Chapter 1 : Jonathan Star
1.2k 4 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jonathan had caught the virus and died.

He opened his eyes as he realized he was alive, he looked around and realized he was on a ship.

"What the fuck? Where the hell am I" he thought as he got up.

*World Hopping Slaughter System Activated*

*You are in the world of One Piece*

*Main Quest - Become one of the Emperor's of the Seas*

*Time Limit - 1 Year*

*Failure will lead to death*

"Huh?" thought Jonathan as he realized there was a fight on this ship.

"Wait, am I on a Pirate Ship? Are those marines ?" he realized as he hid behind a wall as he tried to keep his wits together.

"So I died, I am in another world, in One Piece nonetheless, and I have a system that will kill me if I don't become an Emperor in 1 Year? Are you kidding me? And why am I on a Pirate Ship that's in a fight with Marines?" he thought as he grabbed a sword hoping not to die again so quickly after reincarnating.

He saw a dead body of a pirate and hovering his hand over his body when he saw a screen pop up.

*Loot Everything*

He said yes and the dead body now lied naked as its clothes disappeared.

"Do I have an inventory or something?" he thought when he heard a sound and he saw another screen appear in front of him that had the armor he just looted.

He selected it and it instantly covered his body.

There were gunshots, sword clashes, and grunts all over the place as the ship was toiling on the turbulent sea.

"Hey you, are you a pirate? Come out" said a marine as he spotted Jonathan.

Jonathan looked at him and saw a pop up appear over the marine's head that said "Level 2".

"Um, no I am a normal person, I have been kidnapped by these pirates," said Jonathan as he raised his hands.

"Alright, stay there, let me come and check you out," said the marine as he got closer.

The moment he got closer Jonathan ducked and picked up the sword and pierced it straight through the Marine's heart.

"Aggh you piece of shi-" said the marine as he spurted blood as Jonathan pushed him with his leg and removed the sword from his heart.

"Oh god, that was a lot harder than I expected," thought Jonathan as he huffed and saw the dead body of the marine disappear into light fragments and absorbed by his body.

*You have gained 2000XP*

*You have leveled up to Level 4*

*Gained New Skill: Sword Art*

The surrounding marines and pirates stopped fighting as they saw this scene happen where Jonathan killed the marine and he disappeared into nothing.

"D-D-Demon" screamed a pirate as he pointed at Jonathan.

All of these people were quite a low level as he saw they were only Level 2 and Level 3.

"Ah, this feels so good," said Jonathan as he felt his strength increase after he leveled up.

He licked his lips and took a step forward as everyone got defensive.

"So, who's gonna take me on?" he taunted as the Marines were already on edge as he killed one of them and the pirates were scared already seeing someone who could turn dead bodies into nothing.

"What kind of devil fruit is this" thought the Pirate Captain as he ordered his men to strike at Jonathan along with the marines.

He saw a pirate coming at him with a long sword, he swung his sword at him as Jonathan parried it with his sword and deflected it and kicked him in the chest pushing him with great force as he crashed into 10 other pirates.

He sensed a marine trying to attack him from behind as he swung his body and sliced the marine's head clean off of his neck as blood spurted all over him.

"Hehehe, is this all you got?" he said as their bodies disintegrated into lights once again as he enjoyed the feeling of strength flowing through his arms once again.

*You have gained 4000 XP*

*Your level has increased to Level 6*

*Sword Art Level 2*

Everyone gulped as they attacked together this time, he parried the attacks of these Level 2 and Level 3 enemies with pure strength as a Level 6 as this time his kicks crushed their ribs.

Soon there were bodies everywhere as they disintegrated into nothing covering the ship with light fragments and blood as one could only hear Jonathan laughing in delight.

"Ah, this is addicting," said Jonathan as he crushed the skull of the last pirate on the ship killing everyone.

This frenzy had already leveled him up to Level 8 and he had just gotten here.

"Umhfhmuh"

Jonathan heard a muffled sound from the main quarters, he walked in to see a girl in rags was handcuffed and chained and her mouth sealed shut.

He ripped open the cloth on her mouth.

"Y-You actually killed everyone, what the fuck are you," said the brown-haired girl as she gulped and looked at Jonathan.

He was a tall man with long dark red hair.

Jonathan pointed his sword at her throat as he asked, "Who are you girl?"

"Wait, wait, wait, don't kill me, I am just a normal girl who was kidnapped," she said as she tried to distance her neck from the sharp sword covered in blood.

"And why should I spare you?" he asked with a smile as he inched the sword closer.

She gulped, she had never been this close with death even when she was kidnapped and taken a prisoner. "I have to tell him or he will kill me," she thought as she sighed.

"I-I have a devil fruit, mister, see," she said as she put her hands forward that were still cuffed that released wind towards him and fluttered his clothes.

"Oh, so you are a human fan?" he asked as he laughed.

"No no, I can be very useful to you mister, I just need to be trained by someone strong like you," she said afraid he will think her ability was useless.

Jonathan was intrigued by this girl and decided to spare her, he swung his sword as she closed her eyes thinking this is where her life ended but instead she heard the clash of steel as her shackles were broken by Jonathan.

"Eh, you are really sparing me," she asked surprised that this murderous psychopath spared her.

"Of course, from now on you are my loyal follower you understand," he said with a smile.

But that smile just made her even more afraid as she nodded quickly.

"So, what's your name?" he asked.

"My name is Lala, what should I call you Master," she asked.

"Jonathan Star, be well to remember that name," he said as he laughed.

"So, um, what do we do now," she asked as she looked around and saw blood everywhere on the ship and a bunch of clothes that were left behind when the dead bodies disappeared.

"Ah, we are gonna go to the nearest town and rob it, we are pirates aren't we," said Jonathan as he laughed and shook her shoulder as if stating something obvious.

"Oh and you know how to sail a ship right?" he asked as he turned the wheel around having no idea what to do.

"Eh," said Lala with her eyes wide open.

15