Chapter 11 : A Wild Loli Appears!
674 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Smoker, who was also in the air didn't think much of the gun that Jonathan had as he had no idea he had massacred the marine base in Loguetown and looted all the seastone.

He dashed towards him regardless despite him pointing a gun at him.

"Those things are useless against me kid" said Smoker as he tried to attack him again when he saw Jonathan smile as he shot the gun.

The seastone bullet pierced his chest as he fell down on the street.

"Aggrh, t-this? SEASTONE! HOW DO YOU HAVE SEASTONE?" he screamed as he tried to get back up but of course Jonathan would not give him the chance as he spread his wings in the air as they formed sharp ice crystals in front of them.

In the next instant, he rained these ice crystals like homing missiles as they crashed on Smoker whose Logia devil fruit was now negated.

Someone like Smoker who had lived outside the Grand Line all his life with a Logia fruit was arrogant and considered himself invincible as he used seastone to attack other Logia's but now he bit his own bullet as he couldn't defend against the ice attacks as the shredded his body leaving him barely alive.

His arrogance and him underestimating Jonathan lead to him paying the price.

Smoker tried to get up despite being badly injured and gouged out the bullet in his chest in an attempt to still salvage this fight, he turned back into smoke but Jonathan swooped down and took Smoker's seastone laced staff as he jabbed it right in the chest in a fresh wound before Smoker could escape.

"YOU DAMN PIRATE" screamed Smoker as he was held in place as his own staff pierced his chest making him vulnerable again as Jonathan swung his sword and cut off his head in front of all the marines.

"How big of a bounty am I gonna get now? " laughed Jonathan as the angry marines who saw their Captain get killed surrounded him but he simply flew up as their attacks collided with each other instead.

As he unfolded his wings wide he created even more ice shards all around him as he rained them down on these marines, along with Nami and Lala having slaughtering them from the outside.

*Leveled up to Level 15*

*Armament Haki Unlocked*

*Smoke Devil Fruit Absorbed*

*Would you like to consume the fruit or store it?*

"Store it" said Jonathan, he didn't want spend his two remaining ability slots on the Smoke fruit.

After most of the marines were dead the rest just ran away as they were powerless to stop this madman.

Buggy and Alvida had long escaped the moment the fight started.

The rest of the people were still shellshocked.

"He killed him, just like that?" said a guy as he rubbed his eyes unable to believe a Marine Captain and a strong one with a Logia fruit just died like that.

"Didn't this guy kill another Captain?" said a woman.

"Does he have something against Marine Captains?" said another dude.

"The other pirates are notorious but no one is this bold, he is the mos terrifying pirate in East Blue," said another man.

"When was the last time someone so powerful emerged in this side of the world" thought an old man as he reminisced the past.

"Let's go, its time to leave" said Jonathan as the trio went back to the ship and set sail.

As Jonathan looked around he saw someone on the ship.

"Huh, why is there a loli on my ship?" asked Jonathan as he looked at a little girl in rags who looked no older than 12.

"Mister, Mister, I saw you kill everyone, the marines , it was sooooo BEAUTIFUL, YOU LOOKED LIKE YOU WERE HAVING SOOOO MUCH FUN!" said the white-haired loli as she clung to his leg.

"Who the fuck is this little girl?" said Lala as she was creeped out hearing such words from a girl.

Jonathan had never seen such intense bloodlust before , much less on a little girl like her.

"Who are you? Why are you here?" asked Jonathan

" I am a slave who escaped when I saw you kill those marines. I was a slave of a Celestial Dragon who BROKE MY MIND AND BODY AND TORTURED ME AGAIN AND AGAIN, then he tossed me aside like garbage on the streets where I was picked up by Pirates who again put me in slavery as the Marines just looked in the other way. " she said as her face became more and more animated.

"But I saw you Mister, you killed those dirty Marines, you did it with a passion, you hate them too don't you? Yuna wants to kill too, Yuna wants to kill the marines ,YUNA WANTS TO KILL THE PIRATES , YUNA WANTS TO KILL THE CELESTIAL DRAGONS, YUNA WANTS TO KILL KILL KILL" she screamed as she dragged on to him even more as her bloodlust skyrocketed as she laughed maniacally putting Lala and Nami on guard as they were ready to attack her.

"CAN YOU TAKE ME WITH YOU MASTER? I PROMISE I AM MOST DEFINETELY AND ABSOLUTELY LEGAL" she said with a wide smile and her eyes open like an innocent girl as she suddenly looked normal.

Jonathan could feel his blood boil as the Slaughter System was reacting to this intense bloodlust subconsciously.

"Alright, though I doubt you are legal" laughed Jonathan as his eyes turned into Blood Lotuses and he marked Yuna.

"Um, Master, maybe you should put more thought into who gets in the crew?" said Lala on the side as she saw this happen a 2nd time.

"Haha, don't worry Lala, it'll be alright" laughed Jonathan.

"I hope so" said Nami as she looked at this murderous loli and gulped.

"Hehehe, I will be a good girl I promise, MASTER" said Yuna as a blood red lotus appeared right above her cheek.

"Show me her stats" said Jonathan.

*ting*

Name - Yuna

Level - 8

Skills -

Dagger Arts : Novice Stage : Level 8

"Oh, that's higher than I expected," thought Jonathan as he saw her Dagger Arts Skill, she had also leveled up once from 7 to 8 after receiving the Divine Slaughter Mark.

11