Accident
32 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Qin Tian returned home from the library cheerfully.
After he reached home he started to cultivate but what happened next was scared him.
What happened?
When he is trying to cultivate surrounding spiritual energy is not inserting into his body as some barrier formed between his body and surroundings.
When he tried to observe his dantian he scared out of his wits.
9 energy balls turned into eggs and they lost their colors and became like normal eggs and they are standing on crown spikes.
Yes, crown spikes.
This crown is not made by some material but pure energy and on the crown, there are 9 embedded gems.
These gems have different colors and resemble previous egg colors.
Of course, Qin Tian understood what that resembles after some serious brainstorming.
He finally determined after many observations what happened, the cultivation law he is practicing is no longer working on him.
Cultivation laws are unlike martial arts they are essential to change world spiritual energy into our spiritual energies.
These laws are divided into 9 grades
Each grade resembles one cultivation realm and cannot enter another cultivation realm without cultivation law.
It is iron clawed law of cultivators.
Qin Tian cultivating "Five Elements Heaven and Earth Refining Law" and it's 6th-grade cultivation law.
So, usually, he can cultivate up to the heavenly sea realm.
This law was given by his father and even in Qin clan 5th-grade technique is the highest grade but Qin Tian cultivating 6th-grade law.
In the eternal world [1], cultivation realms divided into 9 stages such as,
Body Refining Realm
Soul Forming Realm
Soul Refining Realm
Spring Birth Realm
Heavenly River Realm
Heavenly Sea Realm
Life Construction Realm
Death Destruction Realm And
Ascension Realm
Even in the Qin clan, the soul refining realm is the highest realm one can achieve.
Qin Tian doesn't know what to do now.
So, he directly went to Qin clan martial arts pavilion and tried myriad cultivation laws.
Still no response, suddenly he felt some movement in his spatial ring so, he looked into it and he found nothing.
Then he continued to try different cultivation laws and he again found sensed movement in his spatial ring.
Again he found nothing, he found suspicious and finally decided that whenever he tried to run cultivation law he sensed a movement.
So, he did both simultaneously and found his Royal blue jade shaking.
So, he took out that thing and tried to insert spiritual energy
And when tried to insert spiritual energy it started to suck his spiritual energy albeit he tried to stop it, he can't do anything and Tian became anxious but can't do anything and even tried to throw the jade but it appeared to be stuck to him after a while his whole spiritual energy sucked and he puked a mouthful of blood and lost his conscious.
As he lost consciousness, jade started to shine and it shone for a while that whole clan became alert.
Clan leader and elders all started to arrive pavilion but they found nothing but unconscious Qin Tian.
When they saw Qin Tian's miserable state they panicked and clan leader lost his composure as he took tian and vanished.
Elders and grand elder exchanged looks and sighed "this kid, he alerted the whole clan".
After they checked the whole library and found there is nothing wrong except the disorder cultivation laws and they left.
Clan Master's House
Clan master hurriedly examining Qin Tian and sighed relief when he found nothing wrong.
Before he becomes ecstatic he found there is no single drop of spiritual energy in Qin Tians' body and he furrowed his brows as he inserted his spiritual energy into Qin tian's body but Tian's body didn't allow it.
Qin Tian read about one with nature state but what he doesn't know is once one reached this state their spiritual or origin energy mixed with natural energy.
So, they can't accept normal spiritual or origin energy.
After a while, Qin Shui stopped his pointless attempts and went outside as Qin Tian's cousin Qin qi came and started to nurse him.
Qin tian's body slowly started to recover his spiritual energy.
After an unknown time, his pale face became rosy and he slowly opened his eyes.
When he opened his eyes he had a feeling that he is suffocating and heard many concern voices.
The third uncle's face full of worry and said: "what happened to this brat and haven't opened his eyes even after two days".
Qin Qi and Qin Yi said, "don't know uncle, but his complexion is good compared to yesterday".
Qin Luo Nodded as he looked at him roared "brat you woke up".
Everyone looked at Qin Tian with concern.
Qin Tian's heart filled with warmth when he looked at this scene.
He whispered as he observed his surroundings "what happened and why are you all here?"
Before every one replied one hoarse voice came "what happened? I thought you are going to die".
Everyone glared at that voice and lowered their heads once they saw its clan master.
Even though the clan master spoke like that, everyone knew he only filled with concern.
Qin Tian recalled slowly everything that happened before at the pavilion and looked for his jade but no avail, his jade nowhere to see.
He suddenly bellowed "where is my jade?"
Clan master asked "what jade?"
Qin Tian replied, "jade that father gave me and said it's there when I was found at the forest".
While everyone confused Qin Luo (third uncle) asked "that royal blue jade?"
Qin Tian nodded.
Clan master asked, "tell me what happened at martial arts pavilion?"
Qin Tian became silent for a while and said the truth without any loopholes.
Every one shocked by the incident.
Even though clan master lived for many years, he hasn't experienced something like this.
Everyone trusted Qin Tian unconditionally.
While he may be mischievous he never joked about this type of thing.
Qin Luo went immediately to the pavilion and checked all over the surroundings and came back to shake his head.
Qin Tian sighed and went into a passive state and said after a while "could you please wait outside for a while."
Qin Long want to say something but he was stopped by the third uncle.
Everyone understood immediately while they brought him up, they are not his real family and only lead to finding his family lost.
How can someone not be sad?
So, everyone withdrew themselves.
Qin Tian sighed after everyone left and he was thinking about what happened at the incident to find any clues about jade.
While jade may not be important to him but it's only lead to finding his family.
So, he storming his brain to find clues.
After a while he found nothing and he went back to sleep.
After one day
Qin Qi and Qin Yi entered together and found he is sleeping so they decided to leave but while they are leaving Qin Yi accidentally knocked a vase over. Although it did not break, it still made a clear sound.
Don't know Qin Tian tired of sleeping or waking up by sound he stood and sat down on the couch.
Qin Qi and Qin Yi came back to console him but when they reached him they heard his stomach growling and Qin Yi laughed.
"Puchi".
Qin Tian blushed when he heard her laugh and defended himself "you know I didn't have any food for 4 days".
"Yes, yes" Qin Qi immediately went to his and nodded as she took his side and scolded her.
While Qin YI felt she was wronged and she saw Qin Qi winked at her and she suddenly understood as they put up an act.
How can that wink escape from Qin Tian? as he found it's funny so, he didn't point out.
Qin Qi immediately said, "Qin Yi go and prepare food for Tian".
Qin Yi glared at her but still, she went and came back after a while.
Qin Tian quickly wolfed down all the food and said when they are looking at him "thanks for the food".
Both cousin sisters grinned happily as they saw Qin tian happy as ever.
After some talk, Qin Tian Left to his house as they left for their houses.
When Qin Tian reached home, it's already noon and he found his brother practicing his sword moves in the scorching sun and silently went to his room as he didn't want to disturb his brother.
Qin Tian thinking about his cultivation law and casually observed the dantian and dumbfounded and almost screamed in shock.
1: Eternal realm is the mortal realm name.

0