Legacy Of The Heaven
39 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Qin Tian completely dumbfounded when he observed his dantian.
He stood there in a stupor for some time, they only believed that what he was seeing is true after rubbing his eyes many times.
Generally, one's dantian is made up of a lump of energy in the body refining realm and slowly changed into spring once one breakthrough into the spring birth realm.
Followed by creating river and sea.
But Qin Tians dantian is defying heavens here.
In his dantian normally crown is hovering over his energy sea but now it completely changed and his dantian changed into the normal world.
And there are birds and beasts are living in the harmony.
As his conscience tried to enter it, he gently passed through all over the world.
The most frightening thing is he can feel, he can feel every living thing and non-living thing.
He can feel birds, beasts, and fishes and he can hear the breath of trees and understand thoughts of living beings.
He felt as he was a god in this particular world.
Qin Tian calmed down after a long time and tried to observe the world as he closed his eyes.
When Qin Tian closed his eyes and only then he understood how big the world is and how beautiful it is.
While he observed this world he felt he can control anything but not the center of the world.
Qin Tian reached the center of the earth with one thought.
When he reached the center of earth he dumbfounded by what he saw and stood there for a long time.
There is a magnificent city, one can't see the entrance and exit of the city.
Qin Tian is a hundred zhang [1] distance from city walls.
His blood boiled when Qin Tian saw those city walls and he felt akin to the ant in front of the giant.
Whole city walls are made up of gold and luster makes one's eyes blind.
Even though gold may not be the most expensive metal in the world, but it is one of the strongest elements despite that, it's only the city wall and only recovered himself after a while.
Tian took a deep breath and tried to enter the city but, when he was in the city outskirts he felt he is a mortal man without any powers.
Qin Tian didn't see any gates to enter the city and rounded the whole city but no avail, he found nothing.
He frustrated and cursed "f**k how do I enter this city?"
He tried again and again but he didn't gain any leads and he stopped when heard a strange laugh.
This laugh seems to be strange and childish but quite attractive, he felt like fox-spirit laughed.
Qin Tian petrified and asked anxiously "who is it?"
But in response, he got only laugh.
Qin Tian asked again and again and finally, that strange person answered playfully "me? You are not qualified to know who I am".
Qin Tian cursed inwardly "f**k who is that?"
While he got the answer but he completely petrified when heard those words "you, you dare to curse me, look at how I play with you".
He felt he is an open book in front of that strange voice and become vigilant.
When he felt she is playing with him, he decided to leave and said: "whatever, if I'm not qualified to see you then I am leaving".
Qin Tian retracted his consciousness from dantian while he said those words.
Sure enough, after a while he heard a bunch of curses "you b*****d, I just wanted to play with you a while, I've been alone for nearly million years you know".
Her voice sounds crispy and helpless, he can't find any harmful thoughts in her voice.
While Qin Tian felt he made a right bet by leaving dantian, he completely flabbergasted when he heard she was alone for million years and he felt she is not lying so, he started to sympathize with her.
While he is not maybe the kind person, his heart is not made by stone.
But he didn't enter the dantian again and asked inwardly "so, am I not still qualified to talk to you?"
She cursed inwardly for his pettiness and replied: "no, you are qualified, more than qualified to see me ".
Qin Tian ego satisfied as he entered dantian again and he saw a petite figure.
When he looked at her elfin figure, even though she looked small, she is quite attractive.
But Qin Tian suddenly laughed as he remembered something.
While he was laughing dumbly she asked furiously "hey, why are you laughing?"
"Hehehe, nothing," said as he tries to hold back his laughter.
She stomped her foot and asked again "tell me why are you laughing?" as she going to eat him if he doesn't answer.
Qin Tian replied, "didn't you say you are a million-year grandma, but looking at you."
He didn't have any chance to finish the sentence as he interrupted by her voice "you are the grandma, your whole family is grandma" as she complained feverishly and her whole face changed into the red with anger.
When he looked at her almost crying expression Qin Tian stopped bullying her and said: "ok, ok don't cry alright." As he quickly apologized seriously. Well, at least acted like one.
"you b*****d, I am waiting for you million years, but you, as soon as you arrived you started to bullying me" she complained and acted like a spoiled little girl.
After several arguments Qin Tian and elf-like girl reconciled.
Qin Tian found her name is Huli Susu and she is fox spirit except for her lack of seductiveness.
Tian asked, "if you are a million years old why your body is so small".
Though she is annoyed by his question she replied as he rolled her eyes "didn't I say I was sealed for nearly million years".
Qin Tian nodded as he felt her explanation is reasonable.
"And, who sealed you anyway?" Qin Tian further asked Susu.
"B*****d, if it wasn't for you who would dare to seal me" she complained endlessly.
"For me?" Qin Tian confused and asked her.
She knew she slipped words so, she showed her yandere character and said: "humph, I am not going to tell you".
While Qin Tian has many doubts but he didn't ask further but inquired about the city "anyway, at least tell me about this city and how to enter it".
When he asked her about the city she becomes serious and said: "you, entering the city, in your dreams at your current state".
"Then how do I enter it?" Tian understood her character so, he didn't take the offensive and asked her meticulously.
"Of course bypassing the trails", she spoke in disdain.
Qin Tian nodded his head as he asked "then where is trail ground? And how do I enter it?"
Susu waved her hand as stela came out of nowhere.
While Qin Tian bewildered, he carefully observed the stela and on that stone someone majestically carved "city of Heaven's Gate".
Qin Tian shocked as he studied those words.
So, it's heavens inheritance and needs to pass so many trails to get legacy.
Albeit he shocked but he found it's quite interesting.
City heaven's gate divided into seven parts and needs to win certain karma points to get inheritance through trial grounds and given missions.
While there are good and bad karma points, it's calculated through our good works and bad works.
Longer he continued to study the information more he depressed he became.
According, to the information of stela he acquired, at least someone needs the "Heavenly river realm" to enter trails, he could've entered that realm without a problem if it's before but now he doesn't have cultivation law to practice.
As Susu understood his problem she chanted some words and did some seals as some characters flowed into him.
He almost cursed her but stopped when he felt he received some information.
Longer he observed that information more shocked he become and quickly became grateful to her.
After she sent some information she added "it's the first volume of myriad law's and practice quickly pass through the first trial" and kicked out his conscience from the world.
Even Though Qin Tian had many doubts but he placed them for the future.
After she kicked out from him the world she muttered herself as her eyes moistened with sad "as expected, he didn't remember anything".
1: zhang = 3.58 meters

0