Impossible!
727 4 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A holographic woman, who was basically the twin of the Avatar body with a red dress instead of blue, and with auburn hair instead of pink hair formed in front of Linda’s Avatar.

Captain, … yes, this works.” Majel said.

So let’s see, the main star is a super massive red giant, which is impossibly stable, there is a sol sized yellow dwarf in orbit of the red giant at half a light years distance, half way between the two is a low heat brown dwarf star, there are 50 Earth sized planets and moons scattered  in orbit  around this star system, going out to two light years away. The outer edge of this star system, which is nearly two and a half light years away is surrounded in a strange energy shield which defies our ability to penetrate, or understand, the ambient temperature inside this star system is 25°C, which is absolutely impossible, also gravity doesn’t seem to work normally, which caused us to have to turn off our internal gravity generators, which was what caused the rough warp jump.

Also the QT device is on a world in orbit of the Yellow Dwarf, and it is Earth like, with green plant life and evidence of civilization, only there is more evidence of life as every world in this star system that is rocky and not a gas giant seems to support life of some nature, including a world that orbits impossibly close to the Red Giant, which is also impossible. There is also a massive space station construct in orbit of the Brown Dwarf, the size of the space station is almost the same diameter as Saturn, making it too large to be in orbit of such a small nearly failed star. Yet it is, and that is also impossible. And while there is plenty of evidence of interstellar civilization, the apparent civilization level is medieval. Which includes the Massive Space Station.  Which should be also impossible.

And finally, to add insult to physics, we now have a breathable atmosphere surrounding our outer hull because we passed through the atmosphere of the world with the QT on it when we arrived. However, we had no atmosphere friction from the pass through. Also, an impossibility with another impossibility.

So, Majel, any ideas?” Linda said.

15