Chapter 12: Baby, I’m Back
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Finally, I can now use more of my powers." The woman who stabbed Pacific uttered to herself.

"I chose you for no reason at all." She gently fiddled her hair.

"I'm sorry, Aku-chan." She closed the victim's widely opened eyes and stood up. But, before she could touch the door handle, she felt a hand on her shoulders. To her surprise, it was the one she stabbed! Pacific is still alive.

"....."

The stabbed woman tried to say something but nothing really comes out. In fact, anything she does doesn't create a sound. They immediately wrestle each other as Pacific tries to reach for the knife. But sadly, she gets stabbed again. 

"What the hell was that? I swear that stab must've killed her." The stabber thinks carefully and decides to observe the victim.


I see... I'm alive yet again. Although the stabs hurt like hell, I can keep closing my eyes. I know she's near me. I don't hear anything, but I can feel it with the little wind brushing through the hair on my arms. This bitch must die. In one... two... three.

*bump*

....Phew. It's quite amazing that she didn't expect that. How stupid. Checking her pulse, she is definitely dead. Sadly, I can't see her face in this darkness. Why would this shit even stab me? Whatever. Raziel, where do you think I can dispose the bod-

"..." 

*SMACK*


"Oiiiii, Pacific-chan. Oiiiiiiiiiiiiii. Oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. Pacific-chan. Oiiiiiiiiiiiii.

Pacific wakes up visibly confused as she sees her mother in front of her.

"What are you doing, sleeping on the floor?" 

"I rolled in my sleep, probably."

"Really, geez. Look at your clothes, they're torn up." she looks at the foot of the bed and sees its sharp edges and sighs.

"Be careful next time, okay?" 

"Okay, mom." Mom, before she left me to myself in the room, told me, "There's an important announcement later at the base, you might want to prepare yourself. Everyone's at the hallway awake." 

"Okay."

Slam. Now... what the hell happened last night? I slowly touched my abdomen, only to find that it's normal. Raziel, Pravuil, I know you know what happened! Did you do something again?

"You should be grateful I keep saving your impudence, mortal." He says sounding strangely happy about this.

"Thank you, MY angel."  

"So, you figured it out?" 

Yeah. That couldn't be a dream. I was stabbed last night. But I have no wounds nor scars. 

Yeah. I think I figured it out. It's your fault, isn't it. The reason I'm still alive... why SHE'S STILL ALIVE...

This sounds too farfetched, but I have to try it. I grabbed the knife hidden under my pillow (I have to be prepared to defend myself at a moment's notice) and UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I-I-stabbed it on my th-thighs. T-Then, I UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPF!  I-I fucking knew it! Even with just t-the fucking tip of the k-knife, it hurts S-SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much more if i hit my left temple. It felt like my soul was separating as my left temple bleeds. 

"I- *hngg* killed myself by- *pfff* firing at my l-left temple... fuck! Hurry and *cough* heal me."

"Job well done, mongrel. Sure, you amused me with your deduction."

"I was lucky at the first kill." Then what the hell am I supposed to do now? Find out about the mysterious stabber last night while also finding out how she killed herself? Anyways, there's an annoucement outside. I have to go for now.

0