Chapter 13 : Spoiled brat, don’t steal my kills!
693 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Thank you, we just need a ride till Whisky Peak," said Vivi as she huffed with her partner Mr. 9

"Of course, you're welcome for the ride, that is hoping you have a log pose" asked Jonathan

"Y-yes, we do have one" said Vivi.

Jonathan took it out of her hand and gave it to Nami, she looked like she wanted to complain but for some reason when she and her partner looked at these people they felt a sense of danger and thus decided to keep their mouths shut.

They thanked him and took a spot at the corner of the ship.

At night time as everyone was eating Vivi was looking at the Ocean leaning by the railings when she heard Mr. 9 whisper to her.

"What happened?" she asked.

"L-Look at this" said he with his hands shaking as he handed her the Wanted posters he found lying around.

"What are you getting so flustered for?" said Vivi as she looked at the Posters one by one as with each one her jaw dropped an inch.

"100 Million, 70 Million, 50 Million Beli Bounties , are you kidding me? What are these people" said Vivi as she realized what a terrifying crew they had boarded.

Baroque wars were bounty hunters this was bigger than they could chew, as she looked at Jonathan with the rest of the crew she realized his bounty was higher than the previous bounty of her boss Crocodile.

She gulped as she realized this as Mr 9 said nervously, "We need to leave, like right now, we can't stay with them, they will slaughter the entire Whisky Peak."

"Oh, leaving so early" said Jonathan as he suddenly appeared behind Mr. 9 without them being able to notice.

These two were only Level 12 after all as they were shocked as they realized they were compromised, Mr. 9 took out his metal bats as he tried to fight but before he could do anything Jonathan punched him straight in the face as he sent him flying straight out of the ship into a distance as he disappeared over the horizon.

"Now now, Princess Vivi, I think we need to talk" said Jonathan with a smile.

"How do you know my name?" she asked nervously as she had her back against the railings, he crushed Mr. 9 effortlessly. This, including the feeling of danger she felt made her realize the bounties were 100% real. There was no way for her to escape this alive.

"Don't worry, I mean you no harm. In fact, I can help you rid of your serious problem. I can take out Crocodile for you." he said with a smile.

Vivi was shocked as she realized this man knew way more about her than she realized.

"You would? But I doubt you would do it for nothing in return would you?" she asked nervously.

"Haha, I don't ask much, you just need to become my loyal follower, I promise your Kingdom and people will come in no harm" he said as his eyes turned into blood lotuses.

"Becoming my follower will also result in you becoming strong, strong enough to take care of you and your people without depending on anyone." said Jonathan as he looked at Lala, Yuna, and Nami who were watching on the side.

The offer was too tempting to refuse as her bloodlust for killing Crocodile was sparked and this man was clearly very strong and had a real chance of beating crocodile even if the thing about making her stronger was a lie and its not like she had a choice, it was either join him and hope things work out well for her or die here as there was no way for her to escape these monsters.

"I-I accept" she said as she looked into his eyes.

"Very well" said Jonathan

It had been a few days since they were selling, currently Nami and Vivi were sparring with each other as she got used to her increased strength.

She had leveled up once after receiving the Divine Slaughter Mark and reached Level 13.

Jonathan didn't really plan to keep her on the crew as he planned to have her in Alabasta instead where she could oversee the organization he was planning to build after taking down Baroque Works.

"Oh, she would be perfect" laughed Jonathan as he thought about her future.

Both Nami and Vivi were Level 13 but Nami had more combat experience than her which was clearly visible as they sparred as Nami constantly pushed her back.

Vivi was using Peacock Slashers which were basically sharp disks attached to a string as she swung them around which was very strange to watch for Jonathan who was sitting on the side.

He looked on his right as he saw the sulking Yuna muttering something.

"What's up?" he asked.

"I want to kill someone, I haven't seen blood in weeks, I feel sick, help me, this is terrible." she kept on rambling while drawing a circle on the floor with her finger as Jonathan rubbed her head.

Meanwhile, Lala who was sitting and eating some snacks was once again creeped out by this loli.

She had never seen her in an actual battle but now she didn't know if she wanted to see that scene.

Vivi who had finished sparring came by to talk to Jonathan. She was very nervous at first but after spending a few days and realizing what he said about making her strong was actually true she started to really respect and admire Jonathan.

"How as my training today?" she asked.

"You did well though you still have long ways to go, Princess," said Jonathan as he encouraged her.

"I-I will do my best, I won't waste this opportunity," she said pumping her fists to which Jonathan simply pat her back.

"We are here Jon," said Nami as they all saw an outline of an Island.

They had finally reached Whisky Peak.

"You know your assignment Vivi," said Jonathan with a smile.

"Yes, I will kill them all" said Vivi determined. At first, she was perplexed why would he want to go to Whisky Peak knowing everyone wanted to kill him but then realized the power of the system.

This was a chance for her to become stronger.

"Oi spoiled brat, don't you steal my kills," said Yuna with a dark expression as she looked at Vivi.

Vivi gulped as she looked at this loli with an expression that a man would have when he saw water after being thirsty for months as she saw her lick her lips in anticipation of a fight as she giggled happily.

"Welcome, welcome to Whiskey Peak" said Igaram as he welcomed them along with the rest of the people as he pretended to not know Vivi.

Vivi hushed at him as she brought him over to a corner as the rest of the Blood Lotus Pirates went ahead.

As she explained to him everything he was shocked.

"Princess, are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes, this is the only chance we have" she said.

"Then this old man will trust your judgement" said Igaram as he was also determined now to fight the entire Whisky Peak.

Whether Yuna would let him or not was a different story.

11