Episode 0 – Prologue Part 1
326 11 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When this season comes, you will no longer be here.


(Note: You do not need to read MCiUitW! to read this.+ Steamy content below!)

Episode 0 - Prologue Part 1

 

Not understanding what led them to this point but also not wanting to lose, she pushed the man that was sitting on the bed down. Lightly crawling on top of him in an impolite manner, she sat on top of him with no resistance. In other words, the two were in a very obscene position. 

“Is this what you really want?”

His eyes contained a dark glint as he asked the person in front of him, not expecting her to go through with his half-joking sentence. 

“What do you think I’m doing then.”

She questioned his question as she pulled on her bathrobe belt, further exposing what’s underneath her bathrobe, fragrance of fresh shower intensifying. 

As a man, he understood without having to look, simply from hearing her every action. Although this situation was very off schedule in the first place, there was also no need to stop what was about to happen. 

In a place where the two had to stay together until the stormy night passes at a strange town. Expecting nothing to happen between a male and a female that were isolated from the whole word was wrong. This was the place where accidents and thoughts that were hidden in their unconscious mind came surging forth at once. 

 Water drips could be heard from the waterfall glass that was not doing its job of properly covering the bathing area. Only water drips could be heard in the room that has long been gone with silence due to no further actions being taken, although the two still remained in the same obscene position.

Just then, the sound of a cell phone overtook the silent room. It was a unique ringtone that belonged only to her and that person that was long gone from this world. The first two rings, she did not move. The 3rd ring, her eyes started to waver, debating on whether to pick up the call or not. Passing the 4th ring onto the last ring, she shifted her body in preparations to get up to answer the call, but a sudden movement from the man underneath made her pause in action. With one arm, he circled around her unexpectedly tiny waist. Sitting face to face with the woman that had shifted from his stomach towards his lower body. The heat from below the two in an instant intensified. 

Heart beats racing, blood pumping faster to every region of their body. Only the two of them were isolated in this small world of theirs; Noisy phone rings and water drips already faded away, only their hearts pounding could be heard.

No Longer teasing each other, no longer prolonging what's about to come, the two joined their lips together lightly. Like a try out, only barely touching, pulling apart the moment they touched to stare deep into each other eyes. No one really knows what the two were conveying between each other through their deep dark gazes nor does anyone know what was going through their mind at that point. The only thing everyone knows was that it was only now, that they could put a stop to this. Going back to being just strangers who happened to be studying at the same school. 

No.. It might already have been too late to stop the raging fire their bodies were going through. Without hesitation the two joined their lips again this time with more passion. The warmth of such action surprised the two first timers, wanting more of that sweet passion to last longer, so slowly yet passionately kissing more of the others lips. Entangling themselves to new sensations, they instinctively brought themselves closer to each other, pressing both bodies hard against one another whilst continuously kissing, sometimes really gently, sometimes heavily, yet not bearing to part each other until they both simultaneously ran out of breath. 

Ragging breaths could be heard from the two of them whose eyes were still closed, still feeling each other on their lips even though they had long parted. When the man deeply exhaled was when the two whose eyes were closed, slowly opened up. The two whose gaze were cold towards one another had a change since the 2nd kiss. Their eyes this time showing passionate lust and wanting more of each other. 

Not knowing what to do with the sudden surge of emotions she was feeling, she slightly turned her gaze away from him, wanting to calm herself down, fixing her sights down below only to flinch in surprise, regretting fixing her sights there. Their bodies that were pressed onto one another were only thinly separated through their thin bathrobe. Below, a very noticeable bulge stood up, making a triangle pyramid shape on his bathrobe. Not calming her emotions down, but adding oil to fire by such sight. 

Only then did a hint of pink glow on her pale face, instantly looking very beautiful to the man in front of her. Her face was normally void, stripped off all emotions. People seeing her the first time would think of her as beautiful but overtime would think of her as ordinary due to her blank emotional state. Yet at this moment, with that blush that was naturally turning brighter, and her eyes that were clearly wavering, she looked exquisite radiant. 

Wondering why a person who had a personality worse than himself reacted this way, he followed her line of gaze, only to also see his 2nd brother standing straight up, almost flowing out of his bathrobe. Rarely did this happen, as he really had no such interest in the opposite sex nor the same sex. He was constantly busy with his studies, having to study at least 3 times higher than the level of his peers as he was born to a high social family. Yet at this moment, his body was reacting to her whom he only thought of as practically a stranger. 

Shifting his gaze back, but only to land on her very exposed bathrobe he never set his gaze on. Although he already felt her waist and knew that it was unexpectedly thinner than he had thought even though he remembers what she looked like with clothes on. It was clearly very different without her clothes on. Her lean abdominal, clearly having signs of working out looked very toned. It surprised him as he never thought of her as someone who would work out in her spare time. But what surprised him the most, was her slightly bulging chest that was clearly restricted by a white cloth that wrapped around her very tightly. Just like doctors wrapping a fractured arm up. Clearly, hiding them from the world, which enticed him even further.

Gulping down air that was stuck inside his throat and without her having any time to react, he found the knot tying her white bandage together, and in one movement pulled the tangled knot out. The girl flinched from having the very tight bandage loose. The bandage slowly falling apart, her chest bulging with each layer that slowly unravels. Red bruises from having such tight restriction came into view, followed by the slow reveal of her bare upper body…

Watching the slow dance, and her who clearly exceeded his expectations, he felt something in his mind break. Realizing now that this girl was wearing clothes that was not her size, even going as far as restricting her upper chest. Clearly not wanting to stand out in the hundreds of students that attended their school. This girl was hiding a lot more than he thought she did. Ever since that incident, many things about her popped up left and right. Even now, he discovered something new and very unexpected. 

All his reasonings snapped in half at the moment all her bandage slipped out. In a very fast movement, he tightly lifted her upper body with his arm that was on her waist and flipped her onto the king sized bed made especially for such acts. And without hesitation dived in to eat her. 

“Hmmp”

Not only did the kiss portray deep lust, it was stronger than the last kiss. Ragging breaths emerged once again yet this time with only less than a second to fully get her breath back before diving in back into their aromatic kiss. 

Instinctively wanting more of her taste he pried her mouth open with his tongue tasting every bit of her. Swirling around, one moment touching her teeth, the other time touching her soft tongue. Melting down from his constant attacks, she also started moving as in rhythm with him, using her soft cushiony tongue to enter his, repeating all his actions. 

“Ha”

A groan escaped his lips as she responded to him, feeling the tightness in his pants wanting to burst through what thin fabric he was wearing. He tilted her head to further deepen their deep kiss. Wanting to devour her entire being. 

“Wai… Wait.”

Stopping the deep kiss by turning her head to the side, she abruptly told him to stop.

“What.”

He asked in annoyance staring at her side profile, not wanting to pause nor having any intentions of ever stopping. He thought she was going to back out but she only stared back behind him, seemingly wanting to hint something. Following her line of sight, he discovered what she was looking at. The bowl that first took them by surprise laid by the coffee table. Looking back at her, he only lowered his head to kiss the nook of her neck, staying there for a few seconds before getting out of bed to grab the bowl to bring back, some contents falling out in the process leaving a trail to their love bed. 

In the seemingly innocent bowl that surprised the two a mere hour or two ago, was filled to the brim with packets of different varieties of condoms. From the different flavors, to different colors, to different textured ones even including some ultra ultimate thin condoms. 

Although he had no thoughts of ever having a deep relation with her without protection, the fact that she took her time to remind him, made him chuckle a bit. Wanting to laugh almost. There was something charming about that small action that he can’t describe in words. Also dimming the lights down, as to respect her, he continued on with her, having a wild night the both would not forget. 

The room which was dimmed to elevate the love room was filled with sounds of slurping, gulping, harsh breathings, and the sound of constantly shifting in bed. The heat the two exerted filled up the room. On this dark stormy day, where even the moon could not be seen, their deep hugs and kisses turned into one tirelessly night, wanting more of each other. The small touches and gazes stimulated each other. The pain which seemed to fade further away the more they spent in heat, slowly became a new overwhelming sensation for the both of them. Only did dawn arrive did they stop. 

READ THE FULL UNCENSORED VERSION ON MY PATREON!


Patrons of April 2020

❆ Platinum Membership ❆

Franklin W.

ExcoristBirb

Thank you so much for

subscribing to my patreon!

Loads of love!

 

3