ch14
207 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Weaving his way through the trees Asher heads deeper into the forest. Spotting orange embers in the distance he begins to make his way towards them. creeping around a tree he whispers “Yuki go and cut it off, please. “  

Coming face to face with a group of four Fire Elementals he slips between them and Yuki calling forth his shield. ‘Maybe I should work on my potion-making and cooking ‘ he thinks Watching as Yuki wrecks havoc on the fire elementals. 

Seeing the last elemental's health plummet he begins to check his inventory. ‘Yea I definitely need to cook something’ Pulling a piece of Strawberry cake out. “ Here Yuki  your reward we’re out of cookies so its cake.” He says holding out the plate to Yuki. 

Before continuing threw the forest ‘hmm looks like a good place to rest for now’ he thinks making his way to a fallen log near a field. Sitting on the log he opens his inventory and begins to open his message bottles. 

Item Acquired: Pearl a hard object produced by shelled mollusks  composed of calcium carbonate (mainly aragonite or a mixture of aragonite and calcite) often used as materials for crafts

Item Acquired: loose Strawberry seeds used to grow strawberries

Item Acquired: Basic cooking Recipe 

Item Acquired  Opal Fragment 

Item Acquired: A  blacksmith blueprint  players can use it to make items or equipment

Item Acquired: Warrior Skill book

Item Acquired: Basic Pill recipe

‘Okay so ten treasure maps and other things huh not bad.’ he thinks slipping all of them into his inventory 

[incoming call]

Accept this call

Yes \ No

‘Huh who’  he thinks accepting the call. “So you became A Friend of Onrxy…” says Gavynne. “Yea that kinda just happened,”  Asher says shrugging “ how did it just happen?” “I was just minding my business talking with Leno.” “who’s Leno?” “ the mayor of Onrxy?” 

“So you talked to an NPC and that’s it?” “yea pretty much.” “ I see well try to save your next adventure for when you get here”  “ I make no promises,”  says Asher, ending the call. 

‘Well then’  he thinks making his way toward town only to happen across three will o’ wisps. Sidestepping a wind blade he watches as Yuki pelts the closet wisp with water needles shaving half of its health.

 Rushing to the closet whisp he slashes at it taking a tenth of its health ‘so maybe not physical attacks’ he thinks bringing up his shield blocking two wind blades. Shifting to his left he spots four will o’ wisps making there way over. 

“ Yuki, do you have a skill stronger than Ice needle ?”  Shuffling to Yuki’s side he summons his shield in an attempt to hold off five wind blades. 

Crack 

Looking up he sees fractures in his shield. ‘I’ll need to strengthen my hearthstone after this.’ he thinks. Readying his blade. Lunging at the wisp on his right Asher stabs at the stone at its center taking a fourth of its health.

“ Yuki aims for the center “ he calls slashing at it. Nodding Yuki releases a beam like attack cleaving the closest wisp in half.  Shifting his attention to the wisps streaming into the clearing he begins firing beams at every wisp he can make out decimating their numbers.

Seeing Yuki destroy all the wisps Asher begins checking they’re surroundings. H spots wind blades borage cleaving through the trees. Pulling up his shield  Asher blocks most of the blades receiving a graze along his right cheek. 

 Ducking to his left he barely escapes getting pierced by a tendril. Looking up he sees a wisps tendril gliding toward them.  Seeing Asher quickly escape, Yuki flies to his shoulder and releases a barrage of water needles dodging a wind blade. 

Yuki weaves around tendrils of wind swooping from the right he releases a jetstream at the tendrils core flaying it bringing its health down by a fourth. ' Looks like its different than the will o' wisps. ' Watching the monster’s health bar. 

slipping between it and Yuki Asher slashes at it. taking a sliver of its health ducking he barely dodges a wind blade from one of the remaining will o' wisps. throwing up his shield he blocks twisting Asher barely dodges a tendril. flying overhead Yuki sprays the monster a torrent of water weaving threw a barrage of wind blades. 

Raising his shield Asher stops four wind blades. taking his dagger he charges the nearest wisp slashing at its core.  Staying entwined with it he whittles away its health. looking up he catches Yuki as he's flung by two tornado tendrils. Throwing up a shield Asher feeds Yuki a red mist potion. twisting Asher raises a second shield. 

'That won't hold it for long' as he beats a haste retreat. weaving through the trees Asher leads the monster to the river bank. Pulling out of Asher’s grasp, Yuki hovers over the river. " I'll distract it" calls Asher darting toward it. dodging tendrils Asher quickly closes the distance.  swiping at its core.  shaving off a tenth of its health.  

twisting Asher dodges a wind blade.  looking toward the forest he sees two more will o' wisps making there way out of the forest. shuffling to his right he throws up a  shield in front of Yuki before darting toward the-wisps. stabbing one’s core he takes two wind blades to his shoulder. 

rolling to his left he dodges the third.   twisting he takes one finale stab at the wisp and decimates the remainder of its health. rolling with his momentum Asher closes the distance to the second wisp. slashing quickly at its core he drops its health by half before dodging a wind blade.

 " If your ready I could use a little help here" he calls pulling up a shield to block the next two wind blades.  Ducking behind a tree Asher quickly takes a health potion. peeking around the tree he watches as Yuki releases a torrent of water annihilating the remaining will o' wisp and the wisps tendril. 

" Nice that must be a new skill,"  he says, moving to pick Yuki up.  being mind full of Yuki Asher quickly makes his way back to town to wait for sunrise. " Status," Asher says sitting on the bridge on the edge of town

Yuki Level 10 Skills

Water-ball

Water Needle

Jet Stream

Gp 300/500

Starbub

Level:12

Title: A friend of Onryx 

 HP: 90/140 

MP: 70/150 EXP: 73,540/80,480

Stamina: 60/100 Stat points: 15

SRT:12(+1)

INT:12(+1)

AGI:11(+1)

DEF: 11(+1)

VIT: 10(+2)

LUC:9 (+2)

5G |7S| 627C

'okay so now let’s check' he thinks distributing his stat points  one in SRTanother in  INt and evenly distributes the remainder to his other stat.  "social"

Lilliana NL 290Gp

Leno NL   154Gp

Mike NL   830GP

TimmyNL  430GP

Mari NL   773GP

Maple NL  425GP

Rick NL   661GP

David NL  127GP

Melady NL 353GP

Orion NL 200GP

'I wonder what NPC Gp is for?' he thinks, closing the menu. pulling out a few pieces of quartz. He activates his fuse skill and begins to fuse ten pieces of Quartz to his hearthstone. ' alright let’s see if I can tell how strong it is'  holding it close to his face he squints at it.

Starbud's Hearthstone  grade 2  10% to next grade 

'Huh, there’s grades'  he thinks, placing the quartz back in his inventory. shifting to his feet he makes his way toward old man Steven's farm. 

Should I contenue adding stats to Chapters or should I place them in the glossary?
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.
6