2. Starting of Survival Game
39 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was standing right in front of an unknown being. If I remember correctly, I was in my car just a few moments ago...then how did I get here? It can't be kidnapping...or someone shooting a sleeping dart at me, that's just impossible, I would at least get the sensation if something like that came my way.

This is strange and a little....weird. Everywhere I see is nothing but white and interestingly enough it's not shiny or blinding, in fact, this white colour is quite soothing to the eyes. The thing weirder or should I say creepy is the being standing in front of me.

Contrary to the whiteness of the surrounding, this being is completely raven black. Two legs that are shaped like sharpest of claws, four hands with respective items held by each. Two of these items I recognize are the silver halberd and a bow, the other two are something I have never seen before.

I also can't tell if it's a male or female. Though it's not wearing any clothes, there's literally nothing present, no boobs or genitalia. But what's more horrid or the bone-chilling than the appearance is the broad smile on its face. It's not showing any teeth, just that the lips are just...inhumanly stretched upwards with red lipstick as a decoration on the lips. There's also no eyes, nose or ears on the body...also, no hair. Really, no something I have ever seen before.

Clearly, not a human.

Even though I was in front of such an unexplainable creature, I wasn't panicking...though maybe a bit, but it wasn't to the point that it would cloud my mind. I was really thankful for the shit I went through for reaching the point in life I was at, because of that I was able to somewhat cope with the wild situation....but the most important factor keeping my mind from going crazy was my children. I need to get back to them, I need to get out of whatever place this is and meet back with them. I can't afford to die here if my life is on the line, my life only belongs to those three and I won't allow anyone else to take it.

These were the thoughts that were helping me distract from the weirdness around me and keeping a sane mind.

The thing wasn't saying anything, even though it had no eyes, I still felt that it was staring deep into my eyes, makes me feel a little uncomfortable...but I shook the feeling away and carefully started to talk, "Um..what is this place?" while trying my best to not quiver my voice.

"It really was an excellent find..... HUMAN! CONGRATULATIONS! REJOICE! YOUR WORTHLESS LIFE IS ABOUT TO BE GIVEN A MEANING BY ME" 

I immediately glared with my eyes, it has been a while since someone spoke to me with such a disrespectful, haughty and self-centred voice. I remember this feeling quite well, it's the feeling I get when someone talks to me while treating me like garbage, it truly! It really had been a very long time since I felt this again...and I don't like it one bit.

But I need to stay calm, it won't do any good if I get haughty here. The odds are against me right now, the enemy is something unknown and I can't afford to anger this thing...there's a chance it could kill me. Though it's not certain it's still within the realm of probability.

I need to play along with him so that I can extract more information. Just calm down Melissa, it's just another hurdle in life, I have overcome many roadblocks and I will overcome this too and get back to my children.

Ok, fuuuuuuhaaaaaahhhh... let's try it!

This thing thinks of itself as something very superior, evident by its voice when greeted me...so how do we deal with someone with a superiority complex? 

It's simple, you go along with their play and please them.

I kneeled in front of this ugly being and looked at it with a smile on the face. Though it hurt my pride quite a bit...but there's no pride if I'm dead.

"I feel honoured. How can I be of help?" I also spit blood saying all these crap, but it has to be done.

"THIS HUMAN REALLY IS A RARE FIND. WITH THIS I CAN FINALLY WIN THE GAME AND BECOME THE SUPREME GOD" looks like he bought the act, this thing really is an idiot...but the last words piqued my interest...GOD?

If I think from a different perspective and vision of this thing as God...then all this stuff makes a little more sense. Even though I never believed in such existence but that's the only way to explain some of this and keeping a sane mind. If I don't find a suitable explanation for all these questions in my mind, then I would be done for. The uncertainty in my mind will rise more if all these mysteries don't get answered.

Also, what's this thing about 'Game' and 'Supreme'. Let's believe this thing to be something of a god, then supreme would be someone senior to gods....hmmm, there are more gods them? and the title of supreme goes to the one winning the 'Game'....mmm, let's get information about this game out.

"I understand. Can this game be explained to such lowly me?" bear it, bear it....bear with it.

"HAHAHAA! *THUMP* SURE! *THUMP* SURE! *BANG* SURE!* THUD!*" Holy shit! this thing's strong. Just by waving his arms and legs around like a pleased child, it was able to violently shake this unknown space and knock me off my feet.

Fuck! this is troublesome...this thing is dumb but quite powerful. It seems like I was right in playing along, all of my senses are telling me that I would immediately die if I go against this thing. Also, he's somewhat pleased so the plan is working out. Shit! there's sweat forming on my forehead, I really am getting quite nervous, blood is also rushing through my body...make me feel very restless. What's this about the game? If I have to participate in such 'Game'...then what about my children? they would start panicking, get sleep deprived without me...

This is bad, really bad, the brain is literally screaming at me the word 'I'm fucked'

"LISTEN CAREFULLY HUMAN! YOU ARE STANDING IN FRONT OF THE EARTH GOD. AMONG ALL THE HUMANS WITH SIN METER MORE THAN 100000, YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN RANDOMLY"

huh? wait..what?!!

"BLAME YOUR CRIMES AND BAD LUCK FOR IT. BUT DON'T WORRY, EVEN TRASH HUMANS LIKE ONE YOURSELF CAN GIVE THEIR LIVES SOME WORTH"

oi! wait! wait! wait

"FROM NOW YOU WILL PARTICIPATE IN A 10 PERSON SURVIVAL BATTLE. ALL 10 ARE FROM DIFFERENT PLANETS AND REPRESENT THEIR RESPECTIVE GODS. YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN TO BE MY SLAVE, BE GRATEFUL!!"

Oi! oi! oi! listen, will you! can you stop talking for a minute!! I can't process all this!!

"YOUR GOAL IS TO SURVIVE TILL THE AGE OF 30, GATHER ENOUGH STRENGTH AND KILL THE OTHER NINE IN TIME. IF BY THE END MORE THAN 1 IS REMAINING, THEN IT WOULD BE AN ALL OUT IN A CERTAIN AREA. THE LOCATION FOR THIS BATTLE WOULD BE THIS PLANET CREATED BY US 10 GODS"

10 gods? different planets? ...what! there's life on other planets??? what's this about survival till 30?? I can't keep up, my mind's about to explode...

"FOR WINNING YOU WOULD BE REWARDED WITH ONE WISH. YOU CAN WISH FOR ANYTHING BUT IF THAT WISH SOMEHOW INVOLVES YOUR HOME PLANET THEN THE WISH CANNOT SURPASS MORE THAN 1000 SIN LEVEL. TILL THEN, YOUR BODY WOULD BE PRESERVED HERE. NOW, IT TIME FOR HUMAN TO TRANSPORTED TO THE STAGE PLANET. BE SURE, CHOOSE AN ABILITY. YOU CAN ONLY CHOOSE ONE."

"Oi! wait! hear me out you piece of fucking shit. What gives you the fucking right to—AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

My mind snapped with all the overflow of uncertain new information, even though I tried my best to remain calm but I couldn't when the thought of being away from my children finally dominated every single emotion in my body and as we can see I snapped. I was about to though all the abusive words I know right at it but I just got started and suddenly a sharp, needle-like pain ran through my whole body, making me lose my consciousness.

Before I finally became unconscious, I just saw two things.

One is some kind of hazy spirit looking thing come out of my mouth and the second....the smile on its face becoming more stretched. So much, that if its eyes were present, the tip of mouth with touch the eyes.

I finally realized. This thing wasn't dumb, it was also just playing along with me....today I lost for the 204th time since my birth, the number didn't go up for a past couple of years....haaahhh, what a nostalgic feeling, I didn't know that I missed this feeling of losing, it's quite refreshing to get defeated again...that just means there's still much room for me to improve.

It seems like I still haven't become the perfect being that won't lose to anything.

A perfect being won't lose again to such a TRICKSTER GOD.

and then after I don't know, how long, I woke up and saw the dirt walls around me. I was inside a small dirt shack...and my body, that of a seven-year-old girl.

A girl I haven't seen anywhere before.

 

 

 

1