Ch1- [Luwen Gardner- “What is a dream? What is a reality?”]
231 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Another story >^< again.. Sorry everyone if I decided to take a break at keep fighting Slothful Prince. Don't worry, I would continue it in April 25. I really need this story to get it out of my head. =^= I am constantly distracted when I am writing the chapters of my other stories so I decided to get out this fantasy of mine in my head and share it to everyone. ^_^ Ahhh ? next time I wouldn't do the horrible mtling again of Lord of the Mysteries and looking at the Weibo website.. ugh.. spoilers..why German?! Klein!! I hate you Adam! Meanwhile as I accidently spoiled myself, I discover the monstrosity known as Magnus Archive thus resulted on this fanfiction..  Note: Lord of the Mysteries belongs to Cuttlefish that loves diving and Magnus Archives was written by Jonathan Sims ,directed by Alexander J. Newall and Produced by Rusty Quill.



Ch1- [Luwen Gardner- “What is a dream? What is a reality?”]

" A television! Brother, don't you recognize it? "

Amantha Gardner, his sister was looking at him in disbelief as she look up from him. His sister sat on the sofa– A type of chair. Comfortable and Soft. She sat while holding the object called remote control as she watched on the thing called Television.

How can he recognize this things?

Luwen was confused. He stared at his Sister and became more confused.

" How could you forget?! Oh my god!! Don't tell me your chuunibyou disease has gotten more worse?! "

His little– Sister started on her dramatic gestures and reactions. A result of watching too much teen dramas and reading too much teen fiction novels.

" No. "

He heard himself answering his Sister.

" Thank goodness! It would be horrible if your Chuunibyou disease become more worse– well, it is definitely interesting if it was like in your middle school! Big brother, I am looking forward on taking more pictures of your embarrassing black history! "

He can feel his body moving forward and sitting beside his little sister. He ignore her ramblings and focused his attention on the current TV show.

As he watched, Luwen was confused. How come his Sister is smaller and younger than him? His little– No, big sister was calling him Brother.

Luwen raise his hands and stared at them. They look bigger and stronger.

They are familiar, but this isn't Luwen's hands. His hand is much younger and smaller.

They are familiar, but they didn't belong to Luwen.

Everything...

Everything in this place are familiar, but they aren't Luwen's.

He can recognize the objects, from down to bottom.From those small things to the bigger stuffs.

Familiar and recognizable– but everything isn't Luwen's... they belong to–

" Brother? "

His sister looked at him smiling.

This kind of attire...He stared at his sister's clothes. Their neighbors would certainly chat and gossip if they have seen his Sister wearing such thin, strange and short clothes.

" Is something wrong? " She asked while frowning.

Luwen felt uncomfortable. Everything is familiar and recognizable, but he feels that he shouldn't be familiar to them. Everything is so strange and wrong.

Luwen stared at his Sister. She look so worried about him.

If it is his sister, Luwen knows that he can trust her. They are family after all, despite the strangeness of the current situation.

He gathered his courage. Despite being uncomfortable, and feeling the sense of wrongness, Luwen trust her, and told her everything that he noticed.

" Sister? "

He asked feeling uncertain. His sister is smiling. A too wide smile while revealing her teeth. White and sharp teeth. A teeth that didn't belong to human but an animal. A predatory animal.– wait, did he just said sharp teeth?!

" Oh, Brother.. "

A sense of chill enveloped his body as his sister spoke. Luwen quickly back away from her as eyes started sprouting on his sister. His sister, she suddenly turned into a lump of eyeballs. Her hands become long, elongating and deformed with too sharp and big black claws. Her hands lose their strength– It was like the bones in her hands vanish.

" I am aware. "

His sister smiled. A too wide smile revealing her sharp teeth.

Is she still his sister?

He feel scared. This isn't his sister! This isn't real! This monster– isn't his sister!

 He look around and the living room and other corners of their house become riddled with cobwebs.

This is wrong...

" Everything isn't real. "

'She' said as she started twisting her neck becoming elongated and boneless just like the arms. As Luwen listened to her, spiders, cockroaches, ants and mice started appearing within the narrow corners of the room.

He was scared. He can't stay here. Luwen wanted to get out and escape. What if the monster decided to kill him?

The next second, Luwen decided to go reach for the doorknob and open the door. He didn't bother on wearing his sock, shoes or any kind of footwear.

Leaving the house, Luwen started running on the street. It was noon but everything seems so dark and vast. He glance at the sky and saw a crimson moon covering the sun. 

This situation is so unreal...and surreal.

As he keep running, Luwen didn't see anyone. He feels so lonely and alone. He keeps running and running but the street is so long and wide. Escaping, as Luwen runs, he can feel something watching him from his back.

Despite his fear and need to escape, he look backwards and feel himself slowing down. He stopped running as he look at the Stranger.

" Do you need help? "

The faceless stranger asked.

Luwen can feel his body nodding his head.

" Do you want to eat? "

Luwen look behind him. Another stranger with wide mouth and sharp teeth that nearly covered his teeth asked.

Luwen wanted to run, but he can't control his body.

At the question, he can feel his body nodding his head again.

He was so confused and scared.

" This is a dream.. "

Another stranger appeared holding a knife on his hand.

" This isn't a dream. "

Another stranger, this one, was holding a sword.

Amidst Luwen's confusion, one by one, unfamiliar people started appearing.

" Start running.."

" Too much space..."

" So painful.."

" It's too crowded.. "

" I'm sick.. "

" I want to eat meat. "

" There's someone.."

" I can feel someone staring at me. "

Unknown, strange and scary people or monsters– Luwen is so confused and scared.

They are starting to get nearer and nearer.

This is a dream right?

Fearful of everyone, Luwen can feel his body holding his head in hope to block the sounds and end everything.

He wanted to escape.

So noisy..

This is a dream...

This is madness..

As Luwen hoped that this dream would end, he notice that one of the stranger step forward and the other strangers stopped speaking and started rotting, turning to ashes in the ground.

Luwen stared at him.

" This is a dream.. This isn't a dream. "

The stranger said. Slowly and slowly, the stranger's face turns familiar.

" Do you want an ending? "

" You..."

Luwen pointed his finger at the 'Stranger' while trembling. His fear reached the peak. He wanted to scream or yell, but...

The stranger asked. He wanted to refuse but Luwen nodded his head as he can't control his body.The Stranger smiled and Luwen dropped to the ground. He can't move his body and slowly, he lose his senses and fell into the darkness and end.

" Everything will end, including me. "

The black haired and blue eyed young man said. Luwen stared at the dead Luwen on the ground and smiled.

.........................

On a simple room, a young man of 16 years woke up breathing hard and gasping for breath. His body is drenched in sweat and he clasped his blanket as he get up from the bed and sat on his knees and started trembling in fear.

He can't remember his dream.

But Luwen was certain that his nightmare was a bad one.

5