White room
1.1k 8 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The teen didn’t feel their death, not really, the truck had struck them from behind fast enough that they were dead before the pain could be registered. One moment they were skating in the lane next moment they were in a white featureless room. Or at least they perceived the room to be white and featureless. They couldn’t move or speak. They felt confusion and a bit of panic, but they didn’t even feel their breathing or heart, in fact besides their emotions they felt nothing.

 

Then they saw and felt words, they had no way to convey this feeling properly as the white colorless world shifted, and a black computer screen showed in front of them.

$ w

root@sai013489:~# w

19:30:20  up 3:16, 7652479465  users, load average: 0.00, 0.01, 0.05

… (big long list of code)

Then the screen did a bunch of random things, moving too fast to follow, then the screen vanished, than in front of the teen a ghost like person appeared. The ghost like entity looked at the teen while the teen tried to ask what was going on, or say anything, as they couldn’t do anything but feel think and observe they just watched the ghost.

Interesting” the ghost said, “seems Truck-kun sent me one by accident due to a temporal shift. Well, since your just data in the system right now, and all our magical worlds have the needed heroes. I’ll just send your data somewhere useful. Do you like space?

Confused the teen tried to answer, and then a popup window appeared, it looked strange,  the window had all the words he had tried to say earlier, written on it.

>Where am I?

>Where is this?

>HELP!!ME

>What?

The teen answered the question

>Yes?

Kind of weirded out by the screen they were speaking from.

Haha, yah, I guess it would seem strange to you, You died, and this is the server that all realities are housed in, You kind of fell here by accident, but no worries, you’ll get a new life, one that is much harder to kill.” He chuckled.

Then the world went black.

 

Yes because the Afterlife uses UNIX code. 

23