Chapter 15: Give Me Love
27 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We are in the dining room, obviously eating dinner in the dining room. Mother always cooks for me during the weekends. But because there are no classes even in the weekdays because it's WORLD WAR 3, instead of the usual Russian Kotleti fried patties with a Borscht soup on the side, we just heated the pre-cooked Windy's chicken with some charcoal. The room is lit by the candles placed on the table.

"I'm sorry, Ryoichi. It's your first time eating with me and Pacific-chan plus Teacher-sensei, but you only get to eat these junk food. And there's no power too..."

"Don't worry about it. As long as we're all together, I'm happy."

They are surprisingly optimistic during the apocalypse. The downcast Teacher-sensei is asked whether she has a child or not.

"We tried..."

They stopped pressing her about the topic as she closes her eyes for a good minute. Before it turned any more solemn, Mother surprises us with something.

"I-I see! P-Pacific-chan! Do you want a brother or a sister?!"

Father spits the diet coke he's been drinking and his face turns red. 

"What are you talking about?! Now is not the time! We can discuss this later."

"H-Ha-Hahahahaha! You two are perfect. I... wish you goodluck!" Teacher-sensei finishes her meal and tells us that she will turn in early for the night. Probably felt awkward with this family bonding.

"How's school, Pacific-chan?"

I bullshited my school life with my father, only telling the things I accomplished. Actually not so bullshit because I did deserve all of those awards. It left me no time to socialize. Although I sprinkled in some extreme lies.

"Kana and Hana... they are good friends."

Is it... a lie? Anyways, after eating, we went to our respective rooms. It was the first time I laid on this bed without Catsuragi. It actually feels lonely. What does a cat feel like? How would cats even survive this apocalypse? Are cats going to outlast humanity? Whatever. Time to go.


How stupid... she left the lock open? Oh well. I just have to kill her. I can't believe she trusted me so easily. With my power, I have no worries about alerting that couple. They are so unfortunate. I genuinely wish happiness for them. But not before my own wish. My own wish is the most important. That's why I'm here. Why did she even introduce me to the storage room... how stupid, Aku-chan. I just have to restrain you and find your death mark and then...

*flick*

W-What?! What is this? The pillow is covered in Windy's spaghetti with a rolled pants, making it look like a head in the dark. Where is... 

*thump*

FUCK! SHE'S IN THE CLOSET-

Aggggh! A strong kick to my back made me fall. 

"I knew you wouldn't keep your promise." 

She runs out of the room and I chase her with all of my might. She's desperately sprinting towards her parent's rooms, screaming,

"MOM! DAD!"

"Shhhh. No running in the hallways."

She bashes the fuck out of the doors with her hands, causing it to bleed. But hahahaha. HAHAHAHAHAHA! Even I felt a little bit of pity for her. She's actually just a child! I thought this would be hard... 

"Your parents will not wake up no matter what. You know what, I'll tell you something."


She places her index finger on her lips.

"Silence. That is my power."

I see. I thought I could keep my innocence by using my father to stop this nonsense. I don't want to get used to killing. I have no choice... do I? 

"I see. Then I have to show my power too."

I never tried this before... But it should work.

"Control: Teacher-sensei."

It actually works even when it's just a nickname. Maybe the eyes are more important when using this power. She was my favorite teacher back then. It was a much more simple time, playing with Hozumi and listening to the alphabet. Anyways... now... my job should be easie-

"Hahahaha! Okay, Teacher-sensei!"

I can't believe that we're finally married. He even gave me that cute nickname,"Teacher-sensei." Yeah! I'm having the time of my life. I even have the perfect job so that I can take care of my future C̴̪̆͘Ḧ̶͓́̓I̷̻̩̾͗L̶̛͔̇D̵̹͚̆̍ ̶̧͑ properly. 

"HNNNNG! I can't wait for six more months!"

"Hyahyahayaa! Be patient!"

This is so not my usual attire. It feels really comfortable wearing it though.

*pat* 

Hahahaha. It's getting bigger! I can't wait to be a mother!

"W-WHAT IS HAPP-

-ENING?! DID SHE JUST-

-OU WILL NEVER TAKE MY SOUL.  I HAVE TO GET THAT WIS- 

-AAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

My entire body is shaking. Is this body fighting back? I have to get a rope and-

"NEVER. YOUR SOUL IS MI- CONTROL: TEACHER-SENSEI!"

Fuck! I only have 3 human controls left. I am hyperventilating. Is this what it feels to have someone fighting for your soul? W-wait?! WHAT IS THAT? IS THIS...

Time for my monthly checkup! It's been strange, I usually feel kicks, but lately not so much.

No movement on the monitor. He's usually rolling around.

The room got duller and duller. The man in the white coat looked down and delivered his message.

"I'm so sorry. He... your child... is D̷̢͍̝̣̦̥̣͚͈̺͖̼̝̪̐̐̄ͅĘ̵̛̞̬͔͕̹͍͈͔͒̑̔͗̊̑̂́̚͜Ä̸͍́̾̎͜Ď̴͙̝̯͉̔̄̓̏̉͝."

"Is that your... NOOOOOO! WHY AM I REMEMBERING THIS AGAIN? GET IT OUT OF MY- CONTROL: TEACHER-SENSEI!"

2 human controls left. More and more of her memories enter my mind. It's starting to overwhelm my own. 

Here he goes again. He's definitely going to-

*SLAP*

"YOU USELESS FUCKING BITCH. WHY DIDN'T YOU... why is our son..."

And..... there is his alcohol bottle. He lifted it over my head.

*CRASH*

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO-"

*SMACK* *SMACK*

"ARE *SMACK* YOU *SMACK* TELLING *SMACK* ME THAT IT'S MINE?"

"I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! IT'S MY FAULT!"

"AKU-CHAN! STOP THIS! THE PAIN IS UNBEARBLE. PLEASE- Control: Teacher-sensei"

1 human control left. Her grip to her own body is getting weaker. The emotions that I am feeling right now... straight into my soul... our soul... I'm feeling short of breath... I feel so tired.

I think this is enough.

The rope fits perfectly.

Maybe... I will meet him in heaven.

Yeah.

I'm sorry, husband. 

God... show me... even just a tiny sillouhette...

...of my son.

"*sniff* I... I just want my son back. Aku-chan. You should know by now that parents will do anything for their children. So please... Let me kill you. I just want us to be happy. I just want us to be happy. I just want us to be happy. I just- Control: Teacher-sensei"

Surrender. Her soul finally surrendered to my will.

Finally... this body belongs to me.

Unknowingly, the first thing I did was touch my neck.

It feels like touching a billion suns.

But I didn't budge.

Nothing else can move me anymore but my own.

I... don't want to do this.

But what else can I do? I already killed someone before... why do I hesitate now?

I walked outside, using this fragile body, while in the middle of a death storm. I wanted to say that I'm cold, that I'm shaking, that I'm freezing. But my soul is so removed of any kind of vigor... of energy... of life. My entire being is stopped in search for an answer.

I find the stray dog friend I had a while ago. I went back to the storage room with it. 

I grabbed the rope.

.

.

.

This isn't murder. If anything else...

This is mercy.

Just before I fell, I say "Return."

*snap*

 

It is done.

Maybe... just maybe... she got her wish come true. It's not your fault. It's not your husband's fault. It's not your child's fault.

It's God's.

0