Prodigy?,Trash?
44 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Don't know whether we should call Qin Tian a prodigy or a Trash.
Normally people start cultivation when they reached 12-year old but Qin Tian started his cultivation from 6 years old.
He told about that only to his father and brother and they astonished by this fact and even bewildered and frightened when they saw his cultivation speed.
After Tian started cultivation and by the end of the month, he is already at the 7th stage of the body refinement realm and in another 10 days he achieved the 9th stage of the body refinement realm.
Generally, it takes at least 1 month to achieve one stage for normal disciples and heaven favored disciple it takes around 10-20 days to achieve but Qin Tian takes 4-5 days to achieve his next realm.
It baffled his father and brother completely but sadly his mother is not there to look at his miracle.
Even though Qin Tian becoming strong every day his brother didn't feel pressure instead he is happy for his little brother and he knew, there is a saying "strength doesn't matter when it comes to family only love and affection matters".
But when they thought he's going to break through to next realm he's cultivation dropped from 9th level of body refinement realm to none.
They checked completely even his body, but they didn't get any information about his body.
What's more not only his spiritual energy but also his refined organs, tendons and muscles came back as they never refined it.
His father and brother regretted that heavenly talent became waste and didn't get any more despair.
Tian baffled and asked his father and many elders in different ways and read different types of ancient books scrolls but no use he didn't get an answer to anything and didn't get his cultivation back.
Albeit Tian lost his cultivation he didn't lose his confidence and started cultivation again and this time he took 2 months to achieve the 7th level of body refinement realm and takes 20 days to achieve the 9th realm of body refinement realm.
When he thought he's going to break through his cultivation it came to none.
This time Qin Tian started to lose his confidence and started to despair.
When his father saw that he told Qin tian story of "Qiao Xuan" and reason behind the proverb "Undaunted After Repeated Setbacks".
"It's a fallen period where there are no rules and it's a warring state period and there is no record about cultivation only knew how to fight with bare strengths.
There a peasant called Qiao Xuan and he is always tried to fight injustice(bandits) and never give up after so many failures.
Then he thought maybe "I don't have enough strength to fight so I must become someone with more power".
So, step after step he climbed from low hierarchy to high-level society and become the kingdom's official minister.
He married and had a son and he appeared to be happy but only he knew how tormented he was that he can't fight injustice.
He thought when he becomes someone important and maybe can fight the injustice but one-day bandits kidnapped his wife and son when they went outing.
Albeit he pleaded his majesty, majesty didn't hear and send troops to reprimand them.
So, when his majesty sent troops and killed bandits but Qin Xiao's wife and son became victims and experienced a tragic death.
When he saw their bodies, he mourned for days albeit he didn't calm down.
So, he started an investigation about bandits and he finally found a trail and unveiled that one corrupted minister in his majesties court aiding those bandits.
Since he didn't have any proof, he can't do anything so, he prepared a scheme against his majesties family and winded up a story and framed that corrupted minister as criminal so he charged at bandits base with an army and killed all the bandits."
After hearing that story Qin Tian enlightened and never gave up on his cultivation.
It's his fifth time that Qin Tian cultivating from none still he lost his cultivation when he's about to breakthrough.
Despite every time he lost his cultivation Qin Tian saw in his dantian there are some energy balls formed.
Those energy balls appeared to be eggs and every time he lost his cultivation another energy egg will be formed.
These energy balls look very majestic as there some divine beasts are residing within them and every energy egg have one type of color.
Red, yellow, green, brown and blue colored eggs formed until now.
One day when he observed those eggs, he became happy that he felt he can get his cultivation back.
But every time he tried to get his energy back from eggs some mysterious energy tried to stop him and he experienced many backslashes as he vomited a mouthful of blood every time he tried.
"F***k these eggs, you took my energy and you injured me…" every single time he constantly cursed these eggs.
Despite having a curse that he helpless to do anything.
After finished his cultivation he came outside of his room and realized that it's already morning.
Cultivation is a miracle thing when you are cultivating you don't know the time and immersed in meditation and spent days and months without food.
It's one beautiful morning, blue sky and looking at the beautiful sunrise and hearing birds sounds and bustling sounds coming from the clan and once in while beasts sound from sunset forest, it's one hell of the soul steering scenery.
He arrived at his father's room and knocked on the door and found room is unlocked so, he made his way through and found two letters.
He immediately understood his father left the home and he took a deep breath and beheld the letters and found his(Tian'er) and his brothers(Long'er) names written on it.
Tian immediately inspected his letter and he found only simple words "I AM WAITING FOR YOU AND YOU ARE BROTHER IN THE GRAND WORLD".
When he saw those words Qin Tian faces become determined and unyielding than ever.
After a short period of time, he left his father's room and saw his brother cultivating.
So, he didn't disturb him as he stood in front of his brothers' room for a long but didn't move.
After a day his brother came out from his cultivation.
Qin Tian greeted him with the heavy expression "brother Long".
Qin long nodded and said, "what's up with your miserable expression and state?".
Before he got an answer, Qin Tians' stomach rumbled.
As Qin Long understood something he quickly smiled and invited "come let's to kitchen I'll cook for you".
Qin Tian blushed and nodded embarrassingly and followed his brother.
After Breakfast Qin Long asked Tian "now tell me what's the matter?".
Qin Tian handed over the letter to his brother.
Despite Qin Long felt something wrong he took letter casually and read as his mood became heavier and heavier second after second.
After a long time, Qin Long took a deep breath and said " I understood, don't worry we will become strong to support our father" as he controlled his emotions.
Qin Tian nodded heavily and said "we will become strong big brother" with deep emotion.
Day after day, month after month.
Four seasons came and went 3 times.
3 years passed away like without any Rumble and Thunder[1].
1:meant without any big disturbance or changes.

0