UBS65 – What Your Heart Desires
2.6k 5 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You did WHAT?!"

Misaki felt her jaw dropping to the floor as she stared at her fidgeting friend with wide eyes. Then she just messaged her temples.

"Wow, so you found out that your husband was cheating on you, so you rented the room right next to him and fucked your neighbor? Damn, that's hardcore. And poetic.... Poetically hardcore?"

"Y-You don't have to say it out like that!" Sayuri felt like she wanted to dig a hole into the earth and hide there forever. It only made her friend grin wider.

"Well, I would say that asshole got what he fucking deserved. And judging by your reaction, you are not really regretting what happened, are you?"

"I—I—"

"Cause you were attracted towards him. There is no point in denying it now."

"..."

"So, is he good?"

"...He's a monster."

"Damn. No wonder you finished a full bottle of bearley tea like its nothing."

Sayuri said nothing in reply and buried her face in her palms. Her friend was as blunt and honest as usual.

"But, you know," Misaki's teasing voice turned a little serious, "it cannot continue like this forever. It would be better if you manage to get rid of that bastard husband of yours as soon as possible."

Sayuri bit her lips.

"I... I trusted him a lot. M-My Mama told me that she did not like him much. I should've listened to her. I even gave him what my mother had saved for me..."

Sayuri really wanted to travel back in time and punch herself in the face had that been possible. And also stab that bastard Satoshi to his death—no, gorge out his eyeballs, cut his dick and balls off, put those balls in his empty eye sockets and then feed him his own dick—no, shove it in his asshole—

"S-Sayuri?! C-Calm down!" Misaki felt a chill down her spine as she heard what her friend was loudly muttering.

"Eh? Ah! I did not mean to say that loud—I mean, I am not really going to do that! Probably!"

"A-Anyways," Misaki gulped, "If you really want your money back, you will probably have to prove it to the court that your husband was cheating on you and tricked you by taking all of your money. You will probably have to act sweet towards him and calmly gather evidence..."

Sayuri's disgusted face told her that she had no interest in doing so.

"...Well, or you can just throw the divorce paper at him, threaten him to sign it and then simply pack your bags and go back to your home in the countryside. Then you can just simply marry the guy you like so much and live happily ever after."

Sayuri looked downwards. That... did not sound like a bad idea. They have already crossed the line, and... well, Ken kun would definitely make a good husband. And she would actually become Ruri chan's mother! Wasn't that even better?! Although she hoped that things would not change once they had their own children... would they? Well, she did not think Ken kun would have any trouble like that.

Sayuri unconsciously touched her belly. She still remembered the warm feeling that bursted deep inside her each time he came inside her, and the thick scent of semen that wafted afterwards—

She slapped both of her cheeks.

"S-Sayuri?!"

She just ignored her friend and also her memories of that night. But yeah... she had already consulted a doctor and confirmed that she had no concerns with having children. But she promised herself that she would love Ruri chan as much as she would love her own children.

But... what if he does not agree to marry her? Did he have some other wo—what if he still liked that woman named Aoi and decided to live with his memories of her?! But Ruri chan deserved a mother figure...

Maybe if she conceived from last night? Ken kun was a responsible person after all. Maybe she shouldn't have tried to clear her insides in panic during bath. She still had not taken any pill, so there is still some chance, right? But that would be emotional blackmail... what if Ken kun started to hate her—

"Ouch!"

Sayuri grabbed her forehead as Misaki hit her with a chop. "You still cannot get rid of that bad habit of overthinking, can you? So, did you imagine upto your 100th great-grandchildren or something?"

"I didn't imagine that far!"

Misaki rolled her eyes. "Well, at least you do have a future plan..." she said in a melancholic voice. She wondered if she would also be able to find her own happiness someday, but right now helping her friend figure out things was her highest priority.

"So, do you want revenge?"

"...I want to see him suffer."

"But you also want a fresh start, free of his influence."

"...Yes. Its hard to have them both at the same time, huh?"

"Well, it is hard in the sense that he will still be living inside your brain rent free. Its not worth it, Sayuri."

"...I know. But I caused my Mama a lot of suffering because of him..."

Sayuri's eyes widened as she felt Misaki hug her and pat her head. It strangely made her feel calmer.

"I am sure she will forgive you. In fact, she will probably dance in joy when she hears that she would finally get the son-in-law she wanted."

"Perhaps, if we do get together, that is."

"But you like him, right? And you said that he would make a good husband."

"Uh, well, yeah... but... I do not know how he feels about me. We kinda left that hotel room in an awkward situation. I have not talked it out with him."

"Then do it."

"Hm?"

"Talk it out. Sort out your feelings. Find out where you two stand. Discuss the pros and cons, what you both bring to the table. Both of you are mature adults, not a bunch of high school kids. Solve it like two adults do."

"...You know what, you are right. I need to have a proper talk with him. Thanks, Misaki." Sayuri stood up, as she felt like a burden was removed off of her. She took out her phone and dialed a number.

"...Hello? Mama?... Yeah, I'm fine... Um... Mama? I am kinda missing you all, so... can I visit you today?"

 


 

"Good morning, Tennouji san."

"Good morning, Hanazono san. You look a little disturbed, is everything alright? Please have a seat."

Satoshi awkwardly sat in the seat in front of him. Tennouji Akira, his former boss, was looking at him with an amiable smile.

"So, how is your business going right now?"

"I-Its, uh, its... d-doing well," Satoshi gulped, he could not exactly say that he was on the verge of losing everything outright. He needed to show that there was still a way. "We just, uh..."

"You just need more investment to save your almost sinking ship, is it?"

Satoshi jumped in his seat as he heard what Akira said. "H-How—"

Akira gave him a knowing smile in return. "I do keep track of the businesses I invest in, Hanazono san. I did provide you the early investment because I trusted in your capabilites. But was I wrong, I wonder?"

"Sir! I can still recover it, I just need the money to hold on for two more months!" He got up from his seat and performed a dogeza, "Please, Tennouji sama! You are the only on who can save me now! I will forever be in your debt!"

"Hm..." Akira smiled as he looked down on the pathetic posture of the man genuflecting in front of him.

"Well, I suppose I can provide you with money, but..."

"But?!" Satoshi finally felt like he was handed a rope as he was drowning in a lake. But what? He was willing to lick his boots if that was what he needed to do.

"Well," Akira tapped his fingers on his desk, "You need to work hard so I could relax, you know."

"Work?"

"Well, I do have to deal with a lot of stress, you know. If only there was some way for me to feel relaxed..."

"T-Tennouji san, it will be a little harder for me to work in your office while managing my business—"

"Oh, you do not need to work under me. You should try to save your own business, you know? You can just send someone else in your place."

"...Someone else?"

"Hm! Someone else to reduce my stress! Well... lets see... ah! How is your wife doing now? She was greatly injured if I remember correctly."

"She is fine...?!"

Wait a minute. Wait. a. minute.

Satoshi remembered some nasty rumors he once heard about Tennouji Akira and his lechorousness.

'Don't tell me, this bastard!'

"Oh! That's great, then! You can send her to work as my secretary for a few days, right? I also have a secretary, but I kinda gave her a vacation, so I am reallly overworked," Akira smiled.

Now Satoshi understood what this bastard was after.

Well, too bad, he did not care much. The one he actually cared for was Lisa, not that this guy would know. So what if he had to pimp out his wife? It all probably happened because she did not provide him with all her money to begin with. Now she would have to pay with her body. It would also give him an excuse to throw her away later on. Was he perhaps really lucky?

"I-I'll talk to her about it, Tennouji san. I am sure she will agree to it. Both of our future depends on it, after all."

He just needed to blackmail her about the future of their children that would never be born. That always worked.

"That is great, Hanazono kun! You see, I will have a very important meeting on the morning of the day after tomorrow, on Hotel Blue Rose. I will be staying on the VVIP lounge there on the 9th floor, and I will have to prepare a looot of stuff. I would need your wife to be there by tomorrow evening at 7 pm, okay?"

"...Yes, sir."

"The meeting is very important, you see. I would lose a lot of money if I were not able to make the deal due to all the stress, you know? If your wife does not help me out, that is."

"I will tell her to arrive there by tomorrow 7 pm, please rest assured."

Akira's eyes turned into a crescent. "This is exactly what I like to hear."

 


 

"Where is she?"

Satoshi stared at the locked door of their apartment. He felt his temper rising as he stood there in the heat of the noon. He then tried to call her.

"...Hello."

"Where are you?"

"...I am at my Mama's."

"Why are you there?!"

"...She was sick. Did you need something?"

"I... I need to talk to you about something."

"...About what?"

Satoshi frowned. She was not acting like usual. Was that old hag that much sick?

"I... I cannot talk to you on phone about it. I... I need you to—I mean, I need to take you somewhere tomorrow evening. Can you please return by tonight?"

"Tonight is not possible."

Satoshi cursed, but tried to reign his temper in.

"Then can you return by tomorrow morning? Look, I know your mother is sick, but this is really important. Our future depends on it."

"...Does it now."

What was that condescending tone? No, he must have misheard.

"Yes. So please try to return by then. If you don't, I will go to your village and drag you back here."

"..."

"...Did you not hear what I said?"

"...It better be important, Satoshi kun."

"It is—wha? She cut the phone! The audacity!"

Satoshi tried his best not to throw away his phone. This bitch! What had gotten into her?

56