Chapter 6: Viva La Vida
30 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"This is an executive order. The best executive order ever."

Everyone who is watching T.V. at this very moment is shaking in fear for their lives. The broadcast in all stations is instructred to announce the order to evacuate every single citizen on the planet to hide in their shelters. Everyone knew what would happen next: Nuclear war. World War 3. The start of the apocalypse. And right now, I am the most powerful man in this world. The one who caused all of this. I figured this is the best way to eliminate as much enemies as I can. But now... I have fewer controls left.

"Mr. President!" calls a black man in suit.

"We must go the top secret bunker, ******.  We will leave in 20 minutes." I followed the men outside the oval office room and into the bulk of the presidential palace. It was quite a beautiful place, filled with all the portraits of all the past presidents. Chandeliers are found in the ceiling, we were stepping on the finest silk carpets, all while I was being assisted by the strongest men in the world. Is this what being a president feels like? Tremendous! All very important looking people are also accompanied by these men in black. But now, I have one thing in mind. I have to return to original body, bigly.

"Pravuil, Status Display." It's safe to use this now as only I can see the stats.

Kills: 1
World Population
7,693,826,343
Sinners left: 1,923

Everything is still the same. That must mean that the nukes haven't dropped yet. I still have 18 minutes to return to my body. I call out to, what I assume to be, a secret service agent and asked to connect with all of the world leaders. Different men in suits appeared as blue lights in this secret underground room full of holographic projectors. 

"You absolute cunt!"

"Putangina mo, President Gump!"

"Che, boludo Gump."

"C’est des Conneries!"

"狗屁"

I hear most of them speak languages that I can't understand, until I hear something familiar on the corner of the room.

"Mr. President, what do you plan with your allied nations like Japan?! Do you realize the consequences of your actions? My countrymen are in danger because of you! Especially because we are near China!" speaks a very furious Prime Minister of Japan. Finally. My goal went closer.

"Don't worry Prime Minister. Everyone will be safe and happy in the end." And I meant that. Now. I have to take a risk. If I completely understood the rules of my power...

"Control - Hanzo Ase." And so I am in another body. I can't believe it worked. I understand now. As long as it is my soul, I can keep using even control!

"Status Display - Control."

Control allows you to control anyone, even animals anywhere. Your soul will leave your body and possess the one you chose. Your original body will remain in the spot soulless until you chose to return (Look at your own eyes). Requires one sinner kill to charge.
Controls left: 1 human 0 Animals
Conditions to work: Must be seen with your eyes and must know name. Must be seen with your eyes.

 

Of course, 1 left. I have to see my eyes to return! Anyways, I see the U.S. president confused, wondering what's going on. It seems his original soul is back. I continue what the real Prime Minister's rant is about, talking about humanity's survival and shit. Then, I pretentiously walked out looking furious. I asked where are the protected military bases around this country and my elite bodyguards escorted me to this huge monitor room. All of the important Japanese personnel's faces and their names are shown below. I see a familiar face. It's her. The one who commanded the previous evacuation at our school. 

"Control - Michiko Komanda". I suddenly feel a bit nauseous. I think my soul is taking a toll from all the jumping around different bodies. It also feels really bizarre that I get to control a body larger than my own's. And even earlier feel parts that I must not even try to touch. First thing, I have to ask,

"Where are we again?" I said to the nearest person to me.

"We are at Marina Mountain Base, Miss." said the officer near me, looking a little confused.

"Of course, I know! What is the capacity of this base?"

"Around 100,000, Miss."

"We must commence temporary evacuation at the immediate vicinity, NOW!"

"Yes!"

I think I nailed the commander's persona. Someday I will beat the crap out my complacent soldiers! Shit, her mind is beginning to infect me. Anyhow, the first thing that I must do to return to myself is,

"We must start at Marina city." 

One step closer to returning. Every step is important now. No more powers left.

0