Chapter 1
157 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

              Meeting the God

     When Neha opened her eyes, she was standing in the the open space, and the  black hole that swallowed her, disappeared somewhere.

      When she  looked around, it was pitch black with some  light scattering here and there, some of them even twinkled.   

     She inwardly mused, 'it must be how the astronauts must feel, when they are standing in the space and looking at the vast expanse of universe.'

    But she couldn't figure out ,'how could she stand here without any protective cover?she could only think of two explanations, either she must have got some supernatural power like superman or she could be dead and now  wandering as a soul.'

   " You are right"a soft voice answered from behind her.

    When she turned back, she felt white fog entering her vision and because of that she couldn't clearly see the entity before her.

    From  the voice,  she could only guess the gender as female.

    "You are ......"asked Neha.

    " I am space time monitor of this part of the universe, but you can also call me as Goddess."

    " It's due to my mistake you end up here, so allow me to compensate you. "

    "Then, let me go back, okay!! I don't want any other thing."exclaimed Neha.

   Goddess could only shook her head in response.

   " Sorry, I don't have the power to recreate your body." apologized the Goddess.

     Neha expected this answer, and knew it in her heart, there is no way to go back, but she wanted to try anyways.

   After watching her drooping expression, Goddess proposed an idea " I could create your clone and put it in your place. Is that okay with you?"

   The first thought Neha had was not about whether to accept the proposal or not but 'Even Gods are keeps up with the technology nowadays'but didn't show it in her face.

   Goddess smiled lightly and didn't bother to inform Neha, that she could read her thoughts.

  "Do you accept my proposal, child?"

  Neha thought about her parents,'she was an only child of them. Eventhough, she and her mother and up fighting always, their love for her is indisputable.They couldn't bear it anything happened to her.'

   So, she gladly accepted the proposal.

 Suddenly a light formed from the Goddess's hand and enveloped her,it was very warm and soothing.

    She started to remember the past events of her twenty five years life  starting from her childhood,  until the moment she was captured by the black hole.  

    When the light left her body, she found a copy of her standing to her right, that girl was a mirror image of her with dark skin tone and five feet height.

     She was chubby if put it mildly, and could be called as fatty if one meant to be rude.

   She also wore the same clothes as Neha, a white tops matched with blue jeans. 

  When Neha was inspecting the other, she was also found doing the same. 

   " She has all your memories, so she will not have any problems living as you." explained the Goddess. 

   " What about her feelings?" enquired Neha.

   " She was created by from your soul, the people you love , naturally she will also love them"

   Neha was relieved after hearing that, she turned towards the other girl and pleaded "please take care of my parents."

   " I always fight with my mom on the issue of  dieting, she was worried about my figure, incase it affect my marriage prospects."

    " You don't like dieting, right?" asked the other girl.

    " Yes , I don't like it , for a foodie ,that's the worst punishment. " sighed Neha.

    The girl in front her, smiled lightly and said" I understand Neha,  I promise you to take care of our parents."

   Neha didn't miss the word 'our parents' and felt very grateful.

   " I can't thank you enough, and please call me Sara ,its my nickname, that's what my family and friends call me, and that's the name you are going to be called from now on"

   " sure.."

   At this time,  the Goddess who was watching their interaction from the side, interrupted " It's time for Sara to go to the  earth."

    The portal was opened and otherside of other shows  the park,from which Neha came.Sara said her goodbye to Neha and bowed towards the Goddess before entering the portal. 

   When the portal closed, Neha could not stop her tears from flowing,  she wept for her unfortunate death.

   She deeply regretted that  she had a fight with her mother,when that was the last time she was ever going to see her,  eventhough she don't have a way of knowing this, at that time.

     She thought of her father, who unconditionally supported her all the time, she was her dad's little  princess. 

   She can't imagine her life without  them, she really felt thankful,  at least they never come to know about her dead.

    The Goddess waited patiently for her to finish grieving and calmly asked her" Are you ready to hear about your new life?"

    Neha looked at the Goddess and said "Yes, I am ready. "

    

   

   

3