tian.
Qin Luo doesn't want to lose his face anymore so, he left the room in haste with a helpless expression.
NEXT DAY
Qin Luo's face and hands have red patches. Even though it looks very funny nobody asked as they knew the third master is the victim.

0