Volume 0002-Revelation & Growth, Chapter – 036 – Haze and Tiny
228 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After reading all booklets, Theodore let out a sigh and says: “Spacey, I don’t understand why these guys are so obsessed with laying down all these schemes. Even that ‘QI and Training’ booklet left me feeling that it misses quite a large quantity of it.”

Spacey says: “We should closely watch the organization Untainted. It is as we guessed Lex and Chris are related with the Holy Light Church, there should be more of them within that organization.”

Theodore sighs again and says: “Alas, we can only take what we have and slowly collect more information. I don’t think this body of mine can handle another mishap.

Spacey says: “Yes TJ. I’ll mark them separately in our database until I’ve tested and run simulations.”

 

Watching the girls getting closer Theodore says: “Okay! … It seems the movie has ended!” Jenna runs towards Theodore and says: “Yes, Theo. It was a nice movie, but the magic they use is different from ours.”

After putting the booklets and bags of holdings away in his backpack he’s stroking Jenna’s hair, Theodore says: “Well, those magic seen in movies or animated are all made by light shows, though unreal it is, however, something we can learn from.”

“Magic comes from comprehension and what better way to boost up the imaginary in our minds to actually cast something out of nothing. All things we learn later from books are once written by those who also watch it from something be it from nature or daily life, but it’s all a standard system how we control our energy through our bodies than cast it outside in a particular way.”

“It is just that we are already used to what they saw, so it’s should be easy for us to copy their teachings though nothing is original anymore.”

Rainy nodded and says: “What you said is true Theodore. We, elves, also learn our magic by watching nature. This is passed to us through our elders. It will be difficult though to research new magic.” Theodore nodded and says: “Yes, it is difficult but in this Space, we have time and Spacey who will assist us in this, right Spacey?” Spacey answers: “Right Theodore!”

 

Theodore looks at Rainy and says: “There is something I need to say Rainy, please do be patient.” Taking in a few breaths, he continues: “Earlier today we saw my dad and uncle put that amber inside the Guard Station. Spacey found the location of your friends and we planned to save them tonight.” Jenna yells and says to Rainy: “Good, see my brother would find them and soon they all be saved.”

Rainy smiles and says: “Thank you, Theo. It is a pity though that we couldn’t find Starry. But it was good to see those evil ones being taught a lesson.” Theodore sighs shake his head and say: “We found Starry as well. She’s alive and is kept away from the others in another room.” Rainy shudders for a moment, and asks: “She’s alive? How can that be? They said she was killed!”

Theodore answers her: “It was a rouse to draw you out or to make you run back to the Village with the message that she’s dead if you were hiding nearby in a bush. But there is an issue that you may not be aware off and it will affect her family if word gets out.”

Rainy was happy that her best friend is alive while listening to Theodore. He continues: “Her mother was the one who placed those special herbs into your bags. And there is a possibility it will be traced back to her.” Rainy stunned for a moment and ask: “She did? Why would she do such a thing?”

Theodore shook his head and says: “I am not sure Rainy. But from what we observed in a conversation between that captain and Starry. She is totally oblivious to her mother’s intentions. That captain Rudy said that Starry was sent to them to be handed to the Holy Light Church for re-education. I don’t know what they meant with that. Go and watch it on the monitor.”

Rainy hesitated a bit before she runs back to the Original Station. Theodore watches her back and says: “Jen, Mags go with her. Comfort her, we have to leave OFT Space soon. We’ll discuss later what we’ll do with Starry.” Jenna nodded and pulled Maggie with her.

 

Theodore took the bucket and threw it in the well. Having filled the bucket, he raised the bucket by the pulley, and then put the bucket on the ground. He filled a cup of water and drinks it in one shot. Sitting cross-legged with his eyes closed, he starts feeling the energy shaking his entire little body.

Luckily he supported himself with his back against Well, otherwise, he would be lying flat on the ground again. The feeling wasn’t that much intense as previously with the Nature QI. He circulated the remaining energy around his intestines to refine. After several minutes he opens up his eyes and felt refreshed all over his body and his mind felt clearer. He asks: “Spacey is this feeling the effect of Death QI? If so does it have any side effects on the other QI’s?” Spacey answers: “Yes TJ, it has awakened the inherited ability of Death QI inside your body. We are now immune to a certain degree of poisons, curses, and diseases.

While doing some stretch exercise to circulate his blood, Spacey asks: “By the way, the genetic research has been done. All rodent species types are evolved to level 2 and all bird types are evolved to level 3. Do you wish to see the details?” Theodore nodded, says: “Yes.”

Red-winged Raven has been identified. Provided all Bird-species with the following mutations:
  • The wingspan of all bird species has increased by 2 cm which improves flight.
  • The hardiness of all beaks and talons has drastically increased for all bird species.
  • Eyesight has improved for all bird species.
  • All Bird type animals have been level up to 2.
Golden Treasure Mouse has been identified. Provides all Rodent with the following mutations:
  • Ears of all rodent species have increased by 3 cm which improves hearing.
  • Whiskers of all rodent species have increased by 1.5 cm which improves their sensitivity towards fluctuation changes on air current in their surroundings.
  • Rodent's sense of smell has heightened can now memorize different smells.
  • All rodent type animals have been level up to 2.
Genetic research has been done with samples of Bird species Raptor. Provides all Bird Species with the following mutations:
  • Muscles, tendons, and organs of all Bird types have been strengthening.
  • The repository system of all Bird types has been increased.
  • Bone hardiness of all bird types has been increased.
  • Affinity to minor Darkness QI has been added to all Birds types.
  • All Bird type animals have been level up to 3.

With his mouth agape Theodore stood there and was frightened what he saw, he asks: “Spacey if I am going to raise this livestock, they won’t bite me back in the butt, do they?

Spacey answers: “No, they won’t. Although they are unpredictable, these animals haven’t seen humans and other races for a long time. When they get domesticated like Earth's pigs, chickens, dogs, cats, and other animals they will lose their wild nature. They won’t bite the hand that feeds them if you treat them well. They are after all simple-minded at their current evolution.

But if you wish that animals have their own basic instincts intact than you’ll need a place for them to grow in their natural habitat. It will be one of your trump cards later on, though I need to remind you that the more evolve they get, they will want to have their own territory.

Theodore took some time to think and says: “Make a list from all animal, plants, and insects. Divide them into 3 categories carnivorous, herbivorous and omnivorous. Within them mark which are easily tamable and which are more prosperous in the wild. Start with the animals we know off from Earth than we’ll slowly add those from here.” Spacey answers: “Affirmative!

 

Rainy and the girls come running back where Theodore was standing. Rainy asks: “Theo, can I come with you tonight when you are going to save Starry and my other friends?”

Theodore looks doubtful and answers: “Well, I’ve had the idea to save them in 2 steps, 1st saving the group of friends then Starry separately. You’ve seen the conversation between Rudy and Starry about her mother.”

“Soon everyone will know within your Village about the herb. I’m just unsure how your Elders treat traitors in your Village. I wanted to talk with you about if it’s wise to have her return or is it better she stays with us?”

Rainy is stunned. She didn’t consider the overall picture and didn’t know how to respond. Theodore patted her shoulder and says: “Think about it slowly and the decision is not ours to make. Starry needs to decide what she truly wants. If she decides to stay with us, you two can still meet in Space.”

“But if she decides to return then she needs to be brave to all that most likely comes her way. Just be aware as her best friend, and perhaps your family will be implicated as well. Come I have a surprise for you.”

Theodore took her hand and pulls her along towards the barn. Jenna screaming from behind: “Shameful!” Theodore looks at Jenna, sticks out his tongue, and ran with Rainy. Jenna and Maggie follow them just behind.

 

After a while, they stood in front of the Barn. Theodore explains the functions of the Barn and how it’s organized. They walk inside toward the Foreign Object Locker and command to view what is inside the locker:

Foreign Object Locker: Total storage of 10,000 slots / currently 9,986 available.
The same objects can be stacked up to 100.

Storage (14x):

  • 2x Vial containing liquid recognized as animal raptor essence blood (2/100)
  • 1x Vial containing liquid recognized as animal Golden Treasure Mouse essence blood (1/100)
  • 1x Vial containing liquid recognized as animal Redwinged Raven essence blood (1/100)
  • 1x Animal identified as Red-winged Raven (1/100)
  • 1x Animal identified as Golden Treasure Mouse (1/100)
  • 1 x Deceased male body named Chris (1/100)
  • 1 x Deceased male body named Stefan (1/100)
  • 2 x Hide Body Armor (2/100)
  • 2 x Underclothing (2/100)
  • 1 x Hide Pants (1/100)
  • 2 x Boots (2/100)
  • 1 x Light Robe (1/100)
  • 1 x Mage's Light staff (1/100)
  • 1 x Warrior's Fire Rod (1/100)
  • 1 x Sword (1/100)
  • 1 x Shield (1/100)
[Store] [Withdraw] [Recycle]

Theodore commands to withdraw the mouse, the crow, 3 vials of blood, and the special armor & weapons. He puts the 3 vials of blood in his pocket and the armor & weapons away in the backpack. He turns to the girls and says: “Look what we have here.” Rainy squeals and takes the mouse into her arms: “That’s our Golden Treasure Mouse! How can you have it? Didn’t my brother take it with him?” Theodore says: “It was on the body of the Healer Chris, he had one as well. They both are somehow connected to the Holy Light Church.”

The crow slowly opens its eyes and looks around. It sees Theodore and the girls, tries to stand up but was still a little groggy. It hears Theodore say: “Take it easy, you just have woken up, let me carry you. But one thing you need to do for me, that mouse there isn’t food so don’t harm it okay!” Crow looks around and then it saw the mouse in Rainy’s arms, its eyes turn sinister as if it ready to pounce on the mouse.

The mouse shivers when it sees the crow watching it. Theodore taps the head of the crow and says: “We already have meat sliced. Leave it alone! Later you have something delicious to drink so hold it in for a moment.” The crow turns its head to Theodore and it raa-raa sound, like saying: ‘Hmm, take it out quickly I am hungry,’ no longer looking at the mouse.

While walking towards the meat & fish locker, Jenna looks at the crow and mouse, she asks: “Do they have a name?” Theodore answers: “Not yet, I was deciding on Haze for the crow, but I am unsure what precisely the mouse does. Rainy, why are these mice called the Golden Treasure Mouse?”

Rainy looks at the mouse and says: “Because they are sensitive to finding minerals underground. If they are fed with a special plant they will then search for the corresponding mineral in the surroundings.”

“The herb my brother took away was the rare plant Goldenstem which these mice love to eat. But after eating it they will search for gold. My teachers told me that they do this to wash the toxicity out of their system.” (1)

Theodore eyes lit up, and say: “Oh that’s wonderful! Shall we call it Tiny? Girls, how do these names Haze and Tiny sound?” Jenna cheered: “I like them very much, Theo!” Maggie nodded and says: “They sound pretty nice.”

Theodore looks at the crow and says: “Do you like the name Haze? I picked it due to your affinity towards the Wind QI and if I don’t get it wrong you are able to fly really fast, am I right?” The crow nodded, saying: ‘You bet we do, raa!’ “Then it’s decided from now on you are called Haze,” Theodore said.

Then looks at the mouse and says: “And your name will be Tiny, because you are the smallest, okay?” The mouse looks up to Theodore with a fit of rage jumping up and down: ‘You are the tiniest, screech, your whole family is the tiniest, screech!” Misinterpret for rage with joy, Theodore smiles, patted its head, and says: “Okay little fellow from now on you are called Tiny!”

Theodore looks at the girls and says: “I have to drop the vials of blood essence into the well. Then we move back to our world. Practice feeling the QI inside your body on the porch, as you were taught this morning for half an hour. I and Rainy will prepare some snacks that we can eat later.”

 

Having said that, Theodore took out 8 slices of meat from the locker and put them inside his backpack. He walks with the girls towards the well. While Haze keeps bugging him to get fed, he told it that he doesn’t have a knife and can’t cut it. It has to wait, looking chagrin it could only do that.

At the well, Theodore drops 3 vials of blood inside the well which came with the following notification:

Space Spring Water detects new energy source, Blood Essence of minor Darkness QI, minor Lightning Qi and advanced Wind Qi:

- Spring Water has been elevated with the following 3 advantages due to the blood essence. For those who drink the Spatial Spring Water are granted the 3 advantage, after consuming a cup it will expire after 3 hours:

  • Endurance will increase a quarter from the initial amount of consumer, provided by the source of blood essence Darkness QI. Special Darkness ability Concealment of presence and aura in a shaded area. Activated when in a serene state.
  • Strength will increase a quarter from the initial amount of consumer, provided by the source of blood essence Lightning QI. Special Lightning ability Burst; stores energy and the consumer is able to force the energy into one single point. Activated when in an agitated state.
  • Agility will increase a 3 quarter from the initial amount of consumer, provided by the source of blood essence Wind QI. Special Wind ability Evasion; tendons will not cause friction with movement and feels natural. Activated when in a desperate state.

Friendly reminder: Using these abilities has no side effect on the consumer after the duration hours expire; the consumer will turn back to his original capabilities. But he or she might feel a loss after the effect has worn off. This has nothing to do with the consumed Spring Water.

- Sprinkling this Spring Water on vegetation and trees planted can now thrive in a shaded and windy environment, minor resistance to lighting.

- Livestock drinking this Spring Water will slowly gain the affinity towards Darkness QI, Lightning QI, and Wind Qi. Starting with an immature grade for those who haven’t had any affinity before, depending on the nature of the livestock it can slowly unlock the inherent abilities within and slowly improve the grade

Theodore watches the announcement with enlarging eyes, after calming down a bit he asks Spacey: “What is this all about? Is this the result of the testing?” Spacey answers: “Yes TJ, animals and humans aren’t the same. The way they collect energy is through their blood, while humans do it through their meridians that are connected to the QI veins. Please read our version of 'Cultivation; Body Refining Stage v1'. (2)” Theodore takes a glimpse of what Space told him but says: “I’ll do it later, the girls are with me. Let me get a new bucket of water” He picks up the bucket and throws it inside the well, with the pulley he raised it up again.

Theodore filled a cup of water and let Haze and Tiny drink from it, to his surprise the 2 instantly fell on their backs with their limbs towards the sky. Jenna shouts: “Theo what happened to them!” Theodore says: “Wait, let Spacey check.”

After Spacey checked them out, there was nothing wrong with them, he sighs of relief as they were just dozing off after drinking the Spring Water. Theodore says to the girls: “They are both dozing off, don’t worry they’ll wake up soon.”

 

After 15 minutes they woke up, feeling refreshed the crow flew into space happily raa-raa sound and the mouse runs all over the body of Rainy then it hopped over to Jenna and did the same with Maggie. Laughter resounded by the girls due to the ticklish sensation.

Theodore says: “Come we need to go outside. Haze, Tiny do you want to remain in here, or do you want to go outside for a little snack? If you going with us, you’ll need to temporarily get in the Backpack, it will only be for a short while.” Haze and Tiny look at each other and both nodded towards Theodore. Theodore patted their heads and both are put in the Backpack.

He transmitted a message towards Eric and others through Spacey that they were going back to the outside. Eric and Jade followed with them.

Theodore says: “Let’s go!”

 

 

tries to explain:

  • 1) Fictional plant Goldenstem looks like this for those who are curious: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldenseal, it will have the same usage as this plant.
  • 2) The second Auxiliary Page is up.
11