Tome Of Myriad Laws
44 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Qin Tian tried to read the first volume of myriad laws as he tried to recall it, he found the real name is "TOME OF MYRIAD LAWS".
"What a domineering name…" that's what Qin Tian felt when he saw those words.
After he recalled those words, he found tome of myriad laws is not only a cultivation law but also contained the knowledge about alchemy, formations, forging, inscriptions, etc.
"No wonder it named as that" Tian muttered to himself.
Tian skipped all information as he studied cultivation law "Divine Mortal Law (DML)".
DML is divided into 9 stages when Qin Tian saw it's a 9th-grade cultivation law he no longer surprised.
What a joke, what is 9th-grade cultivation compared to the amount he experienced previously.
Qin Tian studied cultivation law for the body refinement realm and comprehended in half a day.
Someone knocked his door when tried to practice his new cultivation law, though he annoyed he opened the door to found it's his brother.
Qin Long is 19 years old this year, he should be practicing his cultivation in his sect, but he didn't return after Qin Tian injured.
When he saw his brother, Qin Tian smiled and greeted "Big brother."
Qin Long nodded with a smile and asked: "why didn't you come to find me once you recovered?"
Qin Tian spoke tacitly as he knew his big brother concern" I don't want to disturb you when you're practicing sword arts so, I didn't come to disturb you".
Qin Long understood as he nodded and said: "Qin Clan martial arts competition is going to start in a month and half so, practice hard."
"Big brother, are you leaving for the sect?" Qin Tian asked plainly.
Qin Long nodded and said, "Yeah, me and brother Gao both are leaving to sect".
And continued "we don't know when will we come, so, be careful".
Qin Tian nodded as he said his farewell to his brother.
Qin Tian quickly calculated time to clan martial arts and there is only one month.
Most of the disciples, off and on in the aging ceremony started cultivation before the ceremony.
Most of them are at least 4th or 5th level of body refinement realm and some core disciples are already 6th or 7th realm of body refinement realm.
But here our protagonist with no cultivation, so he was thinking about how to reach a higher realm quickly.
If he had a talent like before when he cultivated for the first time, he can sit and cultivate and reach a higher realm with ease".
But it's not the case here, while his cultivation speed superior to so-called, top geniuses in the clan but he still can't achieve six or seven stages in over month right.
So, he needs to think meticulously and try to cultivate as well as possible.
Body refinement realm divided into 9 stages and each stage helps us to refine organs and bone and when you refined all organs then only you can reach the peak of the body cultivation.
1st stage of body refining realm is to refine bones.
2nd stage of body refining realm is to refine muscles.
3rd stage of body refining realm is to refine skin.
4th stage of body refining realm is to refine five zhang [1] organs
5th stage of body refining realm is to refine six Fu [2] organs
6th stage of body refining realm is to Refine Meridians [3]
7th stage of body refining realm is to Refine Blood
8th stage of body refining realm is to Open acupoints [4] and
9th stage of body refining realm is to convert Spiritual Qi to Origin Qi
Everyone born with spiritual qi but if someone needs to break through to higher realm they must convert spiritual Qi to Origin Qi
Qin Tian decided to cultivate until 3rd stage of the body refinement realm and venture into the sunset forest to train himself.
So, Qin Tian didn't enter his room instead he went outside and walking towards a certain pavilion.
Alchemy pavilion is busy as ever, even though there are two alchemy grandmasters and many alchemy masters and juniors but there are many tasks to complete.
When someone arrived, they need to show clan badge and verify themselves but when Qin Tian arrived guards don't even dare to stop him.
What a joke, not only he is Clan master's and grandson and also he had another title as little devil master.
Though he stopped his pranks, still no one dared to offend him.
Qin tian directly went into the alchemy room and asked body refinement pills.
Qin Tian came out of the alchemy room as he took body refinement pills and went seclusion.
Qin Tian took four body refinement pills and eat at a time if there is anyone saw this situation their jaws fell to the floor.
But he dares to do that, not that he has special means but there is a secret technique in Tome of Myriad laws called "devour the heavens".
Devour the heavens technique helps to devour any type of violent or normal energy to the body.
actually, it's a quite good auxiliary skill.
Secret techniques are different from cultivation laws and martial arts and it cannot be learned through books but it's an inheritance technique.
Qin clan also has a secret technique but its low-level technique and only passed down from patriarch to patriarch.
After two days
Qin Tian slowly stretched his body as he stands up.
"Kacha, Kacha" crispy sounds came from his bones and sticky black thing covered all over his body.
Bone and marrow cleaning, Tian successfully stepped into the 1st stage of bone refinement level.
While he felt happy, he felt disgusted and went to shower.
Tian went to cultivate again after he wolfed down some food and this time he cultivated a week as he successfully stepped into the 3rd stage of the body refinement realm.
As he cleaned himself and checked for any martial arts in Tome Of myriad laws.
Even though there are many laws in that volume but there are no martial arts.
Qin Tian asked Huli Susu but she said only after entering into the first level of the "City of Heaven's Gate", he can get martial arts.
So, he needs to practice clan martial arts.
So, Qin Tian directly aimed for martial arts pavilion.
Unlike alchemy pavilion here, everyone needs to follow rules as he Qin Tian submitted his badge and wrote his name in the record.
There is an old man sat in front of the martial arts pavilion door, and he is quite a strange one with a weird temper.
He looked like a dead old man with a skinny figure.
Albeit, Qin Tian tried to greet him many times he never responded and this time also the same.
Unlike cultivation law pavilion, once you enter into martial arts pavilion, you directly sent into illusion formation.
Martial arts pavilion is a five-storeyed building and Qin Tian directly went for the second floor.
Martial arts divided into yellow, black, gold, earth and heaven stages.
Body refinement cultivators can practice only yellow and black grade martial arts. And everyone can only take any three martial arts.
So, Qin Tian took one movement technique, one offensive fist technique, and a defensive technique.
As he inserted his spiritual energy Qin Tian felt a load of information passed into his sea of consciousness and sent out of the pavilion.
There is the work of formation technique, so no one can take extra martial arts.
Qin Tian selected shadow phantom image as a movement technique, chain fists technique as an offensive technique and star-mirror the defensive technique.
1: Zhang organs are Heart, Lungs, Spleen, liver, and kidney.
Each organ represent one element in our body as follows
The heart represents the fire element
Lungs represent the Metal element.
Spleen represents Earth element
The liver represents the Wood element and
The kidney represents the water element.
2: Fu organs are Gall bladder, Stomach, Large intestine, Small intestine,
Urinary bladder and san jiao.
3: Meridians are essential for the body and used to transmit Qi all over the
Body and 12 main meridians represent the talent of your cultivation.
4: Acupoints are a particular part of the body surfaces which helps to infuse and diffuse
Qi into our body.

0