SMage 8 – The Change
2.6k 3 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He said he wanted to go with the flow but he had never imagined the flow would take him out of this world. Not literally, of course.

Regardless, there sat the woman in a magic circle paired to the one around him. This is her lesson of the day, how to use Essence to change your Body. Both the attribute and the physical. The only problem was, they were going to use herself as the source.

At least, it's an issue to him. Nusia had no problem with the idea whatsoever. She was eager and it all thanks to his own big mouth.

Why, oh why, he had to say it. It felt like he was cannibalizing her. Of course, there was no eating flesh involved but it still felt wrong.

"Nusia, I don't like this, using your Essence to grow my body," he said to her.

"It's fine, don't worry about it," she scoffed as if it was nothing. "It had just slipped my mind before you reminded me. I would've realized it, sooner or later. And this way we will be way ahead than what I've planned."

"How is that so?" he asked the stubborn lady.

"First, we will be able to get you into better body age, maybe eighteen or so, and that will throw them off your trail. It's important because we know the lord won't let you go that easily. Plus, you'll have a better time following me with a longer pair of legs."

"But we don't have to use your essence," he argued. "We could hunt animals for that, right?"

The lady chuckled, "that was my first thought, but what you have said reminded me of something else. Basker will be looking after me too, period. And to throw him off my track, I'll need to change too. I would've wasted a lot of essence for nothing but a slightly harder but still traceable body. That's where you come in."

"I- I don't really get it, Nusia."

"They don't know you have such a high Spirit count, and they won't know what I might look like if it is you who plays the main role to give my new younger form. And in exchange, I get to decide what you looked like. Of course, just in general because both of our Cores would still influence it a lot, but that's the beauty of it. Regardless, we'll be completely different people by the end of this. Nothing close to what our Mind could possibly project on its own."

"Is that how they could look for us, with our mind's projection?"

"Yes, the magic is rare and expensive, but he might use it if he knew we had changed our looks. Among other ways," she groaned.

"But if people could change their looks, wouldn't they do it all the time?"

"Yes, some of us do," she sighed as she looked the other away. "But no one wants to waste Essence when our looks define who we are. People stand to lose everything they own or anyone they know if they change too much."

"But we only have each other," Artus finally able to get into her shoes.

"Yes, we got nothing to lose," she smiled a sad smile. "It's hard to tell if the other person is the real person if their looks had changed completely well unless they are together. I'll lose most of my essence but it will be worth it."

"I- I understand... Let's do this."

The woman breathed in relief and hugged him. "Remember, it's easier to give me the look that you prefer, as I'll do the same," she whispered and he nodded. Nusia separated from him before she continued to lay out the plan.

"More detailed is better, but don't push yourself. It would destabilize the spell and we don't want that. You'll lose your senses, and the next time we open our eyes, you might not be able to move your body properly for some time. There are a few other side effects like hypersensitivity, but don't panic okay? I have a solution ready for that," she smiled.

He nodded and prepared his mind to whatever was coming.

Artus closed his eyes. Moments later, the feeling on his back disappeared just like what she had told him. It was really odd as it felt like he was floating in darkness.

Maybe this is how it felt while in a coma but he had no experience to compare with. It felt like forever, but at the same time, not much time should have passed.

Two boxes appeared one after another. One of them was labeled Nusia and he knew what to do with it almost instinctively. Like he was guided by an invisible hand. The whole situation didn't feel odd at all.

But the odd thing was, the model in the box had reminded him of the 3D modeling application he had accustomed to. The only difference was there was no button to press or anything close to modern software as he had only needed to nudge it with his mind to make any change.

'Well, this is fun,' he chuckled in the darkness. It reminded him of the younger days when he toyed with the free program to design the perfect girl for himself.

Of course, it took him almost a year before he could have a workable model, but that was only a 3D model on the screen. Bits of data translated by the hardware into visual output. He had made a perfect 3D model with huge breasts on a small lithe body, but that would never work in reality.

Nusia would need something in between curvy and lithe or she would have a hard time moving around. Artus worked the details while his own body was worked by the woman herself. The situation was way beyond his wildest imagination, but he decided to take it as it was presented to him.

'Will our DNA mapping totally change after this?' the scientist in him asked while he worked. 'If it does then doesn't that mean we no longer have any blood relation to anyone?' Artus paused to think. ‘No use thinking about this now.’

He gave the final confirmation after he had done everything he could. Like she had also said, he didn't want to push it at all or they would waste tons of essence for nothing.

Artus didn't need to wait long until the feeling on his back returned. He looked to the side and there he saw an anime girl in real life. She had sat up and was checking herself out before she turned and smiled at him.

The eyes, of course, couldn't be unrealistically big, but it was big enough that he could lose in them for hours at a time. The pert lips and overall cute face was nothing like her old self. She would be the perfect girlfriend in his dreams.

He had considered pink hair color but that would be too unreal and so he decided with dark green wavy hair. It could also serve as camouflage while in the jungle. The almost golden eyes blinked before she turned to her side, closing on to him.

He too felt a lot different now. Much bigger in many places albeit still couldn't really move anything. The best movements he could do were jerking his body around before her soft hands pressed his chest down.

The girl in her teens also inspected her own work with her hands and eyes, grasping his tighter larger muscles than the previous twelve years old.

The work of art with their perfect curves dangled over him like fresh fruit waiting to be plucked. Not too big or too small, but just enough to have those sexy curves men loved to stare at. Her hips are tiny compared to her wide bottom with long slender legs.

The shapely legs cross over him, and he made it so she would have a better longer stride. She lowered herself down on him and whispered.

"Need me to help you with this?" she asked as she held onto the biggest dick he had ever seen.

The man’s holy part she made for him is huge.

"Ye- yes please," he answered her.

Nusia giggled, "I’ll give you my virginity," she cajoled and moaned. "You'll tear me apart," she smiled menacingly.

The young girl positioned herself and guided the thick meat stick to her pussy. He watched as she was stretched apart to the limit while her voice was letting out all kinds of sexy moans. She pushed herself down until she let out a painful yelp. He was in so much pleasure, he barely felt when the layer broke.

The almost forbidden fruit tasted like no other as he was bathed with pouring the love juice. The warm liquid was gushing out of her like it had no end. Her body was withering in his hand, and yet, she pushed further until another stop.

Nusia rocked her body in a craze as he was kissing her newly formed womb with painful pleasure. She worked hard to fit the last few inches of him inside her and the womb finally gave in a strong push.

He came into her as he had never before. Directly into the womb. They savored the feeling for a while.

"Your turn," she whimpered before she rolled herself to her back with him tight in her embrace.

His random jerks became uniform moves as instinct and lust seized the control of his new body. The greatest motivation for anything.

-

The sleepy girl moaned as he kissed her forehead and caressed her huge soft butt. The equally huge and soft breast was pressed onto him for his delight. He recalled that he hadn't made them this huge.

But he was sure that she had made his junk this huge for herself. She was calling for Catherina when she was really up there.

Nusia had used him, he knew that, but he couldn't get angry at her as he had the best time of his two lives. They both are sore everywhere because of her, and to be honest, it was his fault too. He had made the perfect, real-than-life, anime girl for himself and there was no way he would let her go anytime soon.

"You are mine," he muttered to her ears as he hugged her soft body tighter.

Nusia's eyes opened weakly, "I know," she replied. "You carry a part of her core with you, and I'll want to be with her forever, in whatever form," she placed her hand over his Core.

'I guess gender didn’t matter when you could change yourself, inside and out. Well, that is kind of... kinky,' he lamented. 'But at least she doesn't take it as a huge mistake or something.'

Artus was reminded of one morning in the old world. His first time spending a night with a girl. They were drunk before and ended up in bed, but it still hurt like hell when she spat the word ‘mistake’ to his face.

She even had threatened to file a rape if he ever would mention to anyone about the thing they had that night. She reported it as rape anyway on the very next day and it had been the turn of his life.

He wasn't found guilty, but others wouldn't care about that fact. Accused rape was enough to turn anyone around. All of them looked at him the same way as he was guilty.

After that, the law of his life changed. No booze or girls was one of them.

Well, aside from paid ones for the latter.

 

39