Ch11
215 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Sure what do you want me to get?” “I need three bottles of Vernic and  two bottles of lume water.” “okay leave it to me,” he says, making his way out the door. ‘I saw Vernic at the general store and hopefully, lume water can also be found there.’  making his way to the store he spots Melody leaving the store  making his way over to her 

“ Hey Melody, do you sell lume water in the general store?” “no we don’t but there’s a book that mentions a fountain that produces it in the library so if you’re looking for it maybe ask Lilliana.” “Okay thank you. What are you doing>” “ah well I’m waiting on Maple and Tim we’re supposed to fish for a bit”  “ ah good luck then,” he says making his way into the store he looks for Vernic. 

‘She said lume water comes from a fountain so I should probably get some empty bottles.’ He thinks of pulling three Vernic off a shelf. Grabbing three empty bottles he makes his way to the counter. Cashing out he spent a total of  60 copper leaving him with 5 Gold, 5 Silver, and  457 Copper. 

Making his way back to the library Asher approaches Lilliana. “ Lilliana, do you know where I can find the lume water?”  "it can be found in the temple on the other side of the cave channel to the east." "Okay thank you" " the lume water should be in the fountain." 

" Thank you here's the vernic," He says, passing her the bottles on his way out the door. Making his way to the bridge he spots movement on the edge of the water moving closer he sees.

Plant type: wild rice a type of water grain

stopping to pick some he continues on his way. Weaving threw the trees he stumbles upon a fire elemental." Yuki try using your water needle on it" he says creeping close to it. Nodding Yuki rises into the canopy and begins pelting it with needles. 

Watching the Elementals health drop by  50 percent.  ‘Huh must be because its day time’ he thinks slashing the elementals right side. 

Drawing its attention from Yuki as he begins to pelt it with water balls decimating the last of its health. Turning back to the forest he began to wonder threw the trees. He comes upon a cave entrance around early evening. ‘ this must be it’ he thinks walking into the cave pulling out a quartz for a bit of light. He slowly winds his way threw the cave tunnels until he reaches an opening that leads to a field.

 ‘ I wonder what that is’ he thinks making his way to a stone Obelisk that shines in the shadows coated in the golden dusk. Making it to the obelisk he sees a mid-sized temple not far off from on the right. ‘That must be it’ making his way into the temple. 

He finds himself in a room with three doors. It is a beautiful room with ornate columns. There is what one would assume to be moss covering the walls. There is a large chest in the middle of the room sitting on a stone pedestal with a platform against the back of the chest. Coming out of the platform are 3 bronze levers. 

Moving to the Left Lever Asher gives it a pull. 

Click 

Glancing up at the sound he has just enough time to activate his shield in order to block the fireball flying at him and Yuki. Moving quickly from the lever he moves to the middle one. “Yuki you pull this one,” he say watching the door.

With a shrug, Yuki lands on the Middle Lever  

Click 

opening a passage to the next room and opening the chest. Stopping to look into the chest Asher finds 

Item Type: treasure map an item that will lead players to treasure hidden throughout Athsis 

‘Well looks like I know what I’m doing after this’ he thinks making his way into the next room only to be greeted by an empty room with a  staircase on the descending on the right side moving to the doorway he can barely make out the inscription on the far wall of the archway leading down into darkness.

"Where there is light there is darkness, light can not exist without the dark" Asher reads pulling out a large piece of quartz before heading down the stairs. ‘ this is taking a long time’ thinks Asher an hour later.

Hiss

He hears a sound in the distance. Looking around he sees a yellow gas being released in the stairwell. Rushing down the stairs he begins to lose his balance. He slips on a mossy stone. Tumbling down ten steps he loses his grip on the quartz. Watching it skid off into the distance. ‘I should probably not take another out its too slick.’ he thinks reaching for the nearest wall. 

Leaning on the wall asher is able to reach the bottom of the stairs ’finally’  he thinks breathing a sigh he spots a doorway a few feet away. makes his way threw the doorway he is greeted by a room filled with overgrown tree roots. 

 

 

weaving threw tree roots Asher makes his way to the fountain on the far side of the temple.  standing at the edge of the pool. Taking an empty bottle from his inventory he begins to fill it.

Item Acquired: Lume water: a water that has been infused with light escents used for purification.

 ‘Well this was easy... what is that?’ staring at the inside of the fountain he sees a shimmering layer of stone that radiates light  seeing a loose stone he reaches in placing  it in his inventory he thinks ’maybe I should take it looks useful.’ 

Item Acquired: Light escents: a stone infused with the light element.

Turning back to the fountain he gets the rest of what he needs and quickly makes his way back towards town.  Making his way to the library he catches Lilliana just as she’s leaving it. “Did you get the Lume water?” she asks locking the door  “yes here you go?” He says handing them to her when she turns around.

Quest complete

Reward: 1800Exp 800c +50 GP with towns People Basic Purifier recipe

“Follow me,”  Lillian says leading Asher to the town hall. Making they're. Way inside " wait here I'll just be a moment." She says heading to the back room. Sitting in a chair Asher waits for ten minutes. “Would you mind exterminating the slowmin and spraying the nest” says Lilliana, waving the spray bottle. 

Quest Acquired: Purify the seeping 

Reward ??? +50 GP with Townspeople

Would you like to accept this quest?

Yes | No

“Sure I’ll get right on it,” he says taking the spray bottle 

Item Acquired: Basic Purifier

Heading to where he last encountered the slowmin. weaving threw the trees he can make out paths that have been gouged through the earth. Passing a field he notices a larger Dark purple Slomin. ‘ I wonder what type of slowmin that is’ he thinks to move toward it. ‘ Is that a shell?’  moving closer Asher can make out three smaller slowmin sliding from its back ‘that must be the nest.  “Yuki can you draw the other slowmin away” he whispers creeping threw along the edge of the field. With a nod, Yuki takes off toward the small slowmin firing water needles. Watching Yuki draw aggro Asher slips into the tree line. Coming up behind the purple slowmin he can make out its name Banesseep . 

‘Ah so its boss’ he thinks spraying it with the purifier he watches as it melts a firth of the shell taking a tenth of the bonesseep’s health.  Beating a quick retreat he leads it to where he can make out Yuki in the moonlight. He makes it into the clearing just in time to see Yuki take out the last slowmin he leads away. 

“Yuki take this and spray this thing for me will you,” Asher says to Yuki handing him the purifier.  Turning to face the Bonesseep Asher calls up his shield just in time to take a torrent of poison watching as it seeps into the ground killing the surrounding grass. He readies his dagger.

Moving along its side he takes a stab at it taking a sliver of its health.’ looks like the purifier is our best bet’ he thinks watching as Yuki takes a tenth of its health with the purifier.  Slashing at its back when it turns to Yuki asher slowly eats away a tenth of its health. “ Yuki spray it again.” he calls when he sees Yuki leave its range. Flying over it Yuki sprays at it.

 All the while asher is slashing at its side. Repeating this pattern they decimate its health. When its health reaches ten percent it rears back releasing a cloud of poisonous gas covering the sky and downing Yuki.  Watching Yuki fall from the sky asher races to catch him. “ here take this and stay here.” he says giving Yuki a health potion. Taking the purifier Asher clears part of the poison fog. Standing sentry over Yuki. Pulling out a quartz shard he watches as a shadow looms overhead. Pivoting to face it he sprays the at it. Bring the Banesseeper into view decimating the last of its health he watches as it dissolves into foam. 

[Level Up!]

Spraying the foam to remove the last traces of poison. ‘Okay, that’s taken care of’ Asher thinks taking a health option picking up Yuki he makes his way to the river bank to fish until morning.

After fishing for an hour Asher watches the sun begins to rise. Placing his catches in his inventory he begins making his way to the town hall. Entering the town hall “Did you find the nest.” “Are the Slowmin gone?”  he is greeted by Leno and Lilliana. “I think I found the nest, and yes I believe they are gone.” “ what do you mean you think you found it?” asks Lilliana

” Following the trail left by the slowmin I had fought earlier I found a large Purple Slowmin with a shell in a field.  Its shell seems to have been the nest?”  He explains taking a Deep breath he begins to recount the encounter. “Sounds like you did  find it and took out the Queen.” she says

Chain Quest Seeping poison Completed 

Reward:2000Exp 870Copper +50GP with Townpeople 

You have Acquired Title: A Friend of Onrxy 

Requirement reach 150Gp with all Townspeople of Onrxy and finish quest chain Seeping poison.

Heading out the town hall.

7