Chapter 11: Enough of this World!
84 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"READY?! GO!"

It was an intense fight on a temporary camp in one of the mountains in the east of Alfheim. Cillia was acting super different from when she was inside the forest, with her brutal words and demanding superiority over the two. 

"YOU OTHERWORLDERS AIN'T GONNA LAST MORE THAN A WEEK WITH YOUR PATHETIC MOVES!"

"I thought you said we're gonna rest every night?!"

"THIS IS REST COMPARED TO WHAT WE'RE ABOUT TO FACE! NOW GO BACK AND FIGHT VAN BEFORE I STAB YOU IN YOUR BLOODY FLABBY LEGS!"

"Van... Elves are scary!"

"Told you so. We need to go back ASAP."

They tried to fight as hard as they can, but that wasn't enough for Cillia as they didn't know much about how to utilize their full potential.

"VAN! USE YOUR SPELLS! SATO! USE YOUR VAMPIRE FORM!"

"HOW THE FUCK WOULD WE KNOW THAT?!"

Their loud screaming in the night attracted some monsters who were looking for prey. It seems to be some goblins and pigmen that formed a party.

"LOOK! YOUR STUPID SCREAMING ATTRACTED SOME FUCKS YOU CAN'T BEAT!"

"YOU WERE THE LOUD ONE, BITCH ELF!"

"HA?! I WAS USING VOICE DIRECTION SO THAT ONLY YOU THREE CAN HEAR ME!!! MAYBE YOU SHOULD LOOK CAREFULLY!!!"

"Uhhh... guys? Heyyy! Help me~~~!!!"

Fune was surrounded by some goblins holding bug catchers. She kept on screaming until her mana ran out and she just sounded like those chirping crickets. Van and Sato immediately stop their training, only to be stared down by their drill sergeant.

"WHO TOLD YOU TO STOP! I'LL DEAL WITH THESE SCUM!"

"Aaaaa~!"

"YOU BITCH! WHY ARE YOU LETTING FUNE-CHAN GET HURT!"

With wrath once again, he slowly transforms into his true form. Not even facing the horde of goblins, Cillia drew her bow. She closed her eyes, and using a single arrow, she casted:

"WILL O' THE WISP: PIERCING ARROW, DEFLECTING REVOLUTION!"

The arrow flies as fast as the wind, bending in a circular motion such that all the goblins surrounding them were pierced one-by-one in their heads, instantly killing them. The remaining pigmen were squealing out of fear and ran away from the group.

"T-that was amazing! Cillia!"

"I TOLD YOU TO CONTINUE FIGHTING!"

"Yes, yes, mentor trope."

What was inside of Van's head while he is being clawed down by the vampire-form Sato was how similar Cillia was to the protagonists' trainers, masters, or mentors were in isekai novels. They are far, far more badass than the protagonist with years of experience ahead than them, as shown by these slaughter of generic evil minions. He knows that deep down, these mentors cared a lot of them, but, he also knew that these types of characters were the type to die first. Then, his train of thought led to one conclusion:

"Is she eventually gonna die?"

Although he knows other worlds exist, he doesn't know whether only people from Japan can isekai themselves. Yes. The chosen one knows how terrifying death is, as he already faced it full force. But because of his beliefs that he can help his friends in the cell, he never cowered. He, then wondered if he can somehow save Cillia from her ultimate fate by isekai.

Well those were important, until he remembered that he was being clawed to the death by an angry bat boi.

"FUCKING BITCH! FUCKING BITCH!!!"

"S-S-SATO! *cough* I'M VAN! WHAT THE HELL IS *COUGH* WRONG WITH YOU!!!"

"Looks like he lost control over his conscious. This is why vampires are banned from Alfheim. They let their anger take over."

"H-Help..."

Fune rushed to Van's side and helped him with his bloody body.

"FAIRY DUST: WONDER CURE! FAIRY DUST: REJUVENATION! FAIRY DUST: PAIN NEGATION!"

Van's skin turned like slime whenever the raging vampire attacked him, with no pain at all.

"That will do that trick!"

"Where did you learn all of those spells, Fune?!"

"..I wonder."

"What the hell is this world, full of mysteries. Whoever wrote this isekai is a trash author. I swear I'm never going back to this arrow-bending, vampire-raging, sudden spell-knowing world!" Van thought to himself as he is still being smacked by the vampire.

"Good job. This is good training!"

"What is good about this?!"

He had enough of this world. This clearly wasn't his genre.


Do you remember how they were supposed to travel across treacherous dungeons, undead-filled caves, poisonous swamps. and more? Well, Van ain't having that sort of shit in this world, for he wanted to return to Japan. He learned that vampires actually recover their stamina from sucking the blood of other races or from siphoning magic. And so, by letting Fune cast some fairy magic at him, they were able to avoid all of those environments by just flying for a few hours. Yeah. This was his final move, the isekai exploit!

Just before Fune was out of mana, they were finally able to see a huge camp, full of tents and light armored people just a mile away from a black, menacing castle.

"That must be the Hero of the Light's strike force!"

 "Thank Truck-sama, I don't have to spend a week here!"

They slowly descended into the camp. 

3