Episode 3 – Her Death ‘The Fatal Incident 2’
122 4 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

WTSC Episode 3 - Her Death ‘The Fatal Incident 2’

 

"Yujin"

A familiar male voice shouted, drawing her attention towards the voice. 

‘Ah..  the root of hell’

That caused distress between Yuria and Yujin.

 

Ignoring the teenage boy by coldly looking at him, she noticed another teenage boy and a man in a grey suit also looking over at her. Having no interest or time to recall who the other teenage boy was she completely chose to ignore that group of people by turning all her attention towards Yuria and the old man.

"You dare shed another drop of her blood and I will drag your corpse for rats to eat so that not a single piece of bone is left for anyone to identify you."

She calmly, yet in a cold chilling voice warned the old man. The voice was low enough to freeze their surrounding temperature, giving the group chills down their spine. 

".. Wha… wha.."

The old man felt scared, his whole body shaking in the process, his grip on the cutter losing. Maybe because it reminded him of his life, maybe because this was how his superior treated him at work, no one really knows. The man froze in place, murmuring things that weren't audible. His behavior intrigued curiosity from the crowd of old people from afar confused by the sudden change in behavior. 

"Yu… yujin"

Yuria whimpered, dried tear streaks staining her face. 

Noticing his distressed mentality, she walked closer to the two, whispering in a voice only audible to just the 3 of them.

"If you don't release her now, I will skin you alive in front of whomever ..you’re afraid of. Don’t you think that would be sooo… satisfying for them to watch such entertainment?” Bringing her large school sleeves up to rest her palms on her chin, angling her face as if mocking him, she snickered,

“Of course, the previous offer of disposing your corpse is still valid.”

“Ha… Ha…...haa….”

Her words absorbed into his mind, deep through his cells, causing him to shiver and hyperventilate out of fear. The fear combined with his accumulating daily stress, and up to 5 hours of constantly shouting at people. He not just released Yuria, but instead fell towards despair. Her words, just like his superior words, constantly attacked him at his deepest soul.

Catching Yuria’s body, whose knees gave out from excessive anxiety, she half dragged, half carried Yuria away from the man, away from the crowd. Leaving the whole mess behind them, ignoring calls to wait and stop.

As if the weather understood the two's feelings, little by little, drops of rain started pouring down. Creating that musky heavy smell in the old town.

“Heeeeuugh”

Hearing a sudden outburst of cries from the person she was carrying/dragging in front of her, she stopped. Sniffles after sniffles, even nose blows could be felt from her shoulder.

She reckons her sweater must be thrown away when she gets home, as it would be pretty embarrassing to go to the dry cleaners with the state of her sweater looking out of the ordinary. Aka, snot marks.

Lifting Yuria out of her shoulders, holding her by her armpits, she stared at this twit in front of her. And as expected…. snots stretched from Yuria’s nose onto her sweater, creating a long transparent 20 cm snot strand. 

“.....”

She deadpanned stared at the person she just saved, half regretting, half wanting to just throw her away.

"Heeeeeunngg"

Yuria's grief poured out in a flood of uncontrollable tears. Guilt, Anxiety, Happiness all overcoming her at once. 

"You know I'm bad at comforting."

Yujin deeply signed at the sight of the trembling girl. Back then at the cafe and now, she has no clue on how to comfort, or make people feel happy. 

"I… I … I knoooowwwwwwww"

Yuria wailed, reaching out to tightly embrace Yujin. 

"Yuria… "

Yujin quietly whispered Yuria’s name, gently patting her on her back.

"Ungg" (Yuria)

"I'm bad with emotions" (Yujin)

"Ungg" (Yuria)

"I am trying to understand, but It's still difficult…"

Yujin signed, letting out her honest thoughts.

"Yeshh" (Yuria)

"I'm terrible, and I'm sorry." (Yujin)

"Ung, m.. me too" (Yuria)

"But I want you to know this, no matter what… I."

Yujin hesitated, her heart clenching tightly, making her unable to breathe. 

"I...No. You are my sister." (Yujin)

"....." (Yuria)

"No matter what you think, you are my family okay?." (Yujin)

Freezing in her spot, Yuria stared at Yujin’s face, wanting to know if she heard right…… But how can she ever tell what Yujin is feeling, when Yujin’s face is always blank like a canvas?

No… It wasn’t blank… Her eyes are portraying … fear?

“Yuji-” (Yuria)

“Yuria!”

Yet, before she could confirm, a male voice cut her off, making her glance over Yujin’s shoulders. 

“Lui-AHH!”

Before Yuria can say the name of the person who came running towards her direction with a man slowly trailing behind him, the arms that were holding Yuria up, dropped. Making Yuria fall onto the ground, because of her inability to support herself. 

“Tss-”

Wincing from her knees scraping, she wrinkled her forehead, quickly glancing up towards the person who dropped her, wanting to voice out her displeasure!

Yet the moment she looked up, a queasy feeling washed over her core, seeing an emotionless detached eyes staring down at her. Then as if a whole hour passed, Yujin’s eyes left Yuria, turning her body around to face the man who was calling out to Yuria. 

 

“.....” (Yujin)

“.....” (The man)

“Yujin..” (Yuria)

“What.” (Yujin)

“Don’t…”

Yuria’s first instinct was to stop Yujin from saying anything or doing anything. Although conversations between the two were generally minimal, the last time the two met was unlike the norm; with severe distress and dispute occurring. 

However, Yuria putting a stop before anything could occur also implied the lack of trust between herself and Yujin. Not realizing that her actions were protecting ‘him’ while throwing Yujin under the bus, Yuria shouted,

“Please don’t do anything!”

“Yuria…”

The man’s voice trailed off, not knowing whether he should back off or meddle in.

“.....”

Yet, all Yujin could feel was speechlessness. Questioning herself and thinking back to Yuria’s words half a day ago at the cafe.

Holding her breath in, she looked upwards towards the sky that was darkening by the minute, feeling rain lightly pouring onto her face and body, the rain matching the unknown inner turmoil she was feeling in her body.

“Yujin?”

The man called out, unsure of what to do with the awkward silence...

Yujin only woke up from her 5-second trance when her ‘phone’ started to ring. Before picking up the call, she slowly turned around to face the girl who was still slumped down on the ground.

“I’m leaving.”

Not waiting for any answers, her two feet walked around Yuria, wanting to quickly get out of this town, that man, this situation.. and especially Yuria...

 

“Yujin!”

Two voices called out to her, yet, all they got was the view of Yujin’s back, the sound of ringtone ceasing, and Yujin’s low voice greeting the caller……

 


Author's Note:

Sorry that it took long to update. Honestly, I'm behind on the Patreon schedule for this novel and that was why I couldn't post in over 2 months. I'm still behind, but I will catch soon catch up, so an early episode should be alright... right? :)

I don't know when I will be uploading next however I just hope it won't be too too lateeee! There's an edited version of this episode included in Episode 4, because I found the last bit of this episode to be quite confusing and unclear. BUT If you have any questions feel free to ask!!

Oh, and last but not least.... WHY THE FUCK ARE THE FIRST 3 EPISODES SO FUCKING CRINGEY?!?!?!?!! I DIEE!!!! EWWW!!! FUCKKKK!!


Self Promo:

Can't wait & Want to read Ahead?
 
✵ Bronze Membership✵ ❆ Platinum Membership ❆  ❖ Diamond Membership ❖  
Read 2 episodes ahead of the mass! For €5 
Read 4 episodes ahead of the mass! For € 10 Read 3 episodes ahead of the mass! For € 20
Ep.4 - Her Death 4 ‘Unpleasant Feelings' Ep.6 - Her Death 6 ‘The Fatal Incident 2’   
   
    Ep.10 -  Her Death 10
 
(Including, Uncensored episodes, Patreon exclusive episodes, Alternatives episodes, HD Illustrations, Drafts, & many more...)

Patrons of June 2020

Franklin W, Salida, ExcoristBirb,  Alexander A.

Thank you so much for

subscribing to my Patreon & feeding me!

It really means a lot!

1