Chapter 14 : I’m just a little girl, I won’t hurt you, I promise!
685 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Welcome sir, would you like some alcohol” asked the man in front of him.

Jonathan saw the “Millions” bounty hunters serve them alcohol but he knew what their real purpose was.

“Of course, how can I refuse” said Jonathan as he took the cup and then smashed it on his head

“What the fuck are you doing?” screamed the man in pain.

“Oh, I was just appreciating your good acting” said Jonathan as he laughed then took his sword and slashed the guy cutting his head clean off as blood spurted all over the place.

“He knows who we are , kill this Pirate” screamed the men in the room as they all came at them once as they attacked him , all of them were Level 10.

He put his foot down and created an ice wall that blocked them as they crashed into it, as his control over his devil fruit increased he could now control the ice he released a lot longer than before.

“Break it men, kill this motherfucker” they screamed as they tried to break the Ice Wall.

When they finally broke it , Jonathan controlled the ice shards that were broken to attack them like ice bullets as it stabbed them like a hundred knives.

“W-what the fuck, what the hell are you” screamed a man whose body was covered in wounds as he bled to death and died in shock as the rest of them tried to run away.

He put out his right hand as he swiped it in an arc creating a line of very sharp ice spikes as he sent them towards their hands while he unfolded his long blue wings which released a gust of icy cold blue flames all around him freezing them to death as he flew dashed into the sky.

“Nooooo, stop, its cold , its too co—“ they screamed as their expressions were of shock as they froze to death becoming ice sculptures.

As he looked down at them he formed numerous 10 meter long ice shards that looked like swords hung in the sky as they rained down like meteors towards these "Millions" bounty hunters who were clustered together.

“We bit off more than we can chew-“ said a man as his eyes were wide open as he saw the majestic wings of an Ice Phoenix before being skewered by a long ice shard.

They tried to run away and spread when they saw this but it was no use as he could control these shards after they were released as he picked of any stragglers.

On the other side, Nami was fighting Miss Monday who was a giant burly woman and was Level 12.

“Come here little girl, I will crush your skull” she said as charged towards her with just her fists covered in brass knuckles as she tried to overwhelm Nami with pure strength as Nami simply sidestepped and smashed her with her Lance as she was pushed backward.

“You are too slow old hag, are you sure you should move so much, what if you get heart problems,” said Nami as she smirked and did not give her a chance as she dashed forward and sliced her chest with her Lance as the latter screamed in pain.

“You little bitch!” screamed Miss Monday as she grabbed a nearby table as she tried to slam it on Nami

“Heh? Do you also have terrible eyesight?” taunted Nami and simply backed away before it could hit her.

“YOU BITCH I WILL KILL YOU” screamed Miss Monday in anger as she started throwing barrels, chairs and tables at Nami who swung her Lance as she broke everything that was thrown at her into two.

“Is that all you got?” said Nami as she showed a bored expression further pissing off her opponent who started to fight her recklessly without any technique as she was overcome in anger.

In a battle of stamina Miss Monday would lose to Nami every single time as she got tired as the battle went on, Nami who was on the defensive saw her stagger for a bit as she realized this was her chance as she took the Lance in her hand and threw it at her.

The Lance was thrown with incredible force as it created a piercing shrill sound in the air before it struct straight at her chest and pierced her heart as she screamed while spurting blood and died as she keeled over.

Lala, on the other hand, was slaughtering everyone as she hurled tornados of death all over the battlefield, not a single soul could get close to her as they were shredded into mincemeat while she racked up experience.

“What the fuck is this woman, what a terrifying power, with such terrifying strength how the hell is she not the Captain?” said a man in his dying breath as he was turned into mincemeat as he saw the frightening tornado filled with blood and broken up bones and pieces of flesh and weapons.

Yuna, on the other hand, was having a blast as she went around sneaking onto the backs of the bounty hunters before slitting their throat as they did not know what struck them.

“Why are you running away, I am just an innocent little girl” she said as ran around terrifying everyone as her face which was covered in blood with her eyes wide opened thirsty for more was in stark contrast to what she was saying.

“Mama, save me from this demon” screamed a grown-ass man as he started crying and running away in terror of Yuna before he felt a weight on his back as his throat was slit and he lost his life.

It was truly terrifying to have someone suddenly appear on your back as you hear their sinister laugh as your throat is slit.

“RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY FROM THIS DEMON! SHE IS TOO FAST!” screamed the men as they ran for their lives. They would rather fight the Ice Phoenix or the Wind Reaper than this little demon who was running after them.

“Don’t run, I won't hurt you, I promise!” said Yuna in a cute voice as she ran after them her speed was very fast as she was jumping around the battlefield as she reaped their lives.

“Hey hey mister, stop right there, I won’t do anything” she said as she jumped on a tall burly man by stabbing his chest with her dagger and then using that as a handle to pull herself up and proceeded to slit his throat.

She used her daggers the same way climbers use pickaxes as she jumped off from one person to another as she stabbed them to death.

“Aaahhh, nooooo, not me, please, spare m-“ screamed a man as he saw her climb on him using her daggers but was soon stabbed to death by Yuna.

“Hehe, one more down, I wonder how much Master will praise me” said Yuna as she giggled happily as she went after them.

Vivi who saw these three slaughtering everyone gulped before she got into the fight.

“How terrifying” she thought as she looked at them.

“What the fuck are you looking at, looks like you have betrayed Baroque Works, you truly don’t have a will to live hu-“ said a burly old man swinging his sword at her before he was deflected by her Peacock Slashers and had his throat slit by the sharp discs.

She used her Peacock Slashers to deflect the sword strikes from these bounty hunters before slitting their throats.

She who had not been in a situation like this was stressed but she kept going as she felt her strength increase as she started to get addicted to the feeling of spilling blood.

“I am strong, I am becoming stronger, I can do this, come here you filthy bounty hunters “ she screamed with a smile as she was covered in blood.

“I will take you down you fucking bitch” said a man coming towards her with his axe.

As he swung his axe at her she held her left hand up as she simply caught it with her bare hands as the latter was dumbfounded at her strength as he tried to dash off backward but couldn’t move an inch.

“Oh, what did you just say” said Vivi with a dark wide smile as she tilted her head and then spun her peacock slasher as she wrapped it around his neck like a noose .

“Wait wait wait, no, stop, I give u-“ tried to say the man as he felt his breath being taken away as his neck was about to be crushed.

She pulled it back as the disc cut his neck as it spun around his neck like a spinning top in a clean round circle as the string circled back and came back to her hands leaving his head sliced open.

“Wonderful, how wonderful” laughed Vivi happily as she started killing multiple people as she deflected their attacks with her Peacock Slashers by tangling their weapons before slicing off their limbs by coiling it with her weapon and ripping it off.

She started cutting off their legs as they bled profusely unable to even run away as they were helplessly killed by a now bloodthirsty Vivi.

8