Mid 80’s an age before the Internet.
1.5k 5 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The year was 1989  in Los Angeles California, the Teenage boy hated his life, he knew he was queer and was uncomfortable with his body, he hated that he was a nerd, liked men, and felt like a girl. The teen also hated his humanity, kids in the 80s were cruel, and being Transgender was not yet a known or common thing. Yet the teen was very much a Transgender Girl only they didn’t know these words or know that science was slowly figuring out the treatment for their dysphoria. Sadly, they were born 20 years too soon, and to religious right wingers who hated queers. So, the Teen had to suffer in silence, never allowing them to express who they were or how they felt, they also  had such low self esteem they didn’t care if they lived or died, as such they often did things which would be considered risky and full of potential for self-harm.

The teen grew up learning to hunt with guns from their former Marine father, they learned Martial Arts as it was the “Manly way to fight” according to their father. By the age of 18, they were a dive master, jump qualified, expert shot, and a 1st degree Black belt in Tang Soo Do a Korean/American Martial arts made famous by Chuck Norris.

 The teen met their end the summer of their 18th birthday, while skate boarding through the city streets near where they lived. The  teen had a habit of Skating in the street while listening to classical music on their Walkman Sport. It was a rather risky and stupid thing they did, even if they had the tendency to wear bright members only jackets that were popular at the time. Honestly if the teen wasn’t so torn up inside over their sexuality and gender identity, they could have easily been the most popular kid of their High School due to their athletic abilities and natural talent in any sport they choose to do. A fact their father was rather frustrated with, as the teen never had to push them self-hard to achieve excellence in sport, yet they had no self-motivation to do so.

On top of this thanks to their martial arts toned body and six foot plus height plenty of the girls in school wished he wasn’t an introverted nerd who would rather read comic books or science fiction.

So when they were out in the July summer evening skating down the center of the street on their Arron Murray deck, listening to the Amadeus Soundtrack “The Marriage of Figaro, K. 492, Act IV, "Ah, tutti contenti" they were struck by what would be a known trope in 30 years.

Truck-kun struck the teen from behind, now the strangest thing was the Truck was a 2002 Toyota Dyna (3.5 tonner), and it was only on the roadway for 3 minutes, it appeared out of thin air and disappeared in the same way after striking the teen dead. The Box side of the Truck had an advertisement in Japanese for Shonen Jump “One Piece”, if the teen had lived, they would have enjoyed One Piece.

22