Authors Note + Q&A
237 3 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

Hey, I cleaned up the mistakes in the earlier chapters nothing is worth re-reading except for chapter 10, 13 and 16. Chapter 17 Kibo vs the Hero is new, and I have updated all the Solo Dungeon Raids. Not entirely but there are a few new paragraphs with important information you should know (especially chapter 10, 13).

 

All other chapters are the same; they just have slight extra details along with any mistakes fixed. If there are still any mistakes then my bad I'll fix them the next time around.

 

As for the story, I need to write more chapters, but I'm also dealing with upcoming University work as my final year starts. 

 

The magic system is still subject to change if anything I'll remove spells entirely and just put everything under skills. This story so far hasn't shown any spells anyway so it will be fine. The next time you guys will see me is when I completed the first arc whatever you want to call it. I'll update it at once so you guys can just re-read the entire thing then. 

 

Just a reminder this story will involve a lot of politics and large scale wars mixed with Kingdom building. In the first few arcs. So if you don't like political talk, then this story might not be for you. 

 

Q&A:

 

What is your inspiration for writing this story?

A: It's when I started reading a lot of Isekai, and OP MC manga/manhwa/manhua is when I got an idea of writing my own webcomic. I originally planned this story to be a manga/manhwa, but of course, you need money at most I could get 5-10 chapters done from my own budget. Then I realised most these stories have a light/web novel written where they get the content from. All I had was bits of pieces of information which hardly makes a story, so my first goal is to write the story, but I had never written before.

 

My grammar skills are inadequate to a point where I should be ditching writing altogether. However, I still wanted to continue even if my story isn't popular at least I improved my writing skills.

 

I did write a few scenes I was passionate about like the First Awakening War on Earth and a few battle scenes in the future. But I realised I needed to start from somewhere so the story can slowly progress to those points which I enjoyed writing.

 

It was hard gaining motivation to write chapters to get the story to a point where I enjoyed writing about. You can tell my solo dungeon raids, and kingdom politics are better written than my other chapters.

 

Even though my chapters are not the best and I still got a lot to learn, but it's a start. Scribblehub was the platform where I could easily update my chapters and get feedback from readers like you so I can improve on my story and have that motivation to write the next chapter sooner rather than later. The entire story I'm writing so far is like a first draft you could say however through trial and error; I will turn this into a really enjoyable story for the people who like this kind of stuff. 

 

So if you are enjoying this story so far and want to read more, it means a lot and acts as a motivation to keep writing more to deliver to you guys instead of procrastinating. But one day, I will finish this story!

 

Is the MC overpowered?

A: The first variation of him was so OP that he was practically unkillable. I changed it up so he has a flaw and can be killed not a spoiler just basic logic which will be revealed at the correct time.

 

The OP comes from his summoning ability and not the skills which he will gain as the story progresses even though they are powerful in their own right.

 

Remember he has only unlocked the first seal to this mysterious power there are six seals in total. As far as we know, we can guess each time a seal will be unlocked, his mana will increase and maybe open one of the hidden (???) skills.

 

Are his summons always going to be simple summons with low intelligence?

A: Ranks differentiate summons, and there are six ranks. So far the highest you have seen is three. There is a chance the way you see summons will be completely different later down in the story. I can't say anything more; otherwise, it's a spoiler.  I'll just give you a number, and you can guess whatever more you want. 12

 

How many worlds are there?

A: Thousands, tens of thousands, millions? But you will only ever know about 25 ish

 

How many types of dungeons are out there?

A: Dungeons have 12 tiers, and the boss monsters (Lords) of the last three tiers vary depending on the world.

 

The Goblin Lord dungeon was a tier 1.

Lizardmen Lord dungeon was a tier 3.

Blizzard Wolf dungeon was a tier 5.

 

That would be all for today if you got more questions let me down below. I'll edit this and add it on whenever I have the time. Until then, take care and have fun!

 

4