Prologue- Crimson-Awakening
301 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Crimson world 

That's what he saw when he awaken, he checked his body he surprise that his body was so young like a middle schooler. 

[Who am I?]

 He tried to identify his name but strong headache that strikes him he did not pursue it anymore to avoid accident. 

[Where I am?]

From the place that he awaken in the ruins, he walks out if there was inhibitant nearby in the ruins.

BAAANNNGGG!!!

ROOOOAAAARRR!!!

[What!!]

A loud sound that echoes within the ruins that make him surprised almost wake sent flying to the wall because the source of the sounds was front of him there was form of shadows humanoid and beast in the quite distance before him. He stood up and walked directly to the shadows to confirm their identity.

"Hey stupid aragami come at me!"

[Aragami?]

Their forms was starting to clear, a human at the age of 40's in military uniform was holding a huge weird weapon that aimed at the beast that coated by white and gray, it has a wide tail with large hind legs but did not have a fore arms.

Roarr!!

The aragami was provoked by the human soldier in the front of it and suddenly rushed to the human soldier with the speed of motorcycle.

"Hmm? Good this is the last bullet that I have we the old generation God Arc wielder was single type of weapon be it lucky or not."

He smiled bitterly as he starts to attack with his weird weapon, when he was a right aim and pull the trigger.

BAANGG!!!

The bullet shot straight to the mouth of aragami.

Kwaaangg!!

Tud!!!

The young man was surprised that he witness a battle between a human and beast, what more he was surprise about the weird weapon that the man's hand

KWEEEERRWW!! 

The young man was almost frightened about the shadow behind the man, there are seven beasts that covered by the shadow. He made up his mind to remind the man he run towards him.

"Behind you!!!"

"Hmm?" 

The man was shocked because there was a young man front of him the face was pale as paper and he was pointing behind him, when he was look behind he was surprised about the seven shadow, but he was easily to calm and he run beside the young man and inquire him.

" Lad what are you doing here?"

" I don't know."

The young man said, the man sigh and says.

"Well doesn't matter you should leave this place it's dangerous here."

" I don't know where, who I am."

"!!!"

The man was almost stumbled because the young man's words, in his mind 'what the heck!' he grabbed the young man's arms and run towards the exit.

"Over there!"

The man says.

They successfully exit the building but unfortunately.

GWWOOOAARRR!!!!

A gigantic aragami that blocks their way, their both surprised in front of them the man was was try to operate the communicator for emergency.

"Over!! This is CODENAME CARL I need back up we are surrounded by the group of aragami immediately!"

A voice within the communicator was replied

"Please wait for 10 minutes for the back up"

"Damn we need it right here right now I don't have bullets with me" 

Carl said with rage, when he turn around he saw the young man standing and look absentmindedly at the gigantic aragami that suddenly generates the electric current and suddenly rushed at the young man.

"Dodge!!"

Carl says and pushed aside the young man

"!!!"

The young man was suddenly awaken stupor.

"Arrgghhhh!!!!!"

Carl was wounded  and his left arm was separated on his body  and his weapon was thrown besides the young man and he was sent flying to the building and resulting the collapse to rubble, the seven shadows that shows that the aragami before was join to surrounding him.

"Mr. Carl!!"

The young man screamed to the bottom of his lungs, and suddenly he blame himself for not being alert 

[Why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why] 

While in the midst of insanity a mechanical voice answered in his mind.

((Bloodline Awakening- Marduk))

((Stage 1: Devourer))

((Ability 1: Berserk))

((Ability 2: Devour))

((Ability 3: God Arc Manipulation))

After the awakening the young man saw the weird weapon beside him and grab it, a sudden pain immediately invaded his body that make him unconscious and slowly stood up from the ground, his left eye was suddenly radiates the crimson light.

((Berserk))!!!

In his hand was the weird weapon that suddenly change into long sword.

((God Arc Manipulation))!!!

When the young man was ready and suddenly dashed towards the group of aragami

Booomm!!!

A sudden acceleration speed that leaves behind a crater.

Carl was leaning in the rubbles, he knows that this is the last mission in his life, there no changes even the reinforcement will come it will too late.

GWWOOOAARRR!!! 

The gigantic aragami was suddenly charge towards him, he close his eyes.

Pssshhhiiiinnnkk!!!

Kwaaanggrrrr!!!!

Carl was suddenly feels not right and immediately open his eyes, and was shocked to the scene that he saw.

The gigantic aragami was beheaded by the young man in front of him, and what's more the weapon that use was more familiar to him.

It was the old generation God Arc rifle type, not the sword type.

KWEEEWWW!!!

The other seven aragami's that remaining was frightened immediately step back a little. The young man turn around and glaring at the seven aragami with Berserk eyes.

Pssshhhiiiinnnkk

Pssshhhiiiinnnkk

Psssuuuuunnnkk

Psssuuuuunnnkk

Pssshhhiiiinnnkk

Slash!!!!

Slash!!!!!

A speed twice as a sports car when he kill the seven aragami and suddenly goes back to the gigantic aragami to use the last ability.

((Devour))

He grabbed the the head finding the core of aragami, his mind absorbed for devouring like it has no sanity.

A few minutes later the young man recovered his sanity and he find himself surrounded by mountains of corpse of aragami then suddenly fainted, Carl was able to witness all of it from the beginning to the end, in his mind ' I will protect this kid as a for saving my life'

END

7