041 A Comforting Embrace
1.9k 12 75
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a bit of instruction about basic army protocol, Alex took off at a fast walk, as if he needed to take care of something. I stepped inside the small building full of cells and I put my hand to my forehead, like Alex had shown me.

The guard did the same gesture back. “I want to know how you did what you did to the walls.” He said and then smiled. “That can wait, though. You've got... well... make sure you knock on your cell first.”

I nodded and I walked by him. They had already mounted the door to my cell, so I knocked on the door and waited.

“David?” Diane asked.

“Yes.” I responded.

“Come in.” She said, her voice the same tone it had been when she told me that she would be waiting for me.

I opened the door and she was on the cot and under the blanket. “I don't think we can both sleep there. The cot's too small.”

Diane smiled and waved for me to shut the door. “We aren't going to be doing much sleeping.”

When I shut the door, she slid off the blanket. She was completely naked under it and I saw that her dark blonde hair was the same between her legs. There wasn't as much of it, which let me see a lot of her, and her armpits were bare, too.

“I can't believe I'm doing this.” Diane said with a small shake of her head, then she looked at me. “They cut off all your hair.”

“It's the army special.” I said and rubbed my pretty much bald head.

Diane laughed. “That's funny.” She said and then all of the laughter faded from her face. “David, get undressed and come here.”

“You might want to close your eyes.” I said and put my pack down, put my bandoleer on it, then started to unbutton my shirt.

“No, I... I want to see.” Diane said.

“Don't cry.” I told her and opened my shirt to show her all the scars and things I had. Diane caught her breath and she bit her lip, as if to stop herself from saying something. When I finished stripping off completely, she stood up and came over to me.

“David.” Diane whispered. “I... I'm sorry that I never did anything...”

“You know the Hag.” I said. “Even if you did try...”

Diane nodded and her hand reached down and touched me. “It's not scarred.”

“She always told me that she didn't fancy children.” I said and Diane gasped.

“Oh, David.” Diane said as she kissed me and pulled on me a little. When I grew hard, she was a little surprised. “I'm not as full of disbelief as I was a moment ago.” She said, almost in a rough rasp, as she looked down at me. “Do you know how...”

I nodded and she led me over to the cot. She laid down and spread her legs for me, which revealed herself completely. My mind flashed back to my birthday a year ago and I suddenly remembered a few of the things the Hag had me do. Namely, to pretend that I was one of the magic frogs, so I knelt down and touched her thighs to move her a bit farther apart.

“David... what are you... BY THE SON'S LIGHT!” Diane yelled as I used my mouth and tongue and did my best to give her the same sensations she would get if she rubbed a magic frog between her legs. She panted, moaned, let out an occasional little yip, and she rubbed the top of my head the whole time. “D-David... David... oh... please, you... you have to stop.” She panted. “I can't take... much more.”

I stopped kissing her there and looked at her face. She gave me a very intense stare and she grabbed me by the face and pulled me up to hers and kissed me. This was even more serious than her serious kiss of earlier, then her hand was down and touching me. I wasn't sure what she was doing, then I felt her guide me inside.

“OHHHHH!” Diane moaned so loudly that it hurt my ears. “Hurry...hurry... please.” She begged and moved me out and pulled me back in.

Now that I knew what she wanted, that's what I did. It took a while... a long while... and she made noises that the Hag never made. The thing was, I liked the sounds she made, even though I had never heard them before. That seemed a little weird to me, until I felt my body move almost against my will. It was like I needed to hear those sounds, because the more sounds she made, the better it felt. For the both of us.

Diane's whispers and moans to do more and to make her feel like a woman, something she hadn't felt in years, spurred me on to do more for her. She really liked it... and she screamed her pleasure as she tensed up and her body gripped me really hard. Of course, I was pretty much on the brink for a while and that pushed me over the edge, too.

We collapsed onto the cot in an exhausted heap, still joined together and sweat soaked. We were also covered in... stuff. I didn't know where it had all come from. Diane wasn't concerned about it, because she kept softly kissing me, my damaged cheek, and my other cheek.

“Th-thank you.” Diane whispered. “Oh, that was...” She pulled me in to a tighter hug and kissed me seriously again. We stayed like that for a few minutes, then she broke the kiss and laid her head down on the cot. “I've never...” She rubbed her hand on my back. “That was wonderful, David.”

“I think Lt. Alex is going to help me go into the marsh to get the rest of the potions.” I said. “I asked him to help me bring everything back for you.”

Diane's body shook and I felt something wet on my belly. “R-roll over.”

I rolled us over so that I was on the bottom and she was on top.

“I can't... thank you enough...” Diane started to say, then she started rocking forward and back. Her breasts bounced slightly and if I guessed right, each one was two handfuls.

I reached up to check and she moaned loudly as I grabbed one. I did the other one and she kept moaning, so I kept checking.

“OHHH!” Diane gasped and fell forward on top of me as she twitched and shook. “Oh, David.” She whispered. “Oh, David.” She said, barely above a breath, then she fell asleep.

I thought that was a pretty good idea, since I was pretty tired myself, and closed my eyes.

_______________

Sleep mode engaged. Mind rest activated. Previous 'Exhaustion' settings have been removed. Advancing story to next event. Done. You are now fully recovered.

_______________

I woke up that evening and Diane was still sound asleep on me. I grew hard again, which didn't usually happen, then realized I was still joined with her.

“Mmmm.” Diane moaned and moved slightly. “Oh... oh...” She slowly opened her eyes. “D-David... where...” She gasped and started to sit up, which pushed me inside of her more, and she moaned. “We... we slept like this.” She looked down at where we were joined. “I've always wanted to...” She smiled and looked into my eyes. “You keep giving me everything I want.”

“They are sending me off for training soon.”

Diane nodded and leaned down to kiss me, then she did to me what she had done that morning. I would learn later that it was rare for a woman to do something like that and I had it done to me twice in one day. I was pretty proud of that.

“I'm not tired anymore.” I said when she was done and she gave me a surprised look. I put her back on the bottom and showed her what I could do when I had the vigilance technique going that let me notice all the details around me. I used it on her and I made her scream and holler for a long time.

When we were done, Diane fell asleep right away, because she was exhausted again.

_______________

You have a choice to make. I'm not sure if it will make much difference.

A) Sleep. B) Keep going. C) Take a potion. D) Get up and leave. E) Talk to the guard.

I don't need sleep, and I don't want to keep going with Diane asleep. I also doubt that I can leave and I definitely don't want to talk to the guard, not after all of this. I thought with a bit of amusement. I guess I'm left with only one option. I'll choose C.

_______________

I was cuddled in close to Diane and wondered what to do. I didn't really need to sleep; but, I wasn't getting out of the cell until morning. My eyes caught sight of my bandoleer and I smiled. I had a nice long amount of time to waste, so I carefully climbed off of the cot and put the blanket over Diane.

I went to my pack and ate some of the smoked meat I had, then I took out a number seven potion for a sharper mind, a number six strength potion, a number nine fortifying potion, and the partially drunk number four healing potion. I drank the seven, then the four to stop the mental pain, then I drank the number six potion to let it seep into my body. When I felt energized, I drank the fortifying potion.

I had sworn to myself to not do it like this last year when I had taken the number seven potion that expanded my mind and felt every moment of pain as the fortifying potion did its work. That was when I thought I would be staying in the marsh, though. I wasn't now, since most of the villagers wanted me dead. I accepted that I was going to feel every second of the potions seeping into my muscles and bones while the fortifying potion made part of the mind and strength potions stay permanently.

I laid down on the wooden floor, still naked, and I suffered. Oh boy, did I suffer. I wasn't sure if it was only because of the number seven potion, because the feelings were even stronger this time. I got about an hour into the muscle constriction and release agony before I remembered that I had done this less than a year ago. I had forgotten that it was a bit too soon for me to do it again and I was much too late to stop it now, so I had to ride it out.

It was a very, very long night.

75