Status Update: Re-write immanent
60 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Deciding the fate of the old chapters
  • DELETE THEM ALL!!!!!!!!! Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Edit all the previous chapters (Fix it with lots of duck-tape) Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Post new chapters here going forward leave the old ones Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Leave old chapters here as an archive and turn new chapters into a new series. Votes: 5 38.5%
Total voters: 13

Hello Everyone, I am back after my long Hiatus!

First off why did I drop off the face of the earth and stop writing? Well, the simplest answer would be that over the last few months I have experienced some dramatic changes in my everyday life. Graduating college, New Job, New City, Economics. Due to this, I had been unable to devote any of my time and energy to this new writing hobby of mine.

Now that things are finally starting to settle down a bit I can get back to writing.

Next, now that I am back what does this mean for the story. Well, I am going to continue it of course! Since I have taken my break writing this book has been a constant on my mind. But I should probably warn all of you that I plan to make serious changes to what has happened so far in the plot. Over the past few months, I have had plenty of time to review my past work and flesh out a more complete and comprehensive backstory and universe and Laws for my book. 

All that said there are going to be some changes to the plot. I plan to keep the overall direction the same but multiple things need to be changed and updated to fit into the new framework I have created.

I also decided to give all of you a choice (the ones of you that will read this anyway) on the fate of my previous chapters.

 

 

2