ch2
471 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

‘Today the VRpod gets in so I should go ahead and get some food cooked before it gets here. ’ 

Thinks Asher as he leveraged himself into his wheelchair. Wheeling into his kitchen he made a quick breakfast of toast and eggs.

Thump! "Yes, can I help you?"  

"Are you Asher Hall?" asked the Tech 

"Yes"

"I'm here to install your vrpod would you mind showing me where you want it?" the tech explained

"Sure I'd like it right here" 

Asher says while Leading him into the second bedroom.

He watches as the tech installs the vrpod better to be careful than to find something missing 

"Well that should do it I've just got to bring in your complimentary case of nutrient fluid. Where would you like me to place it?`` States the tech

"The kitchen should be fine. Thank you for making a timely delivery," says Asher showing the tech before making his way back to the vrpod. Once next to the pod he turned on his computer and activated the brakes on his wheelchair. 

He then leverages himself into the pod using the railing on the side for stability while letting his momentum carry him into the pod only stopping to situate his legs, putting on the included helmet and laying down before activating the pod.

Starting system calibration and Registration please remain calm this should only take a minute. 

What is your Name? Asher Hall

What is your Age? 17 

Are you the only user of this product? Yes 

Registration complete calibration at 80%

What game would you like to play? Elements of Lunarya

“Calibration complete initiating elements of Lunarya in three two one... Initiation complete 

He then Faded into a room adorned with multicolored lights and a  mirrored floor that reflects two planets one of which is brilliant shades of blue and green. While the other is a deep malevolent purple giving it a sinister appearance. 

“ Welcome to Athis  I am Roza, the character creation Assistant. Would you like to begin?” Explained Roza who appeared to be a Beastkin of foxtail decent. With long blood-red hair reaching her ankles and a thick scarlet foxtail wrapped around her waist. Her skin a light mocha shade and her eyes a vibrant Emerald green. 

“Yes “ squeaks, Asher quickly turning to her

“ What race would you like to be? She asked gesturing to a mirror 

Asher looked at the seven different races that come up in the mirror, seeing himself in each one of them. Every race had their own sets of advantages and disadvantages. Asher knew exactly which race he wanted but figured it couldn't hurt to check out all the races’ characteristics before actually deciding.

First was the Human race, with skin a shade of light ivory, deep chocolate brown hair and hazel eyes standing at 5’6. Humans have great potential learning skills faster than other races. They have a higher chance to gain extra experience and bonus skill points when leveling up a crafting skill. Their only drawbacks are that they are weaker than the other races.

Next to the human is a beastkin which appears to be from some sort of feline with Dark grey ears and a striped tail his skin a shade of warm cream and eyes a stormy grey standing at 5ft even the Beastkin have the ears and tail of a random animal, 

They have an affinity for earth skills. They have sensitive senses making them great hunters and trackers, They tend to have a lot of energy which allows them to travel more making them popular. 

 

After the Beastkin The Dwarves are wide and sturdy standing at an average of 3’5ft with medium length hair and a beard of varying lengths. They are expert miners and workers of metal. capable of crafting some of the most intricate pieces.

 This race is great if you want to go into blacksmithing. Ashers Dwarven avatar appears to be three feet in height with a wide and sturdy build and skin a light brown, rich hazel and shoulder-length black hair.

Then the Siren race was a bit different, Sirens have long hair in shades of purple-blue and green and scales that cover most of their body. They are musically inclined and have a high affinity with water skills, be it with song or instrument making this race coveted, by Musicians. 

Sirens gain extra experience and damage when using music skills and water skills. Their only drawback is that they're weak to fire skills Asher’s avatar had long seafoam green hair and glittering silver scales that cover most of his body.

After The Sirens are the Elven race characterized by pointed ears delicate features and an affinity for wind, they have high intelligence and dexterity which gives them an advantage in magic and archery as well as treasure hunting. Their only drawback is that they have a weak defense and they take more damage from earth skills.

Salamanders are a race of human-like dragons. With hair in shades of red and orange reaching shoulder-length at the longest. Eyes a molten gold. With dragon tail. Salamanders are a race known for their skill in treasure hunting and fire attacks, their one weakness being water magic.

Lastly, it was the race that Asher was most interested in the land spirits have hair the color of leaves and vine-like markings that wind around they’re bodies in jewel and gem tones. Land spirits are attuned to nature. They can find and grow rare plants with ease be it on land or sea. 

Making them more effective cooks and potion makers than any other race. They also happen to have the ability to give stat boosts depending on the size of they're dominion. 

The only drawback to this race is their low defense and they’re hearthstones. Asher’s avatar has dark green hair, olive-toned skin, and vine-like markings that weave their way around his body in a glowing sapphire.

Land spirits are thought of as the trash race because their skills are seemingly not needed, but Asher knew that after the newest update the land spirit will be one of the best money making races. 

The creators of Elements of Lunarya wanted the virtual reality world to be truly immersive. So they tried to make every skill and item useful as skills, in reality. However they've noticed that two skills are not being used by players, Namely, the cooking and potion making skils because one didn't need to eat in-game and all potions can be bought by NCP's, so it is currently seen as a waste to level these skills. 

To resolve this, the creators decided to update the game, making it so your avatar will get hungry three times a day at least depending on its race, also the NPC's will then only sell low-grade recovery items.

“ You’ve picked the Land spirit, would you like to set your state or would you like me to spin for them?”  ‘if I let her spin for them I have a chance getting one of the four random stats’ “ I’d like to spin for them” 

"Alright, round and round we go......"

 Says Roza pulling pushing the wheel. The wheel clicks to a stop.

SRT:5

INT: 5

AGI:4

DEF: 3

VIT: 2

LUC 1

“What is the name you'd like to name your character?” “Starbud” “ what City would you like to start at  Linrx, Klix, or Onryx“ “ I would like to start at Onryx” “alright Initiating transportation” 

 

who do you think should be the uke?
  • MC Votes: 24 61.5%
  • ML Votes: 15 38.5%
Total voters: 39
12