Ch32 [Mr.Fool–“The guests from Everchase”]
88 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ch32 [Mr.Fool–“The guests from Everchase”]



Sunless, lightless and darkness; the fog are everywhere covering an ancient ship wandering aimlessly around the waters of the Sonia sea. The cold mist are permeating through the ship. Among the deck of the ship, a lone man stared at the fog and mist shrouded sea. He has a long brown hair tied sideways hanging on his right shoulder. His white lab coat are hanging on his shoulder, on the verge of slipping off. He stared at the deep fog smiling slightly. His glasses were gleaming and he stared as if he can see what is there through the thick fog. On his hand was the familiar cassette tape– a thing that was significant to him and symbolic to their institution.


Later, as he continues to stare at the thick fog in front of him, footsteps can be heard as they strolled towards his direction. Behind him, a person look at him expressionless.


"  I can feel your eyes, and you.. having done something to that part of spirit world.  "


Hades Lukas, the avatar of the lonely said as he stares at the back of the head archivist.


" I was looking and guiding something. " Hayden answered as he peered something into the distance.


" Something important? "


Hades asks while Hayden smiled as he continued to stared at the thick fog. The ship were too silent and peaceful. It appears that they are the only occupant of the ship's deck right now.


" I have just done something necessary in the institute. "


Hades Lukas inclined his head. If it is something important, so be it. He would allow Hayden to use his power for a moment. And only for a limited time. " The beholding have gotten stronger, yet using your power is unnecessary. "


Hades says as the mist surrounding the ship become thicker. Despite the coldness, the two doesn't seem feel uncomfortable with their environment. They are casually chatting with each other in the cold climate of the Sonia sea.


" I needed to guide him. " Hayden mentioned while he fiddled with the cassette tape.


" you can just let Web take care of it. " Hades replied as he watched the film of the cassette tape become undone.


" He have already done a lot. " Hayden said. " And I am certain that Mr.Gardner wouldn't appreciate Web's cryptic type of teaching and guiding. "


" And what you probably did have scared Mr.Gardner despite his experience within the supernatural and beyonders. "


Hayden continues on smiling. Hades had already confirmed what happened. Sighing, he decided to leave Hayden on the deck alone but Hayden glance at him and asked.


" How was your crew? "


" They are alright... " Hades trailed off. " They're safe and comfortable inside the lonely. We just need to call Prentiss. They are in a huge need of cleansing. "


" hmmmm..Your crew wasn't strong enough if a simple voyage of sea of ruins could corrupt them. "


" They are just low sequence beyonders. "


 " ..Well..I can see something interesting in the distance of the Sonia sea. We might as well encounter a fellow admiral of yours for a few hours. " Hayden said as he fixed his rectangular glasses. His eyes gleamed in the lightless ocean.


" who is it? "


" The owner of the black tulip. "


Hades Lukas, the owner and captain of the Tundra revealed a bitter smile.


.............................


Everchase, a secret organization that was located in the Sonia sea. They may be a secret organization, but pirates and many people of the seas are aware of their existence. In some sense, they are like the adventurer association. With their bounty hunting task and menial request from beyonders. But they were also different. They accept and issue tasks related things for hunting and killing people. Good or Evil, innocent or not, as long as the member of the Everchase are interested, and the payment is right, it could be done. It didn't matter how long they would chase the individual, it could always be forever, ever hunting their prey; it could be said that the longer the mission, the better it is.


Monster killing, Bounty hunting, Assassination or Exploration and etc; they would fulfill the task at all cost.


As they are already in the first floor of the Magnus Institute, Luwen glance at their guest; the members of the Everchase. Beside him, Senior Connor decided to find Senior Milka. She was currently not here with Senior Nicholas and Johnson who was welcoming and talking to the members of the Everchase.


She was probably within the depths of the Library, Luwen thought. Doing the never ending menial tasks of book arranging and checking of the books. 


As Luwen was glancing from the few distance, he observed that they are a group of ten people. All of them, with the exception of the middle aged man who was leading them was ranging from their late teens to late twenties.


While glancing, It was inevitable that they would notice his presence. Nicholas glance at him and gestured. Luwen complied and walk toward their direction. He bowed slightly and introduce himself.


" Greetings Seniors. "


Nicholas chuckled and patted his shoulder. He glance at the middle aged senior and says.


" This was our recent member. Giovanni, should you introduce your members too? "


" Naa, ...There are so many of them. It would be troublesome. And we aren't here to introduce ourselves. " Giovanni glance at Luwen and says. " And also, you don't need to call them Seniors. They are a bunch of new recruits in the Everchase. "


Luwen nodded his head and stared at them. New members? They were very different from Luwen. They look so excited and eager despite not showing it in their expressions. There was also a trace of confidence and pride in their posture. As he observed, he noticed that some of them are hostile and irritated.


" What are you glancing for squirt? "


One of them stepped forward. She was glancing at him on disdain. She look young, probably in her early twenties. She has a neatly short reddish brown hair and bright golden eyes. Fair skin and wearing a short dress and a blue cape on her back.


" I apologize. I didn't mean to be rude on my behavior. "


She narrowed her eyes. " You don't look strong at all. Are you really a member of Magnus Institute? "


" Rochelle, we aren't here to argue. " Giovanni chided behind his black Fedora Hat. Rochelle lowered her head and become silent.


" We don't have much time. Nicholas, we would be on our way now in the underground 1st floor. " 


" I hope that they would find a good items for them. "


Luwen watched as Giovanni bid his farewell to Nicholas while he was being followed by the new members of the Everchase. Before they disappeared to the stairs leading to the underground, Rochelle glance at him and snorted in disdain.


" What a sissy. "


Somehow, that was what Luwen have discerned from her lips and she smiled at him cruelly. 


Luwen was wondering how did he gain her hostility. And he was also annoyed and not pleased by her behavior. So far, he has been respectful and polite towards them.

3