Ch 17
190 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Making his way out of the library he heads to the edge of town. Following his map, Asher makes his way to a cave at the edge of the river. Moving into the cave he takes begins to wind his way threw the channel of tunnels. Spotting a vein of copper he stops to mine for an hour 

Item Acquired:  Copper ore an item that is used to make other Items

 Turning from the copper vein he moves further into the tunnels on to his left. Wondering threw the tunnels he comes across a set of three wooden doors. Moving to the door on his right. Prying it open he finds more copper Veins gathering ten pieces of or he moves back to the last two doors. Opening the door on his right he finds a group of cave spiders.  

‘Why did it have to be bugs ‘ he thinks Swiping at the closet spider to him. He retreats when it focuses on him. leading it into am open part of the caves Asher.  Dodging a web blast he takes a swipe at it.  “Yuki a little help if you don’t mind”. Flying overhead Yuki begins to pelt the spider with water balls.

Sliding between the entrance and the spider Asher cleves the spider in half. This might be easy’ he thinks, sending Yuki to terrorize two of the remaining spiders while he sneaks up behind the last swiping at its side he pivots out of range of its poison bite. 

Stabbing it in the side gouging a chunk from its hid and earning two poison bite in the process. Retreating from its range he calls up his shield to intercept a  web blast. Shifting to its right side he slashes at it decimating its health. Moving to where he hears Yuki struggling with the last spider.

 Watching as Yuki tries to remove webbing so he can get out of range. Asher rushes to his side and begins to cut Yuki out of the webbing. Lifting him from the ground he carries Yuki into the main tunnel. Seeing the spider prepare to attack  Asher calls upon his shield watching the webbing slips uselessly down the shield. Yuki sends a barrage of water needles and cleves the spider in two.   

Moving back to the main tunnel Asher opens the last door. Making his way into the room he can see a chest on the far cave wall. Making his way toward it He notices an Earth elemental tossing an earth spike at him. Pulling up his shield he blocks the spike but takes a fireball to the back. Turning he finds a fire elemental.

“Yuki can you keep the fire elemental busy,” he asks dodging the next fireball and letting his momentum propel him into a roll just dodging an earth spike. Struggling to his feet. Charging the gnome nicking it and taking a sliver of its health. 

Calling up his shield he blocks an earth spike twisting to the right he stabs at it taking away another slip of its health. Dodging its charge he calls up his shield he begins looking in his inventory ‘maybe I should try the pickaxe.’ he thinks pulling it out. 

Charging the Earth elemental he swings the pickaxe wildly dropping its health by one fourth. ‘okay so that’ll work’. Watching Yuki bombard it with water needles. ‘Looks like Yuki took care of the fire elemental’ he thinks Looking around. Stepping in front of Yuki he calls up his shield and watches Yuki take a tenth of its health.

Flying overhead Yuki pelts the elemental with water needles drawing its aggro. Watching it turn to Yuki Asher slide behind it and begins to mine it rending it in two in five consecutive stricks. 

Shuffling to the chest Asher opens it to find 

Two silver and a large piece of agate. When the chest fades a stone slab shifts on the right wall.

Moving threw the doorway he finds himself at a cave mouth. Stepping out of the cave he’s greeted by a forest. Glancing at his map he heads to the next mark. Walking along the side of the mountain he finds a cleared path.  ‘Huh this must lead to town’ he thinks crossing into the next section of trees

“Help...

Help...

someone Help  me!”

Turing he Quickly makes his way to where he hears the scream coming from. Rounding a tree he’s met with the sight of a young girl hanging from a tree above an angry boar. “ Yuki distract the boar” he whispers to yuki slipping behind the tree.

Flying around the tree Yuki shoots the snout of the boar with water needles causing it to flee into the woods.  Making his way over to the girl he motions for her to come down. “I c cant “  “ I’ll help you one sec”. Reaching for her he waits for her to loosen her grip on the tree then gently lowers her to the ground.  

“Do you want  help getting to town?” “No I actually need to finish collecting berries but  if you don’t mind can you help me?”

Quest Berry collecting escort.

Reward ??

Would you like to accept the Quest?

Yes / No 

“Sure what type of berry are you looking and where are they found?” "I'm looking for Ikerry they grow further up the mountain." She says leading him further into the forest. Winding threw the trees Asher spots a large bush covered in pale pink berries. “Is that it?” he asks pointing into the distance nodding She leads him closer to the bush. “ we need to collect the light pink berries.” Nodding he quickly begins to pick berries from the bush 

Plant type: Ikerry a type of berry found in mountains

Elems Berry a matured Ikretty Commonly used in antidotes.

“Okay is this enough?” he asks, pointing to the basket. “Yes, this should be enough.  Would you mind escorting me home if it's getting pretty dark?” “not all” turning to lead her back he spots a small item under a nearby tree. Walking over he pulls it from where it’s hidden in the roots of the tree. ‘Huh, a chest wonder where the key is ?’ thinks Asher  placing it in his inventory he turns to follow her. 

Winding they’re way toward the path they happen across  ten will o’ wisps in a field.  “Wha- that's a lot of will o' wisps” she says freezing at the edge of the field.” stay here’ creeping thru the shadows of the trees Asher takes a swipe at the nearest Wisp. while yuki  Releases a barrage of water needles piercing three wisps and halving they're health. 

Spinning to his right Asher stabs at the wisp while dodging a wind blade.  Darting threw wind blade yuki fires three needle. Circling over head yuki watches as two flicker out. Shifting out of the way of three wind blades Asher takes a final swipe at the wisp. Turing to yuki  Asher’s greeted by  the sight of five wisps fencing him in.   

Bringing up his barrier blocking four wind blades while side stepping the fifth.  Thrusting at the closest he watches as three water needles fly over his head. Weaving through the trees, Yuki leads three wisps on a chase through the forest. Rounding a tree he shoots a barrage of water needles at the  wisps chasing him obliterating them. 

 Circling back to the clearing. 

Swooping into the clearing he sees Asher surrounded by wisps. Swiping at the wisps in his right Asher drops its health by half.  Charging it as it tries to flee he stabs at its core decimating the last of its health using his momentum he rolls away from four wind blades. Summoning his shield he blocks three and spins out the way of one and takes a swipe at the wisps core. 

Shooting water needles at the wisps Yuki draws there aggro weaving threw wind blades Yuki releases a jet stream tat the closest wisp obliterating its health.  Rolling out of the way of a wind blade, Yuki shoots a barrage of water needles decimating the last of the wisps. Waving her forward Asher continues to lead her to the path. 

Making their way down the path “okay so where to?” he says to her. Waving him over she begins to lead him down a moss-covered path. Winding their way around the town they are greeted by a  sprawling farm.  Quickly making their way over to the farm Her parents greet them at the fence. 

 

 

8