C17: Op
143 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thomas was smiling. As if he expected this situation all along.

He slashed down his sword before Thorn could strike him

"Weak!"

 

Thorn evaded the blow by moving to his left

"So what if I am weak"

 

Thomas was surprised. He didn't expect that Thorn would dodge.

Thorn kept striking. "While you were in the village. Bullying those weaker than you, I was out there, fighting those beasts! I was training."

Thorn was fast. He made one strike after another. 

What a battle. Thorn evaded every strike and responded from inconceivable angles.

His technique was flawless and he didn't make any wasted movements but Thomas managed to parry every strike as if it came from a flea.

His strength blew Thorn back many times. 

It went like this for a few minutes.

 

 

But than Thorn started to gain and advantage.

 

As if he was a nail hammered down by a small hammer Thomas was slowly walking back with a worried expression on his face.

Thorn's sword missed his throat by only a few millimeters.

 

At that moment he smiled mockingly.

He was not looking at his opponent but at the center of the village.

 

He jumped on a tower nearby hinting at Thorn to dare to follow.

Thorn jumped without hesitation.

 

Thomas kept jumping from tower to tower and Thorn kept following him.

Thomas jumps were two times higher than Thorn's.

Thorn won't catch up. Why is Thomas running?

Is he afraid of losing in a direct confrontation?

 

No! I feel like he was not using his full strength.

What is he scheming?

 

While I was watching the fight I received a series of notifications about Narrator leveling up multiple times.

I didn't pay attention to them but I had to pay attention to the last one

 


Your skill Narrator lv19 has been upgraded to Narrator lv20

...

Now the narrator will tell you the story of the life mana in your surroundings.


 

I tested the new Narrator again. Hehe. Now it has become op.

I could hear a lot of voices. They were pretty chaotic and they gave me a huge headache.

After some time I managed to understand and order them in a comprehensible way. 

The ones below are just some of them.

 

"Thorn's parents were killed by the king of the forest."

"The dragon ancestor of the village refused to give him a contract during the awakening ceremony"

"Thorn's sword was crafted by himself"

 

"Thomas family's flag is a fat dragon."

"Thomas father is part of the administration council of the village"

"Thomas sword was gifted to him by his father at his twelve birthday."

 

"The dragonkin village was established by our dragon ancestor 500 years ago during the era of demon king Gerald"

"The great stone tower at the center of the village is the highest stone tower in the village"

"The great stone tower at the center of the village has 499 stones"

"The .. tower ... has one stone for every year since the establishment"

"A stone is added every year ... during the foundation ceremony"

"The foundation ceremony in which the youngest awakened adds a stone ... is today"

"Today we will party."

"It's a joyous occasion"

"Today we will have the awakening ceremony"

"The dragon ancestor is going to give a contract to out kids"

"My son's contract will be of a higher grade than yours. He is going to make our family great again"

 

Those voices were like the voices of the people who lived here or the voices you could hear in a mob.

While I tried to comprehend what the voices said we were slowly getting closer to the great stone tower at the center of the village.

What was Thomas up to?

 

"The ceremony is starting"

12