Chapter 9 : Invading Marines
649 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After traveling for a week they were finally here, Loguetown.

“It's so big” said Lala as she looked at the signboard and then looked around at all the people bustling around in the city.

“Where do we go first?” asked Nami as her eyes sparkled.

“To the Marine Base” said Jonathan as he laughed.

“Huh?” replied both Nami and Lala.

Jonathan and the girls walked to the Marine Base in Loguetown, he went up to the guards and said, “I need to report a terrible crime”.

The guard looked at him suspiciously but couldn't place the face so he decided to let them in, “ Alright, go in, but don’t cause any trouble alright?” he said with a stern face.

“Don’t worry, I am not stupid to cause chaos in a Marine Base” said Jonathan as he laughed and walked in

He walked in and closed the door behind him and walked to the front desk.

“Hey officer , do you know where the treasury is ?” he asked with a smile.

“What did you just sa-“ said the officer before his throat was slit by Jonathan as he spurted blood.

Nami and Lala swiftly killed everyone on the groundfloor before they had the time to sound the alarm.

The trio walked upwards as they took out these low-level marines with ease , the highest-ranked marine was Smoker who Jonathan had spotted outside and was on patrol leaving the base unprotected making it the perfect time to strike.

Jonathan was too strong for this base as the highest level marines were Level 8.

After freezing the marines to death , chopping their heads off, piercing their chests by a Lance and cutting them into pieces with sharp winds they finally reached the top.

They went in the Captain’s office and found the key to the treasury.

As he opened the treasury and walked in he laughed aloud.

“Hahaha, this is wonderful” said Jonathan as he looked at the Seastone weapons they had, this was his goal in the first place.

There were a lot of seastone staffs , seastone bullets and guns, seastone nets and just raw pieces of seastone. He collected all of this in his inventory.

“Alright, time to leave” he said as they cleaned everything up and left.

“You girls go look around and get what you need, I am gonna go sword shopping” said Jonathan as they parted.

He went straight to the Arms Shop owned by Ipponmatsu.

“Good Morning sir , we have everything you could need in a fight, what are you looking for?” asked Ipponmatsu.

“ I am looking for a sword” said Jonathan as he looked around for Sandai Kitetsu.

He found it and picked up.

“S-Sir, that is a cursed sword, I can’t sell that to you” said the owner nervously but Jonathan simply flung it in the air as it landed right next to him shocking the shopkeeper.

“Looks like you are fated to use that sword, in that case I offer you this” said Ipponmatsu as he gave Jonathan “ Yubashiri”.

“Haha old man, you know how to please me” said Jonathan as he dropped bars of gold even though he gave him the swords for free.

“YOU, you are that 40 Million Beli Pirate who humiliated a Marine Captain” screamed Tashigi who pointed a finger at him.

Jonathan looked around and saw her, she was Level 11. As he saw her, a plan began to brew in his mind.

“Oh are you going to arrest me?” asked Jonathan as he laughed.

Tashigi was pissed at his arrogance as she took out her sword ready to fight and arrest him.

“If we fight here it would cause the store a lot of damage , let's go somewhere else” said Jonathan as he laughed and dashed off into an alleyway.

Tashigi was suspicious a Pirate would be so caring but she couldn't stop him from leaving so she decide to follow him anyway.

As they reached the alleyway, Jonathan stepped on the ground turning it into ice as Tashigi slipped and lost her balance, he then opened his palms as the surrounding temperature dropped creating solid balls of ice as he swung them at the off-balance Tashigi as she was unable to defend him.

She tried to slice the ice balls but the ice was too slippery for her to even stand on as she got knocked down.

Jonathan dashed forward as he knocked the sword out of her hand with his own and then picked her up and slammed her on the sidewall as she spurted blood then froze her lower body so she couldn't get up.

“YOU< WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING ON DOING?” asked Tashigi as she tried to get away but realized she couldn't move. She realized she made a mistake and the other person was far more powerful than she was and that her headstrong decision and anger got the best of her.

“I just want to test something,” said Jonathan as his eyes turned into Blood Red Lotus.

He had never tried to force the Divine Slaughter Mark on someone and he wanted to give it a try, Tashigi obviously tried to resist it but as the ice continued to freeze her , her strength kept decreasing before her mind finally snapped as her eyes turned into a Blood Red Lotus.

She huffed as her strength increased due to the slaughter mark as she looked at Jonathan confused and scared.

“What did you do to me ? What is all this?” she asked.

The Divine Slaughter Mark does not automatically change their mind or hypnotize them but changing that was simple.

Jonathan simply had to give her commands that she could not refuse.

“I command you to be my loyal follower who treats me with the utmost respect, the marines are nothing but a tool for you to become stronger, you will not care about any of them and follow everything I say” said Jonathan with his eyes turned blood red.

“W-what are you sayin-“ said Tashigi as her eyes turned red and her body spasmed before she calmed down and smiled. Her mind had been broken with the command and now she was changed.

She smiled as she said, “What do you want me to do master?”

“Simple, I want you to stay with the marines and invade them from the inside, you should be able to mark other people with the Divine Slaughter Mark making them your followers and in essence mine. I need you to climb up the ranks as far as possible and pass on any information to me” said Jonathan.

“I understand. I won’t fail Master” said Tashigi as she smiled and bowed.

Jonathan sighed as he realized it took him a lot more energy to force the mark on someone unwilling but now he had a mole in the Marines.

With the system it shouldn't be too difficult for her to become stronger and increase her rank in marines as her subordinates would also have the mark and thus would be absolutely loyal as their lives could be taken with a single thought.

“Well, Tashigi, I would be in contact, you are free to go. Remember, act normal around the marines” said Jonathan as they parted ways.

*Leveled up to Level 14*

“Oh, looks like Nami and Lala are having fun” laughed Jonathan as he hard the notification.

12