Episode 1 – Her Death 1 ‘You’re a Sociopath’
131 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Episode 1 - Her Death 1 ‘You're a Sociopath'

 

On a sunny day, at a town where old people live in retirement, the two choose to have reunite here after a week of no communications. The cafe they chose as a place to meet up was of course buzzling with non-stop chatters. Yet within this happy atmosphere, only their table retained the opposite vibe.

“You really don’t understand why I don’t want to see you anymore?” The girl speaking asked in a cold chilled voice. A voice no one can imagine coming from her, startling the girl in front of her. 

“Do I have to understand”

Although the girl was startled by her friend’s chilled voice, her expression didn’t budge one bit, never changing since entering the cafe where they decided to meet up. 

“ Ah… right. I forgot. You were always someone like that.”

She whispered out words only audible to herself. Laughing at herself for expecting anything from this friend of hers. With determination, she stared straight into the eyes of her friend whom she later found out was her half sister, before continuing.  

“ I despise you! Everything you do, everything you say, you’re always right! I know now after 5 years, that you really don’t have any emotions! I should have taken your words seriously when you said you couldn’t understand why I  was feeling sad or why I cried. I feel dumb for calling you a liar because it turns out! I’m the stupid one! You don’t care the slightest about me, so why do you agree to my endless requests! WHY? Everytime I drag you somewhere you obviously didn’t like, you would follow anyway without complaining! Tell me why? Why do you bother.. Why do you bother staying in my life, making me unable to live without you, yet when it comes to you yourself, can properly go about without having me in your life!”  

Her body and voice screamed all her misgivings, loss, and hurt at her one and only friend. But even then was there no slightest change in her expression. She was just there, staring straight into her eyes, taking in everything she was saying.

One more time. She just wants to know if she could have any sort of hope. Hope that she was at least in the heart of her dear friend. Hope that they can still continue being both sisters and friends. “Even as I’m saying all these things….. you really don’t understand how I’m feeling... do you?”

‘Say no. Say you understand me. Deny everything I’ve just said. Please…’

But as if the woman in front of her was really a block of ice, the only thing she did was smile back at her, with her mouth slightly parting…. That smile.. 

'Why….'

With utter hopelessness as tears started to fall from her eyes, she despairingly uttered out something that would hurt her friend more than whatever she said previously. "You're a ...Sociopath…"

"....."

Which was true. Being called Sociopath or a Psychopath, was her trigger. The remarks her friend threw at her, she could tell, her friend didn't even mean half of them.  After 5 constant years of seeing each other daily, she could read her emotions easily like reading a nursery book. 

But her last words..

Her lips tugging upwards slowly came down, her gaze turning icy. 

"That last wo-" 'that last word, you mean that didnt you?'

But before she could finish her sentence, the crying girl stood up in a flash. Knocking down her chair in the process, intriguing the interest of other customers in the cafe. And as if noticing multiple questioning gazes on at her, she quickly ran away, not having any strength to face her cruel friend and not wanting to face the truth behind her own words.

"Yuria!"

The girl who couldn't finish her last last words shouted out. Yuria. The name of her half sister and her only friend. The name of the girl who screamed all her misgivings at her. The name of the girl who was the most precious to the girl who was listening to all her grievances. But as if a huge boulder was weighing on her body, she couldn't move away from her spot. Only being able to watch as Yuria turned around for a split second before dashing out of the cafe. 

"Wow. She dared bully people on Broadway light. Look at that poor girl crying."

A random customer snickered as she openly voiced her opinions. Continuing while slapping the table to get the attention of the girl staring at nothing but air. "Tsk tsk. Look at that nonchalant expression. She's a psychopath isn't she?"

Another customer chimed in.

"She looks like the girl crying has nothing to do with her. I feel bad for that poor soul. If she continues crying while running away like that, an accident will happen soo-" 'sooner or later'

Not daring to finish her sentence as the teenage girl who stood as still as a pole suddenly shifted her attention towards her. Staring at her with a murderous look, making her unconsciously cower in fear. Cold sweat trickling down her body, holding down her breath.

But then… Why should she be scared of a small girl? 

Before she could muster up her strength to slander the girl again, the teenage girl already ran away with great speed. Once she was out of sight, she continued again.

"Wow. She really is psycho! Did you see that gaze? Creepy"

She acted out the actions of feeling cold, hugging herself, to display her displeasure. 

"Right right!"

"Why isn't she at a mental hospital"

The gossip continued on, even after both girls had left for quite a while. What can they do but continue on gossiping when they all have nothing better to do. This was a town full of old people, and it was rare to even see youngsters. Of course they were going to talk!

And as always, there was always that 1 person who has different opinions from the rest of the community.

" Are you sure? Don't you think she was mad and ran out because you said her friend was going to get into an accident because of all that crying?"

Her words, silencing everyone at the small cafe. 

"...."

"That might be true!"

Old people. With no strong opinions, when facing a theory that might be right, can change their wordings and mind as fast as flipping a single page of a book.


First Episode ya'll! Was it confusing? Because it sure was for me hahaha! I can't believe I started Episode 1 like this aswell... But don't worry! You'll get clarrifications soon!

BTW! I underestimated Scribble Hubs love for Isekai/Reincarnation novels lol! I've never experienced such slow increases in views or subs before but this is such a good experience in a way! I'm obviously still gonna try hard and hang in there! 

 


Patrons of April 2020

❆ Platinum Membership ❆

Franklin W.

ExcoristBirb

Brad J. 

Thank you so much for

subscribing to my patreon!

It really means alot!

 

2