Chapter 10: Token Hot Spring Chapter
90 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Yes. Men and women go to the same hot spring area.”

Thank you, chosen one.”

With a dangerous look, Sato hurriedly went inside the bathing area while Van, Fune, and Cillia took their time outside Van and Fune successfully convinced the receptionist to let Fune wear at least a some sort of towel because Fune is still a high school girl and they explained their other world customs. Do not attempt to go with an underage girl to mixed baths, okay?!!

*Ahem* Tessarion was tasked to bring their modern clothes back to the Wise Ones and is currently complaining for their turtle-like speed of undressing.

“Hurry up! I don’t have time for this!”

 

Elves are apparently not shy at all with being nude along with various other people… except for Cillia seemingly shy towards the otherworlders.

“Ms. Cillia? Why are you shy? When you have this tight waist,”

Fune, now wearing a towel made of large banana-like leaves, holds the elf’s waist with both of her hands and slowly drags it across her body.

Heuheuhue~ Wait…” She reached for her chests and reality was unveiled to the world.

“I am just here to watch over you! W- aaaaa- iiii-tttttt!

*squish*

Her hands sank.

“YOU’RE PADDED?!”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!”

 

Van didn’t care at all, for he already saw a body far superior than Cillia’s. Yes. In a room full of blonde naked elves only covered by the waters and the mist, Van still thought of…

“Ahhhh! Brother! This is the best!”

“Sure…”

“So much beauties!”

“Yeah…”

“Unlike those people back on Earth!”

“Okay…”

“Especially that evil policewoman!”

“HUHHHH?!”

 

A fire was ignited in his heart, the first time since his Amagon van has landed on his sight. He stood up so strongly that the water between him and Sato was just like Moses and the parting of the Red Sea, probably unconsciously using a mage spell. He placed his right hand on Sato’s shoulder and spoke to him in complete seriousness.

“Brother. You see… everyone has their own tastes. And that’s fine.”

The large inked man started to sweat not because of the heat, but because of fear.

“But never, ever, tell a man his first waifu is trash. UNDERSTAND?!

“YES!!!”

He didn’t, but understood enough to never say anything bad against Rori when Van is around. It was after that that they truly started to take in all the relaxing things about the Japanese’s favorite past time while in a new world. They seem to be on the foot of a relatively peaceful volcano, and the springs itself was just carved from the rocks. A forest city under a peaceful volcano. The blissful winds was enough to let Van relax peacefully, Sato was busy looking at a lot of elves, and Fune just floated in the water to stare at the beautiful three moons until she started to tear up.

“It would be quite nice to just remain in this world forever. Free from that stupid school and my stupid!”

“Fune…-chan. Is that the real reason why you insisted on saving me?”

“Yeah! I can’t stand being alone in high school! All I do is nothing but read BL at ScrabbleHub!

“Look at me and Sato. We were dropouts at high school. I’m not saying that’s bad or anything, but high school isn’t everything. You can still find friends outside of that.”

“Like you, Mr. Van?”

“I guess so. But calling your friend mister feels awkward, hahaha!”

“Okay, Van-senpai it is!”

It was the start of the friendship of the van and the ship. The first thing they did as friends was to poke both eyes of the perverted vampire.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“WELCOME BACK, NEW HEROES OF THE LIGHT!”

The Wise Ones, akin to the power of a parliament, were bowing at the three former humans.

“Yeah. You’re gonna say stuff like our ‘armor’ has these amazing fabric or something that contains lots of Mana.”

“Ahh. So you already know?”

“It’s written in our world’s tomes of knowledge.”

“Amazing! What is your world, otherworlder?”

“Earth.”

“Earth…” The Wise one remember this as the world of the Hero of the Light, and thus, moaned once again in delight.

 

The old men informed them everything they know about the world and how its magic works. It seems that everything in this world contains Mana. Certain materials can hold more Mana than others, like Japanese threads for some reason. Even Fune’s uniform and skirt is apparently Light Armor.

“If only Earth had magic… life would be so much better.”

“Sato. Think deeply. If we had all of these flying creatures and magic, there would be no trucks!”

“!”

“Exactly. This world is cool and all, but we need to find the Hero of the Light first. I want to return to our world.”

Thankfully, the Wise Ones were not hiding where the Hero is. It was going to be a dangerous adventure for them, for they must cross a desert, a tundra, a swamp, an evil fortress, and so much more, for the Hero was on the way to the Demon King’s castle which is far from Alfheim.

 

 

“Otherworlders, I will train you on the way to the castle. Every night, we rest.”

Cillia was there with them, to the happiness of Sato. She was wearing one of those pseudo-business man suit though using native materials.
“The formation of the Light Armor increases the capacity of mana. It has a much lower max limit sadly because it is only made of Giant Spider silk. What kind of monster is your suits made of?”

“Uhhhh… I think it was a plant.”

A PLANT MONSTER?! Those are the most powerful monsters in this world!”

Of course it is. It definitely is. A world with elves who love nature and monsters that are plants. With vines. Van thought to himself that he read enough hentai to know where this is going. That only motivated him more to return back to Japan. 

"But still not a better reason than finding out the ending to Defense of the Giants."

It is now the adventure of two elves, a fairy, and a vampire. In salary man outfit.

“I want to see Rori again. I wonder what is she doing to our bodies back in Japan?”


*shiver*

"What, Rori? Should I turn down the temp?"

"I don't know, but someone definitely thought of me."

Rori was dressing up in another disguise, in full black dress in order to retrieve the heart of Hiro, the salaryman Van and the others are trying to save. Yukii was surprisingly calm seeing Rori dress up in the same room, making Rori wonder if Yukii has different tastes.

 

"Be careful out there, Rori-san!"

"Protect the Chosen One, okay?"

"Of course."

 

After Rori left, Yukii looks at Van and touches his pants.

"Huh, it is indeed big."

3