Chapter 3- Lisa El Freid
119 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

2 days later

After the detention, Aren preparing himself for the drill. He noticed that his Armlet was different from the others, generally it was red as a base color with black lining but to him was opposite,it was black as a base with the red lining it maybe due to mutation of his God Arc.

" Well it doesn't matter anyway I will go to the hall to meet them"

Knock knock knock!!!

When he was about to leave there's someone was knocking on the door. Aren is open the door he saw a little girl in combat uniform she was like a grade school due to her stature, he saw an Armlet in her right arm he knows that it was the same as him a God Eater.

"Oh looks like your going to the hall, I was about call you out since you didn't know the way"

The little girl said looking on his face. Aren was looked back at her with curiously then looked again at her Armlet in her arm and asked

"Are you also new recruit?" 

" Yes I was later than you within one day though, the drill should be two days earlier due to the mess that you make"

Looking at him sternly then suddenly smiled and stretch her arm for introducing herself.

"My name is Lisa El Freid I am also a New-type God Eater, is same as you we will go to hall to attend for the drill, although it is first time we meet please take care of me"

Lisa says and looking at him with anticipation.

"My name is Aren a New-type God Eater, it is same with me please take care of me"

" You don't a family name?"

Lisa asked Aren, but in return was shooked his head.

"I don't know and I don't have a memory in the past that's all"

He says as if he does not care. Lisa did not ask the matter and turn around. 

"Hey I gonna go with you to the hall to report to Ms. Tsubaki as soon as possible"

He followed Lisa to the hall, his eyes fall in her body he doubts  what weapon that she initially use, he suddenly disperse in his mind that doubt.

"There is anybody aside from two of us?"

He asked Lisa about the number of recruits that same batch as them.

"There's only one he is Kota Fujiki, the only one that Old-type God Eater among the three of us"

She replied and she look at him if he was something to ask.

"What type of weapon that are your specialize?"

 He finally asked his doubts this time. Lisa was suddenly realized his and smiled to him as it's not a big deal.

"I am specialize in short sword, sniper, and buckler, what about you what weapon that you use to make a huge mess in Aptitude Test"

She says as if she was interested to learn from his own mouth.

"My God Arc was SwordLance, assault, buckler"

"SwordLance?"

"Hmm, you see it was due to mutation that happen last time"

"So it was that incident huh, let me see your God Arc later at the drill okay?"

Lisa says and look at him with adorable eyes, Aren was subconsciously look away with faint blush on his cheeks.

"Oo..Okay"

She realized that what's she doing now, she turned around walking trottingly with flushed cheeks.

5 minutes later

The hall was big enough for thirty people, the half of the hall was reception room and mission center. Whatever the mission that compatible or can achieve, for example gathering materials and subjugating aragami sometimes in reception room the appointment of many high rank officer or visitors. The other one was storage for the God Arc's, many God Arc that belong to someone that has retired or deceased was waiting for the compatible God Eater's. Aren and Lisa has arrived at the reception room, they saw a young man who was sitting at the bench was waiting for someone. The young man notice the two he stood up and waved his hand at them and call them out.

"Hey your both was same as me right, I introduce myself my name is Kota Fujiki I supposed that I am only the Old-type God Arc user in this batch, Please take care of me at the next mission"

Kota was talking to them cheerfully, he is only one that did not put a uniform on the first mission.

"My name is Lisa El Freid a New-type God Eater, it is same as you please take care of me in the next mission"

Lisa was introducing herself, she was about to introduced Aren but Kota interrupt her and look at them.

"Wow two cuties will be the same batch as me huh"

He said but he was interrupted by Aren with cold voice.

"My name is Aren a New-type God Eater, do not forget that I'm a man"

He walked towards the reception table, a woman aound twenties that working on the computer, Aren saw that she was receptionist giving a mission to the others and the walked towards her. The receptionist was notice that there was a pretty boy in military uniform walking towards her, she show her smile towards him.

"Are you the recruit that go to the drill mission?"

She asked, Aren nod at her.

"Oh wait properly I will contact Ms. Tsubaki to inform that you come here, oh I introduce myself my name is Hibari Takeda I am in charge at giving a mission to anyone if anything you want to asked, I am gladly to hear you"

She said with smile while she's stop her work at the computer.

"My name is Aren a New-type God Eater"

"So it was you that detain after the Aptitude Test incident, then I will advise you be careful on your mission" 

Tsshhhnng

The automated door suddenly open and Tsubaki come out and arrive beside the reception table, and look towards Aren and the others.

"Today will officially starts the drill mission, don't worry one of the veterans will properly guide you and protect you in critical condition"

Tsshhhnng

A man come out with brown military coat comes out to greet them with smile, and walked towards Tsubaki asked her.

"Are they the will take the drill mission?"

While saying that his vision falls to Aren, and look towards his Armlet and suddenly nods.

"Hey rookie that was intense in the Aptitude Test I looking forward to to be a same team as you"

The four people looks towards Aren, they knew the incident but the details was unknown it was resticted by the higher-ups, Lindow knows the potential of Aren may exceed him in many times.

" In this first mission for will be guided by him, by his name was Lindow Amamiya, a first Unit leader he is specialize in survival and his blade skills you will  experience what was subjugating in team"

Tsubaki interrupted and says, then walk towards the exit. Hibari resumes her work, only four of them was left.

"Okay let's go to to the storage we will pick up our God arc that's all and move out"

Lindow says and walked towards the opposite way that Tsubaki leaves. When they enter they saw a girl around late teens was operating the terminal while the beside he row of mechanical case that line up.

"Yo Licca we will go out a bit, we'll need our perspective God Arc for the drill mission of this rookies"

He call out the girl in the picture terminal asked for permission.

"Oh Mr. Lindow please wait a second I will take now"

The girl nodded and started to operate the terminal.

SHHHHHNNGGG SHHHHHNNGGG SHHHHHNNGGG SHHHHHNNGGG

The four mechanical cases started to rise up, three mechanical cases coated by red color but the last one is conspicuous was coated by Jet-black color. When the four people looking towards the black one, Licca notice their look and explain.

"Director and Professor Sakaki requested me to create the exclusive case, because the God Arc that contain it was something special, when I put in the Normal mechanical case it vibrates greatly as if had a strong will"

"Strong will?"

Lindow asked

"Yes the Bias Factor within this God Arc have own consciousness, it has a lot of pride and sometimes it gives out some pressure who was near on it"

She says while Lindow was nodded in affirmation then look towards the three people.

"Hey go pickup your God Arcs now we will immediately"

The three nodded walked towards their God Arc. When Aren walk towards the black mechanical case, it is automatically open itself and shows the Jet-black God Arc. He touch the handle it suddenly vibrates as if identifying the wielder, when the God Arc recognized Aren it suddenly stopped from vibrating.

{ Father we will going to hunt?}

A voice in his mind was transmitted from the God Arc was asked him.

"Is there something wrong Aren?" 

"!!"

Lisa was noticed Aren that standing idly after they pick up the God Arc and she noticed the weapon of Aren was surprisingly amazed at the structure. All of its color was Jet-black and there was a crimson vein on the top of it the length was longer than the buster sword type God Arcs that she saw. Aren was awake in his stupor and look towards Lisa and nodded and walked towards the gate that Lindow waiting on them, he notice the three of them walked towards him. 

"Are you ready?"

"""Yes sir"""

End

3