Chapter 51- You are a coward!
51 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Saying those words Amanda showed them a brown map that had black scribbles and symbols written on it to dictate different locations. It was all hand drawn. She also had letter in her hand that explained the meaning of the various symbols on the map.

“Ha. Excellent. A new adventure it is then?” exclaimed Thompson.

“It’s great that we have that map. But are you sure that this idea is safe?” asked Mikhail.

“You are such a coward, no? Of course, it is safe” grunted Amanda.

“I’m just concerned. Lau said that other people are crazy about the gems as well. Even if the gem did change locations, it’s strange that people haven’t found about this yet”.

“Look, I had a hard time trying to find a valuable information like this, okay? And when we find the water gem it would be you who will handle it and you will be the one to benefit the most. So, don’t act so cowardly” said Amanda scoldingly.

“I dunno. Even if we do get the water gem I have to eat it for it to work, right? And considering how there were trackers that locate a person who ate a gem-” Mikhail talked with a lazy tone.

“Then we’ll just sell it. There isn’t any loss anywhere in trying to find this gem. Happy now, mister coward?”

“Yeah, I guess you’re right”. said Mikhail sarcastically.

“Damn, you gonna take that burn, Mikhail?” said Thompson as he smirked.

He ignored Thompson’s taunts and spoke:

“Alright, I’m not for or against danger. If we really are in a lucky situation as you have said, we should definitely give it a shot” said Mikhail calmly.

“Yeah” yelled Gabi as she triumphantly raised her arm in the air.

“Now, get some rest. We’re gonna head out tomorrow” said Amanda.

But as she finished Mikhail turned on the music and jumped unto the table.

“Let us rejoice, let us bathe in the bliss of dance tonight so we can rock the world tomorrow”

“Oh bother. Get off of there. You look stupid” hissed Amanda.

“I have already accepted my stupidity long ago. And I think it’s time for you to do it too. Come Amanda. Join our celebration. You have done well enough.” declared Mikhail as he stretched his arm towards her.

Amanda sighed and looked away in embarrassment. Mikhail bounced on the table and threw his head in every direction and cried at the top of his lungs in synch with the rock music playing in the background. Thompson threw his glass on the ground and hopped around the room while striking the air with his invisible sword.

“No thank you. I’m not a crazy and drunk like you and your friends here” said Amanda and headed for the door.

“His friends? Aren’t we your friends? That is quite the hell of a rude thing to state. Don’t you think?” quivered Thompson.

“It’s the hard truth. We met each other two weeks ago. And you’re asking me to dance like a lunatic with you?” asked Amanda.

“It’s because we have met weeks ago that this is meaningful. Throw away your useless shell and sing and dance with us till the sun rises. I am not for or against in regards to getting hold of that gem. But I will always remain FOR for dancing and singing” yelled Mikhail as he twirled around like a hurricane on the table.

“Dancing and singing are for losers. I’m out” said Amanda and walked into the hallway.

“Wowowow. You get back here lady. What you say about muh’ dances and singing” yelled Mikhail.

Amanda turned around with a jesting look while Mikhail knitted his brows but failed at his fake attempt at being angry by showing a slight bit of smile on his face. Mikhail asked:

“You are a fool, little lady. Who got that idea into your head?”

0