Chapter 11
29 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Anya turned to look at Fusca, who nodded his head.

“Yes, it is corrupted energy” she said.

Darthañan turned pale, cold sweat began to run down his body. But unlike what those present came to think, Darthañan was not worried about having this disastrous energy inside his body, the male human was petrified to think of the times he had taken his children in his arms, the times which he had caressed his wife. His ignorance may have killed his family.

“It is a minuscule amount, but the fact that you have generated it yourself means that Almawarth is entering his final days”

The seriousness of the moment was interrupted by Kolia who had been quite busy with the human saplings and had only been able to listen to some things in the conversation between Darthañan and Anya.

“The children are strangely in perfect condition. I'm not going to ask why they have a magical restriction on them, but what seems to me supremely irresponsible is that neither of them is vaccinated”

Kolia's aura became aggressive.

“There are magic-resistant viruses and bacteria that cannot be eliminated with magic healing energy. All hippies who put magic over technology are the same as the materialists who do the opposite. Don't you understand that we live in a world where the optimum is the harmony between magic and technology?” he was angry.

“¡Kolia!” Anya said waking up her husband who had folded a metal utensil with his robotic hand when he was absorbed in his monologue.

Turning and seeing what he had done, he became alarmed and threw the utensil into the trash bin.

“Although I plan to do it no matter what you say, can I vaccinate your children?” Kolia asked giving a little strength to her voice.

For a moment Darthañan only smiled and confirming that his children were in good condition burst into laughter.

“Yes, yes, go ahead and vaccinate them”

He was not going to discuss the reasons why his children were not vaccinated, the only thing that mattered was that they were well.

Kolia proceeded to vaccinate the human saplings. First he decided to vaccinate Elizabeth, whom he saw much more behaved so she could give an example to his bratty brother who did not stop moving throughout the exam.

Kolia went to some shelves and began to pick up several glass containers with the robotic hands.

" They are lucky that there are three other saplings in the castle at the moment, otherwise we would not have these agents" said Kolia, drawing the liquids into syringes with the appearance of thorns.

The pikmi approached little Elizabeth who had already calmed down and looked around with fascination. He approached the syringe and without she noticing he injected the vaccine. Immediately the girl gave a shout that destabilized everyone's eardrums and began to cry.

Theodor's bright eyes widened when he saw what had happened to his sister and when he saw how the strange man, with cold hands, was now preparing to hurt him, he decided to escape. But before he managed to move, Kolia had moved and caught him in his robotic hands, the pikmi had been a pediatrician in his early years of medical practice and knew very well how this boy would react.

Theodor resisted with all his might, but it was useless, Kolia smiled with his triumph and gave the already crying Theodor the injection.

“¡Click!””

The tip of the syringe broke, the small mammal that had been in his arms was now transformed into metal.

“¡What the fuck!” Kolia shouted, releasing Theodor on the table in surprise.

As Theodor's body turned back to normal, the little boy began to laugh.

"Fascinating" said Anya.

The eyes of Albella and Fusca turned bright, but remembering that they were helping this guardian family who had entered tragedy, both decided to calm their greed.

“Sorry I didn't think his spider would interfere” Darthañan apologized, in reality he had completely forgotten about the spider, but preferred to omit that detail.

“Hohoho, do you think that spider will prevent me from vaccinating you?”  Kolia said proudly looking at Theodor.

The baby boy noticed the aura emanating from Kolia and paused his laughter, this was not the time to stay still. He started to crawl over to where his dad was, but was grabbed by one of his legs. The pikmi tried to vaccinate him again, but the diamond spider countered it again, damaging a second syringe.

“Hahaha” Kolia started to laugh like a maniac.

The robotic arms doubled, now they were four, of half the mass of the original two. Gripping the baby with twos he began to check him to find the spider, because when it was biting the child it could not move.

After five minutes he found it on his right buttock, he took it with care, causing the transforming effect to end and he immediately vaccinated Theodor, making him burst into tears. Kolia placed the spider on the boy and finished his task.

“¡Uff!”

Kolia sighed, wiping sweat from his forehead with his forearm.

“Now there are only three vaccinations left for each one”

Then the first great battle and defeat of Elizabeth and Theodor, which was filled with tears. The little ones tried everything they could, but they completely lost. In total, they were vaccinated four times each.

Kolia, when finished, returned the saplings to his father, who hugged him while crying, at the moment they were crying with less energy because they had been crying and resisting for the last four hours.

“Thank you very much” Darthañan said receiving the little ones.

“There is nothing to be grateful for, this is my work” Kolia answered getting off the robot with pride.

In the corner of the cabin where Albella and Anya were sitting, it could be heard the comment “Men” and the complicit laughter that accompanied it.

In the medical cabin they waited another two hours for Frigglene to wake up. The beautiful vampire was greeted by the faint screams of her children calling her mama. But before she could receive them, Anya asked her to accompany her to another room where they had a private discussion where Anya treated her as a psychologist and Frigglene recounted everything that had happened and the reasons why she had felt so stressed when they arrived at the medical villa.

“I see; you have not been married for a long time” Anaya said leaving the empty cup of tea on the table that separated her from Frigglene.

“Tomorrow, after you have rested ask your husband to explain to you what guardian families are. I think if you knew, you wouldn't have ended up in that state”

“That'll do” assure Frigglene.

The vampire was somewhat surprised to have spoken so openly with this person that she had just met.

“Do not keep things, you can end up hurting yourself and those you love if you do not communicate properly”

Anya stood up and stretched out her hands to receive Frigglene's tea cup.

“The medicine I gave you when you arrived relaxed you in such a way that your conscious could not be alert during the first minutes. Everything you said later was yourself venting when you already opened up with me.

“Thank you very much Mrs. Anya” Frigglene said still surprised by what they had just told her. At that time, she decided to teach his children to be very careful when receiving food and drinks from strangers.

The pikmi started laughing.

“There is nothing to be thankful for”

They immediately got up and returned to the main room of the cabin where the others were waiting for them.

“Frigg How are you feeling?” Darthañan asked anxiously after knowing how his wife was feeling mentally.

“Much better” Frigglene smiled extending her arms to receive one of the little ones who had fallen asleep while she talked to Anya.

“Thank you very much doctor Anya, doctor Kolia” said Fusca

“It is already getting dark so I consider it appropriate to show Darthañan and Frigglene where they will be staying”

“Go ahead, you don't have to worry about a thing. It was with great pleasure that we helped this couple”

The farewell took a while, but after thirty minutes they were on their way to the residential villas. Along the way Albella told them that they could choose between two options. The first was for them to stay in a small villa where each of the four could have their own one-story cabin. And the second was a villa with a single cabin, two floors and four rooms.

Darthañan and Frigglene discussed it and taking into account the age of their children they opted for the second option. Now was the time to rest and recover as a family. It was time to be together.

 

Hello! 

What do you think of Darthañan and Frigglene as characters so far?

2