Chapter 17 – Ero Sennin
144 6 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fuck, what the hell am I doing?

Bold shook his head urgently and crawled back to the inn. He jumped unto the stairs, opened the door and slowly slipped through the gap he made like a snake. And then he raced upstairs and quickly opened one of the doors.
 
“Guys, you wouldn’t believe what I just freaking-“

But instead of finding Mikhail or Diego, he saw Emma lying on the ground with Mei on top of her. They were both wearing nothing but shirts and trunks.

“You guys too?!” cried out Bold.  

“Ahh, pervert!” yelled Emma and threw the book she was holding at him.

Confused and stupefied, Bold gave a blank look when the book hit his face and fell to the ground. Mei quickly got up to her feet and grabbed the book off the floor.

“Don’t enter without knocking. If you open the door while we are changing our clothes, I’ll give you one hell of a beating” said Mei with deadly eyes. 

“Uhm, I’m sorry. This won’t happen again. And I’m completely fine with the relationship you two are having. I think this type of thing is trending recently anyway” blurted out Bold.

“What?”

“Huh?”

“And what did you mean when you said You guys too?” asked Mei curiously.  

Bold looked at the title of the book Mei was holding. It spelled “Diary of Mei”.

So, they were struggling for the possession of this?

Soon Bold realized the misinterpretation of the situation and couldn't help but wince.  Emma sneaked from behind Mei and threw her arm like a spear towards the diary but Mei was fast enough to raise the book above her head before her sister’s palms reached it.

“Nice try”

“Oh, come on. If you don’t let me read, I’ll tell Bold all what I saw” grumbled Emma.  

“You wouldn’t dare”

“Mei thinks Mikhail and Vlad are the hottest and coolest men she had ever met since she entered this world. Vlad’s daring and leaderlike personality is very appealing but Mikhail ‘s prince like behavior is pretty cool too”

“Oh, shut it, you worm”.  

Mei quickly banged her sister’s head with the book. But it was an opening for Emma as she squeezed the book within her two palms and pulled it out of her hand. As she turned around and opened the book, Mei slammed her body unto her back and they both fell on the floor. Seeing two girls wrestle gave a tingly feeling beneath Bold’s thighs. He realized what the sensation was and turned pink in an instant.

“Stop looking at us and close the door” yelled Mei.  

“Ahh, yes. Sorry, sorry”

He closed the door with a slam and laid his back on it. After a moment of peace, he remembered that the room Mikhail, Diego and he were staying in was the corner room. He opened the door and saw Diego sitting in front of the desk while Mikhail lazily lying on the bed.

“Back so soon?” Mikhail asked.                                     

Bold quickly closed the door.

“I-I just saw the weirdest thing!” Bold said with speed and excitement.  

But Mikhail remained calm, almost as if he couldn’t imagine the very concept of making a fuss about.

“Do tell”

“Natalia and Vlad…they were-”

“What?”

“kissing” mumbled Bold.  

“What? You almost said that to yourself”

“KISSING. They are brother and sister and Vlad was just smooching her on her face and her neck and-”

“Okay, calm down, dude” said Mikhail.  

Realizing that he was probably making a weird face, Bold tried to take a deep breath. When he calmed down a little Mikhail spoke:    

“The scene you saw. It was probably hot and sexy. But as a man who is cultured in the ways of women, I’m not particularly flabbergasted by your remarks. What is oh so strange about this incident? If you would care to explain”.                   

“What do you- He is supposed to be our leader and he is just…making love to her own blood-related sister. Aren’t you weirded out?”

Mikhail looked at the ceiling with a puzzled expression.

“Mmm, not really. I mean what is exactly weird about incest? I never actually thought about it”

“What the fuck do you mean?” raged Diego from the desk. 

"Yeah, of course, it is weird and wrong" added Bold.   

“I just want you to tell me the weird thing about two people making out. If you saw some sexual harassment that could have been a problem. But-“

But Mikhail's words were quickly cut down by Bold who said: 

“Cause incest is illegal…maybe? Or immoral…I guess?... It’s just plain creepy”

“Heh, If I had a sister I would have probably given her a kiss too, sometimes. I bet Diego used to do it too. Right my ma-”

Before Mikhail could finish his sentence, Diego gave him the universal symbol of mockery and aggression. Also known as the middle finger.

“How are you so chill about this?” grunted Bold.

“Cause, I don’t see the reason not to be chill” said Mikhail with a childish smile.

“It’s abnormal” said Bold.  

“Hmm, what is abnormal? Wait…what is normal, the norm? It’s weird, isn’t it? Never really thought about that before”

Mikhail put his hand on his chin and contemplated upon the question with great concern. 

“Ugghh, Diego. Say something” yelled Bold in desperation.

“Hey, I’m the one with a little sister. And I don’t want to get my head tainted with your disgusting conversations. Don’t talk to me” said Diego and turned around and scribbled something on paper.   

Bold gave him a mean look and turned his attention back to Mikhail who peered back at him. Mikhail talked with a bit of seriousness this time: 

“It’s pretty much scientifically proven that blood-related sex could lead to the birth of a dumb child, right? Congenital birth defects, I recall? I think that’s pretty much the reason”.

“Yeah, that’s it” cried Bold.

Mikhail dug his ears with his little finger and continued:

“And again. That’s their doing. That’s their problem. Maybe Vlad likes her sister a little more than one ought to. And I wouldn’t blame him if he wants to go all out here. Considering that women can’t get pregnant here, it’s the perfect chance. And now that I mention it. Sex doesn’t make babies here and there isn’t any news about diseases like AIDS… That means one can get pretty radical here”.

Mikhail pondered for a moment again and shook his head and spoke: 

“But what does that have to do with us. It’s their personal life”.

“But, but-” stuttered Bold.  

“You should go to the other room and gossip with Emma and Mei if you can’t get hold of that itchy tongue of yours. But I digress, sleep is far more important. If you had brought your sword and dagger from the field that is” said Mikhail.  

Bold groaned.  

Damn, that was my original goal. I completely forgot about that. Now have to go again. But what if those two are still there? Yeah, from the sounds of Natalia’s voice they could very likely have progressed towards stage two. Wait wait. Natalia’s voice.  

“But Mikhail. I just remembered. Natalia sounded like she didn’t want Vlad to…you know…do it”. 

“Oh, in that case, it’s definitely worth talking to him about it… But are you sure?” asked Mikhail with amusement.  

“About what?”

“That you heard right. Natalia seemed to be pretty tough. And you know, it’s her own brother

“Uhh, well. She was saying no please don’t do it, Vlad. But she also kinda sounded sexy while saying it. So… uhhhhhh”

“You really have no idea, do you?”

“Hey, you said you’re the one who is pro with women, not me. It’s really hard for me”.

“Alright alright. I understand. As far as I can tell, if the woman makes this really orgasmic face then we can most likely say it’s 75 percent not rape” stated Mikhail with confidence...even if that confidence was soon changed with a sarcastic grin. 

“What kind of orgasmic face?” asked Bold.  

“Like this”

Mikhail closed his eyes, stretched his face and made his mouth oval. And he even made a little moaning sound just to sell his impression even further.

“Oookaaay, but I couldn’t really see their faces in the dark”

“Why didn’t you say that earlier? You forced me to make that face you moron” grunted Mikhail.

“Sorry, but it felt like Vlad was really aggressive”

“Yeah, that’s kinda what all males actually do when mating. Anything else?”

“Well, did I mention that Natalia sounded really sexy?”

“Yes, you did. If you can’t provide any further testimony then it’s fifty-fifty. But even if it was kinda forceful it’s his brother. So…mmm”

Mikhail started contemplating again. But Bold felt a sudden urge to critique his previous comment and spoke:    

“You’re saying that it’s moral for a big bro to force his little sister to-“

“Wow, wow. I did not say that. I mean if the little sister liked his big brober to be aggressive. And if the lil sis enjoyed sounding defenseless. Then uhhhhhhhh

“Uhhhhh”                 

“SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU TWO OR I’LL SLAM THIS INTO YOUR ASSES” roared Diego from the desk as he pulled out his dagger.

“Go get the fucking weapons” said Mikhail.

“Okay”

7