Chapter 3.616: Stellarion Igniferas
274 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After being banished from Heaven, Lucifer and her followers had no choice but to retreat to a new land. The fallen angels must go as far away from God as they could. So, they flew and flew, for many days, without any eating, sleeping or resting. As long as there was light, as long as there was life, their wings could never stop, not until the air no longer contaminated with even the smallest trace of God. But the question was, if God was the one who created this world, could there be any place left without his influence? Well, there was one, but only one, at the very edge of the world. 

 

They called it the Forsaken Land, the first land that God had ever created and also the first to be abandoned and forgotten by even the man himself. It was just only a prototype, nothing more than a mere landfill for The Creator to dispose of his most early and failure creations. Outside of that, there was nothing. Not even light nor life was presented, as the sun could not reach and The Goddess of Nature didn’t even bother to give her blessing to the soil for it to contain any life.

 

But fate had brought the two forsaken ones together. It all changed upon Lucifer’s arrival. Just like God, the Light Bearer created, weaved her own light into the sky and burned her own blood as fuel to warm up the frozen soil. But unlike her creator, she couldn’t create everything from nothing. Sacrifices had to be made, taken from her own blood and flesh. Thus, The Morning Star set herself on fire to breathe new life into the land. After ninety nine days of absorbing Lucifer’s essence, the land finally awoke. A terrifying roar shaken the sky, the earth shell cracked and from the bubbling lava, emerged seventy-two forgotten creatures of darkness. They were named by Lucifer herself and were bestowed the gift of free will. A new species, demon, had been born. One of them, named Satan, was chosen as the King of the Forsaken Land to rule alongside Lucifer, and Lucifer herself was made their Queen. Their new home was then called Stellarion Igniferas, meaning fire bearing star, as Lucifer had no longer carried the light of God but only the flame of her dear freedom and rebelliousness. As time went by, the land had adopted a new name, a shorter form of its original but still feared among all creatures who dwelled in light.

 

It was now called Signis, the Capital of Darkness, which had ironically become the last remaining city in the world after God unleashed his wrath again. 

 

As you now know, this whole story is set to happen years after Paradise Lost, or Lucifer's fall. It might contain some ideas that might be unpleasant. But it is, just a fiction, and by no mean related to the real thing. Please do not take this seriously. 

7