Probing things
680 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Probes are not where we left them… Seems something impossible happened, all six probes came with us. Three of them have crashed on the Earthlike world, and three of them are  scattered throughout this system.” Majel

 

Linda facepalms, “well seems this is now our home world, hope their human, status of the three that crashed, and let’s make use of the other three

One probe landed in a city, the drive engines are offline, however the holoprojector is working and we have full QT on it, with full sensors. One splashed in the ocean; however, it too seems to be in the hands of some kind of intelligence. Holos work, QT works, but some sensors seem to not like being submerged. The third impacted badly, the Qt works, but all other systems are offline, although nano self-repair has started, calculate one year until fully functional, the odd part it the QT data says it’s about one KM underground.

The other three probes are fully functional, one is near the Space station, one is near the closest world to the red giant, and should be too close but temperatures seem to still be around 25°C, which is…

 

…Impossible.” Linda moaned.

The final one is actually at the edge of the system and is near the barrier.

So, seems we should gather as much data from those probes, also we should active our full stealth system, since we have an active camouflage system, we should use it. As for the probe in the city, can we gather audio and visual data, we need to learn local languages. Odds are they don’t speak English.

 

Done, and actually the audio signal, … is…” Majel looked a Linda and tilted her head mouthing the word of the day.

 

… I’ll put it on the main screen

 

On the main screen of the command deck in front situated so anyone on the command deck could see it.

14