Chapter 3 : I AM THE GREAT BUGGY HOW DARE YOU!
849 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ch3

Jonathan and Lala got off the ship and headed into the town.

“Let's get some clothes, you can't just go around walking in those men’s clothes,” said Jonathan looking at Lala who was wearing the dead pirate’s clothes as they had nothing else on the ship.

“Eh, there’s no need for it,” she said as they both walked into a store.

“Of course there is.” Said Jonathan.

“Welcome, what can I do for you,” asked the old man at the desk rubbing his hands.

“Give her the best clothes you have,” said Jonathan.

“Of course sir, but that would be expensive you know,” said the guy nervously rubbing his hands as he didn't know if these two had money.

“Oh, I could just kill you and take everything you know,” said Jonathan as he pointed the tip of his sword at the man’s throat.

“Y-You, stop that. I am under the protection of the G-Great Buggy-“ said the man nervously trying to act tough but Jonathan simply sliced his head off with his sword.

“Do you think I care?” he asked as he sheathed his rusty sword.

“Aaah” screamed the apprentice who was working in the shop as he saw this and fell down.

“Hey you, are you gonna give us the clothes or not,” asked Jonathan with a menacing smile.

“Y-Y-Yes Sir, p-please come this way,” said the boy nervously as he showed them all the clothes.

When Lala came out she was wearing a black shirt with blue patterns and dark blue jeans. She wasn't super busty or curvy but she still looked more feminine than before.

“How do I look master?” she asked.

“Haha, you look great!” he said as he shrugged her shoulder causing her to blush.

“Let's go,” he said as they walked out taking all the gold the shop had.

“Hey you, how dare you rob the place under the Great Buggy Pirates protection, hand over your life right now,” said a buggy pirate who heard the commotion.

He was only level 2 so Jonathan wasn't worried at all.

“Lala, he is all yours, kill him,” said Jonathan as he stepped back.

“Eh, ME?” said Lala shocked as she was suddenly thrust into combat as the man came at her with a sword.

She put her hands forward as she released a gust of wind that forced the man backward as the sword flew from his hands.

“You, you little bitch” screamed the man angrily as he got beaten by a little girl. He got back up and came back dashing towards her.

As Lala’s heart beat faster she tried to remember her training and formed a concentrated arc of wind in her hands and released it just as the man got very close to her. It hit his throat causing a huge gash as blood spurted all over her killing the man.

“Haah, Haah” she huffed as she tried to recollect her emotions.

This was the first life she had ever taken, she was disgusted and scared but at the same time as his body turned into light fragments and absorbed by her, she felt her strength increasing and felt amazing at the same time.

Jonathan, who was standing by the side who saw this smiled. Even though this was the first time he could already see her enjoying it as she wore a thin smile despite being covered in blood.

He offered her his hand, “Congratulations on your first kill, Lala” he said.

She got up and looked at her hands, “ I did it, I can actually use my devil fruit and fight Master!” she said happily being soaked in blood.

“yes, but we have caused quite a commotion now,” said Jonathan as he looked around and saw everyone scared of him.

All of these people were Level 0 who had no combat skill, killing them was useless as he gained nothing, though they were so scared of these two there was no need to even fight.

“Let's take a look at this buggy now shall we?” said Jonathan as he licked his lips ready for another blood bath.

Nami who was standing on the side was shocked as she saw this little girl take out a grown man so easily.

“What the hell is that power ? his body vanished into nothing. And she can also use the power of the wind? Who are these people?” thought Nami as she followed them from behind trying not to get noticed.

Meanwhile on the other side both Jonathan and Lala had slaughtered their way through to the Buggy Pirate’s hideout.

“Y-You fucking monst-“ screamed a buggy pirate as he was choked to death by Jonathan.

*Level increased to Level 10*

“Slaughtering these low-level pirates is a good way to level up,” thought Jonathan as he went forward.

Lala, on the other hand, was also killing these pirates left and right, at first she was still hesitating but after the 5th kill, she started to enjoy it and started killing without hesitation as she felt her power grow stronger. It was truly addictive.

She had already reached Level 7 from slaughtering almost the entirety of the Buggy Pirate Crew.

“Master, they are too weak, we need to find stronger enemies,” she said innocently as she killed another man like it was no big deal.

“There should be a few strong ones ahead,” said Jonathan as he saw a man coming on a monocycle with a sword.

“YOU! HOW DARE YOU! THIS IS THE END OF YOU NOW THAT I, THE GREAT CABAJI IS HERE” said the guy coming towards Jonathan.

Jonathan, on the other hand, looked at the guy’s shiny sword and then looked at this rusty sword that he stole from the pirates and became jealous.

“I want that sword, gimme that,” he said as he ran towards Cabaji.

“Hah! As if I will just hand it over-“ he said as he suddenly saw Jonathan appear in front of him.

Cabaji was Level 7 and was very strong but Jonathan had already reached Level 10 and was much faster than him.

He kicked Cabaji in his chest as it caved in while he held his sword in his right hand as Cabaji was forced to let go of his sword and slammed backward onto the ship.

“Oh, this is nice,” said Jonathan as he swung his new shiny sword.

“YOU BASTARD!” screamed Cabaji as he attacked Jonathan again on his monocycle but this time Lala blew a current of wind towards him knocking him down his cycle.

“You bitch” he screamed as he fell down.

Jonathan ignored him and left him for Lala to deal with, he went forward to get the big fish.

“YOU, YOU DARE SLAUGHTER THE GREAT BUGGY’S CREW” screamed Buggy who saw Cabaji treated like trash.

Jonathan swung his new sword trying to kill him but it just split buggy into two.

“YOU FOOL, I HAVE THE CHOP CHOP FRUIT, I CAN SPLIT MY BODY INTO TWO, THERE IS NOTHING YOUR SWORD CAN DO, HAHAHAHA” laughed Buggy.

“Ah, so annoying, I don't have haki,” thought Jonathan as he sighed and used his fists instead to beat up Buggy.

On the other side, Lala was fighting Cabaji, despite him being a level higher than her his ass being beaten due to the other having a Devil Fruit.

“You f-fucking monster” he screamed as his chest was covered in gashes and wounds with blood all over his body as he tried to defend himself.

“Ew, you look way more ugly than me old man,” she said pinching her nose. “At least you are stronger than these weaklings, I can test my power on you,” she said as she created a small storm of blades and released it towards Cabaji.

There was nothing he could do to defend against such an attack as his body was chopped up into little pieces.

His body disappeared into light fragments and was absorbed by Lala.

“Ahn, this feels so good” she exclaimed as she stretched her body.

She was close to leveling up to Level 8.

Unlike Jonathan who was restricted to only be able to level up by slaughtering, Lala could level up and become stronger normally through training and also become stronger by slaughtering which made even Jonathan a little jelly.

“Fufu, Master are you done?” she asked as she saw her Master fighting Buggy.

Buggy was Level 9 and Jonathan was Level 10 making the fight close but his devil fruit made it annoying for him to actually kill him even though he beat up his separated body parts he was still alive.

He finally managed to land a huge blow on his head which caused his other body parts to temporarily stop

“Lala, blow a current of wind here, quick” screamed Jonathan as he swung his sword and the force pulled up all his parts into the air.

“Oh Okay,” said Lala as she put her hands forward and blew a gust of wind towards buggy sending him flying into the ocean.

“Well, I’ll let him live for now. There is no way for me to kill him” sighed Jonathan tired of fighting Buggy.

*Sword Art Level 10: Novice Stage*

*Sword Art Reached 2nd Stage*

*Sword Art Level 1: Expert Stage*

14