Chapter 20
22 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Soon the day the death pact would be made arrived, and as it was a day of rest Darthañan and Frigglene had been thinking about what to do with the children. Fortunately, her children were invited to play at the villa of Shimu and Mushi, Helvella's younger children, so they would be under the care of the castle's servants.

Leaving the children, they headed towards the study where they would meet with Albella, Hegani and Veigar to prepare how they would proceed during the death pact.

When Elizabeth and Theodor said goodbye to their parents, they were guided by an ubax servant to a small cabin inside their friends' villa, dedicated exclusively as a game room. Upon entering they could see Shimu who was hitting a toy dragon with his wooden sword and Mushi who was coloring a wall.

“Young master Mushi, please the wall is not for painting,” implored an endur servant who taking advantage of her humanoid body with bush characteristics was organizing all the mess that Shimu left around the place.

The ubax when seeing that his companion was having problems in the few minutes that left her alone with the young masters decided to help her.

“My lords, the guests Theodor and Elizabeth just arrived.”

“Eli, Tod!” Mushi shouted turning his face, releasing the brush he was using and starting to run towards the entrance to greet his friends.

“Hello Mushi,” the two greeted at the same time.

“Are you ready for our adventure?” Shimu asked trying to make a heroic pose with his wooden sword.

Elizabeth looked at Shimu angrily, he shouldn't be saying those things in front of the servants. What she didn't thought was that neither the ubax nor the endur would have imagined that the little ones were planning to run away, to go talk to two quinoids in the stables.

Shimu turned pale and to avoid being scolded by Elizabeth he decided to talk about something else to redirect her attention.

“Lutza has not arrived. If her parents don't bring her, we won't be able to start.”

His plan of talking about something else failed and he didn't realize it until the words left his mouth. The little lepiota immediately covered his mouth with both hands, making the two servants smile, he looked too cute.

At that moment a bell rang, indicating that someone had arrived at the villa. The endur took advantage of the sound to leave the four children with the ubax.

“Now I have to go for the guests,” she said before running away leaving the surprised ubax with the four children.

“Banksi bring us blankets, we are going to make a fort and we need many walls” Shimu ordered, pointing his wooden sword at the servant with rose features.

“Right away,” replied the ubax leaving the game cabin and heading to the one that served as a warehouse.

" Done, we have a few minutes before he returns, " said Shimu, proud to have come up with an excuse to get rid of the servant.

" As soon as Lutza arrives, we run away, " said Elizabeth, smiling together with Shimu.

On the other hand, Theodor had joined Mushi and had started painting the wall together with his friend.

“Tod why is Destroyer sleeping on your head?” Mushi asked while still painting.

“I do not know, lately whenever he can, he climbs up. My dad says that means he likes me,” Theodor replied also immersed in creating a work of art in the wall.

At that moment the endur returned accompanied by Lutza, and seeing the disaster that Theodor and Mushi were doing on the wall her body became rigid <Master Helvella is going to kill me>.

“Hello Lutza.” Elizabeth greeted first, followed by the other three children.

“Hello,” replied the huge pikmi going near to Elizabeth and sitting next to her.

The maid endur when seeing that the children began to play, decided to go for the cleaning implements with a shadow on her face and an aura of defeat around her.

“Let’s escape before they return” Shimu whispered with a smile.

“Tod, Mushi follow us” ordered Elizabeth.

The five children went to the door and carefully set out to leave the cabin. They had not advanced more than 5 meters when they met Banksi, the ubax servant.

“Where are the young masters going? I already got the blankets they asked for,” Banksi asked, showing them the small cart with which he had brought the blankets.

At that moment the little ones realized that escaping would be more difficult than they had imagined.

" Let's go to my cabin, " Shimu replied quickly. He was the first of the five to regain his composure.

Banksi could only show them an awkward smile for a second, the little ones would start disorganizing everything everywhere and in the worst case, little Miss Latispora would show up and just like her mother would go mad with the mess. Being the personal servant of these young masters was much more complicated than he imagined when they offered him the position.

“Don’t you have more space in the game room to build the fort?” Banksi tried to persuade them to stay so they only mess up one place.

“No, I already decided that we would build it in my room,” Shimu answered cutting the conversation and starting to walk again.

When they reached Shimu's cabin they went to his room on the second floor. Seeing that this cabin was only for Shimu, Theodor couldn't ask surprised.

“Don’t you live with your parents?”

“No, my sister Albella says that each member of the family must have their own villa, but since we are little we have to share this one,” Mushi replied.

“Eli and I share the same room,” Theodor said imagining a cabin just for himself.

“Lutza has no brothers, she cannot share,” the gorilla of almost two meters commented.

Upon reaching the room Shimu turned and looking the servant Ubax directly in the eyes asked him to bring all the cushions he could. When Banksi went out of the cabin and the children saw him go to the cellar from the window, they sat in a circle.

“okay, now we have to figure out how we are going to go to the stables without getting caught,” Shimu said with a more serious tone of voice.

Little Elizabeth put her hand on her jaw and began to think carefully. It was contemplated in her master plan that they would run away, but not how they would do it. Her eyes began to look everywhere and before long she devised an escape plan with the resources at their disposal.

“This is the plan ...” Elizabeth said starting to explain everything to her friends.

Arriving at the cellar Banksi met Ilma, his companion endur. She was carrying several cleaning tools and her face was tired.

“Why are you taking those things out?” I asked Banksi.

“Young master Mushi and Theodor painted the walls of the playroom, I have to clean up before the young mistress Latispora realizes it” Ilma answered.

For some reason Latispora found it her duty to walk through the castle checking that everything was in perfect condition. And since Shimu and Mushi were the youngest, most mischievous and disorderly, Latispora paid special attention to all the places that the little ones visited.

“Wait a moment, I'll take some cushions to young master Shimu’s cabin and then I will help you with the game room,” Banksi said, offering to help, since the care of this villa belonged to both of them.

“Thank you very much,” Ilma replied with a bright smile on her face.

Banksi quickly entered the cellar and Ilma headed to the game room. After gathering the cushions, the ubax took them to the little ones and excused himself to help Ilma.

As soon as they were alone and confirmed that Banksi had moved away from Shimu's cabin, the little ones began to move. Shimu and Theodor went to the big basket of dirty laundry and turned it over. Mushi and Elizabeth began to roll up the bed sheets and blankets to make makeshift ropes.

Lutza helped move the large basket closer to where Elizabeth and Mushi were making the blanket ropes. Together they tied the ropes to the different ends of the basket which they pulled with all their strength to prove that they resisted. Then Elizabeth, Theodor, Shimu, and Mushi slipped into the basket, which was big enough to make room for even the four little ones inside.

“Ready Lutza, now carry the basket on your back,” Elizabeth ordered a little excited as her escape plan began to take shape.

Lutza grabbed the ropes and placing her large, muscular arms between them, she lifted the basket on her back as if it was a backpack.

“Can you move?” Elizabeth asked now with a little nervousness, everything now depended on Lutza.

“Strong Lutza, Lutza can” replied the Pikmi, getting up and hitting her chest.

The weight of Shimu and Mushi was very little as they were lepiots, that’s why more than anything Lutza only felt the weight of Tod and Eli, which was not much either.

“Then we go to the stables!” Shimu shouted excited about what they were going to do.

Lutza moved carefully and for some reason instead of going down the stairs they decided they had to escape through one of the windows. The well-built primate descended through the branches of the cabin with great skill and in a short time reached the ground.

For a moment she looked towards the playroom and when she saw that none of the servants was in sight, she ran towards the exit of the villa. And without anyone noticing the five children disappeared among the corridors of the castle.

Thanks for reding my novel.

1