SMage 35 – Epilogue: Green Flame.
1.4k 18 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement

The end has explicit content. Please be advised. I’ll be taking time off for about one month from posting. That means I’ll still be writing for future chapters.

The next book will focus more on the LitRPG side while he finds his place in the world. 

“Now do you believe me?” he asked the ladies.

True to its magical world theme, the green flame had displayed its unique quality. The blue flame was still much hotter, but the green flame had its own specialty. 

It had a vicious nature to turn the target’s Essence into fuel. He didn’t know how but maybe the Aether in all things had made the difference. It used very little mana but its nature made the flame last almost forever until the target turned to ashes.

At least, according to the [Fire] element expert, the one who had been escorting Verona in secret. The same one who had insisted him to prove it before any deal was made.

He had been brought to a copper mine as he had requested and it didn’t take long to find the naturally occurring chalcanthite. He had only needed to grind it to dust and ask Verona to ignite it with her metal melting magic fire. 

Artus had laid back into the comfortable office cushion as the ladies took some precautions with very serious faces. These ladies really need to learn to relax more.

The burst of the bright green flame almost floored both of them, and it was more than enough to inspire Verona. Her talent in the element was clear when only after a few tries, the green flame was floating on her hand without using any crystal dust.

She got the knowledge part covered as she might be the only one who could piece together that copper had made the flame turn green. However, there were still two other factors that needed to be solid before she could break a skill. 

The short amount of time spent for her to be able to add [Green Flame] into her collection of [Fire] based ability proved how good she was. She might be a genius at playing with fire. 

The subsequent kiss after that was more celebrational than actual intent, and so he let her have it. Her face was all red in surprise after she yanked herself back to reality. 

He guessed the new flame meant the world to her as she tossed herself onto him and kissed him again. This time with full intent to gobble him up. He enjoyed her soft body pressing onto him and the amorous kiss until the other lady cleared her throat. 

Verona yelped when she realized that somebody else was in the room, but she didn’t remove herself from sitting on his thighs. Instead, the shameless girl distracted everyone by pressing her chest onto him and asking the golden question.

“Do you know any other type of flame?”

Artus looked at her in disbelief. She was really greedy. He didn’t know why but that made her so sexy inside his head. He couldn’t help it but grab her waist and pull her closer.

“I might remember when I have more time to think about it,” he gave a very bad lie impression. “You know, without distractions or peer pressure?”

“Now I see why you had tried so hard looking for someone who had a similar awakening,” the mysterious older lady said. “The young man wasn’t bluffing at all.”

“Oh, he’s a lot more special to bluff his way out,” Verona quipped. “I suspect he knows more about other elements than just [Fire].”

“Is that true, young man?”

Artus clicked his tongue. She had to push the envelope right now. Verona must have a gist that his knowledge came from science and fire wasn’t the only thing in it. He grabbed her breast and kneaded it roughly as her punishment. The lady moaned seductively into his ears but the other lady witnessed the sexual acts like it was nothing to her.

“I might have a few ideas, but like you said, ma’am,” he stopped to receive Verona's kiss. “It requires some proofing first, if not anything else.”

“Then this going alone to the city is needlessly risky,” the older lady insisted.

Artus sighed. “I disagree, ma’am.”

Verona’s moaning lessened when he eased his blatant sensual activity.

“No one will care about me if they don’t know what I have to offer, right? And trust me, unlike other youngsters, I value my life above something stupid things like fame. That’s why I developed the shell to such an extent, don’t you think?”

The old pinched her forehead as she grumbled something about youth.

“Verona, give your pendant to him,” she finally decided.

“Yes, great aunty,” she said while announcing their relationship. 

The lady might be visibly older but she didn’t look like a great-grandma at all. Minus the visible tiny wrinkles she kept to look more respectable, she still maintained a very fuckable body.

Verona took off what had been dangled on her chest and put it around his neck. She made it so obvious when trying to entice him with her definite and deep cleavage.

“This is a temporary measure,” said the older lady as he plastered his face into the chest cavity. “The pendant will let us know where you are and will send out a signal in an emergency. It is its other function than just the mark of the family which not many will go against.”

He separated his face from her warmth so he could speak. “I’m pretty confident about my own safety, but thank you anyway.”

The old lady harrumphed. “No young man had refused a haven with plenty of girls for him to play with. I would have knocked you out and taken you in any way if Verona hadn’t insisted.”

“With all due respect, ma’am, it would have a disastrous result for both of us if you did that.”

“You are saying I can’t do it?” she challenged him.

“No, of course not,” he shook his head chuckling. 

“I’m saying even if you can, this would be the last time I would ever reveal any kind of useful knowledge to any of you. Any idea forced out of me might as well result in very bad situations for both sides. But of course, that would be the very last resort I might commit.”

“Are you threatening us, Artus?” Verona cooed on his lap.

“No, of course not, I’m just asking you to consider what could happen because I got plenty of very unpleasant ideas and contingency plans.”

“We are trying to help you, to protect you, young man, why are you treating us like enemies?”

“Because I got really tired of being used, stepped on, and tossed aside, ma’am.”

Verona clearly had reacted to that and the older lady had noticed it. Her body shook when she heard that.

“Your awakened spirit is not you, young man,” she lectured. “Your life is here and now, the memory that comes with awakening should not decide who you are.”

Artus sighed deeply. “Thank you for the reminder, but I’ve already understood that some time ago. I just want to live my life in my way and fool around sometimes.”

Verona breathed in relief before she caught herself very surprised. He swore she would do the cliche hick-up thing if it was possible in real life. It would be really cute if that really happened.

Artus chuckled while thinking about it.

“I’m sorry, Artus, for whatever it's worth, I really do feel sorry.”

“It’s fine, it is just memories of the past and it’s a good life lesson.”

“What lesson was it?”

He didn’t show it because he was expecting it, but he was surprised she had the gall to ask that question. How thoughtless she could be?

“I rather not discuss it now,” he stated coldly. “I’m certain that I’ve already paid very luxuriously in advance, and it is time we get on with it, shall we?”

The older lady sighed as if she understood everything that was happening.

“You are right, a discovery such as this would have cost a lifetime of research and a huge amount of luck. Who would have thought the crystal could be the catalyst? Verona might have understood it, but I still struggle to even believe it. Is there really no way for you to willingly join the family?”

“I just don’t want anyone to decide for me and certainly not someone telling me what to do. That’s all, ma’am.”

“Is that so?” she said as if finally she had narrowed him down. “You won’t mind if I set you up as one of the neophytes?”

He turned to Verona for an answer. She gave him a quick kiss before she answered.

“Neophytes get a room in the dorm and an assistant provided by the family. They would be funded and had a chance to become a family member later.”

“Isn’t that what we had agreed on?”

“Well, getting an elder to agree with it is another matter altogether. Especially when he is a commoner without any affinity.”

“You blaming me now, girl?” the older lady scoffed. “I didn’t know he could do all this. Making him a neophyte will be a huge mistreatment now that I know. He should have been set to marry one of our girls if it was up to me. Regardless, the boy wanted to start from the bottom and so I’ll let him. It saves me a lot of headaches.”

“Well, I’m happy we have come to an agreement, ma’am, looking forward to working for you.”

“Work is it?” she sighed. “Just don’t cause too much trouble with the other neophytes.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“It is Lady Elizabeth to you now.”

“Of course, Lady Elizabeth.”

He didn’t know it then, but he was talking to the previous matriarch of the five main magi family. The power had shifted to the male inheritor of the flame, but she was betting on Verona to take the reign soon. 

And there was no need to guess if the existence of the [Green Flame] would be a huge advantage to them. It could be the only thing they would need to win the favor of other elders. Both of them knew this.

“Artus,” the lady said suddenly before she stood up. “Now the business part is done, I’ll leave you two to settle the issue with your [Spirit] lives. I want it done with,” she said before she left the room.

Artus activated both skills, the charm and the killer, as he knew what was going to happen next. Verona would try to make him listen to her. The MILF watched the older woman leave before she sighed. She peeled her top off revealing the huge, bountiful racks before she knelt before him. The bombshells jiggled as she placed her knees down.

“What is this, Verona?” he asked sarcastically.

“Don’t misunderstand, I don't do this because I want to,” she scoffed. “This is how this world settles disputes, by pleasure or pain.”

“Sex or duels?” He chuckled.

“You’ll be surprised,” she pouted.

What she implied might be true, but she had always had this tsundere side of hers. She would only show them when she wanted something badly. Verona had wanted him to adore her as much as winning him over. She wanted him to be raging hard whenever she showed some skin.

But he knew she was disappointed as she took his half erected junk out. She didn’t let it show before she tucked her hair and swallowed his limp dick. Her tongue slithered around him and she gasped as he began to grow in her mouth pussy. 

Her surprise didn’t stop and she was choking by the time he was done growing. She lost herself a little as she moved her head as if she was possessed. The woman savored every moment with her muffled moans as she slowly pushed him to the limit. 

The MILF’s technique was excellent while being captivated by her old flame’s cock inside her mouth. She only realized something wasn’t quite right when he finally blew it into her mouth. 

Regardless, the lady crawled up onto him and set herself for the penetration. And for a moment her eyes had that look she gave to the other man in his white suit on her wedding day. The greedy wanting look.

That was before her eyes rolled back as the lady was stretched apart. Her legs doodled and gravity took over. She screamed as she was slammed to her depth by her own weight.

Verona was gasping for air and in disbelief when her hips began to move on its own. Every womb kiss made her even hornier than before. The skill ushered him to hold on to her waist and to trace her spine with another hand. The lady clenched around him tight in response.

The lady lost herself completely as she rode herself nuts while her pussy was clenching hard and her body hanging onto his neck. She tried the hardest to make him come, but it backfired. It turned the lady into a slut who couldn’t stop herself from trashing herself to reach her peak over and over again.

His balls were already drenched in her love fluid before he felt the urge to blow it. He groaned and her whole body shook as he filled her womb. 

Her flabbergasted and betrayed look said it all. She was betrayed by her own lust for him. It was clear when she turned around and began pleasuring herself with the thick dick again. 

Soon, the lady was chanting her love like a possessed cultist.

He knew for sure that he had the lady in his pocket and not the way around. Verona had already become his bitch. Making her one of the most powerful women in the world didn’t sound as bad now.

 

Epilogue- End Book 1

27